Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 11028
-
07-09-18 01:41 #5193Regular Member

Posts: 1Rookie seeking for help
Hi,
I've just come to this site, and there are some things that I do not understand. Terms, specifically.
When you say $20, does that mean 120, or 20 dollars?
Also, would it be okay to get SW by walking in the streets?
-
07-09-18 00:59 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 222The Market Was Hopping
Cruised the Market and it was packed. In my first loop I must have seen at least 5-6 that were not your typical strung-out zombies. My head was on a swivel and I was having a hard time deciding. Then I spotted a cute, medium-build, medium-height, 20-something blonde by the UHaul, who flashed a nice smile. That was it.
I turned down the street and she followed. She jumped in and said her name was Nikki. She was friendly, well-spoken, with no sign of drug use. We had a nice chat as we drove out of the zone to a safer neighborhood. We negotiated normal fare for a BJ and FS.
She had a smaller mouth and I don't think she was that experienced so the BJ was just ok. However, the FS definitely made up for anything the BJ lacked. She was very tight and enthusiastic. We finished together which is always a bonus.
Didn't have a phone which was a shame as she would definitely be a regular.
Haven't seen the Market this busy with so many civi-types for a long time.
-
07-08-18 13:30 #5191Banned Member

Posts: 137A Typical day at the Market
See any of your regulars in this group, fellas?
-
07-08-18 09:49 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 41She was out yesterday afternoon crossing Mass Ave, and got the eye from her. She actually looked less skanky than average for the area so I pulled into McDonald's parking lot because she was heading that way. She was hanging around the camp of junkies and I couldn't get her attention from there so I left after about ten minutes of waiting.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 03:26 #5189Banned Member

Posts: 137Avoid the Goons at all costs
Do not trust these base heads chics for one second and I'm sure some of you probably already knew that for obvious reasons but I've learned that it is better to not get too 'personal' with them as if they are your friend just because you've picked them up a few times and rather, try to keep it strictly business.
I say this because I've noticed that one or 2 that became my regulars after several transactions on and off throughout the year. When I first used to pick them up, it was strictly business, I scoop them up, find a spot, do the deed and I get the fuck out of dodge. As we got closer, it became more of a drag where they want me to go to the store and grab for them a pack of cigarettes or soda. Endless chats and some driving around before we get to do the deed. And then the worst part of all, instead of going to do the deed like we used to, like its supposed to be, the stupid bitches would ask me to drive them right in the snake pit to help them find so and so Goon dealer so they can get their fix first before we do the deed. You talk about a nerve racking situation, there's nothing like it. Here I was, with my car parked, standing out in the open because the majority of them are on foot and this chic is out getting shit from her dealer. Another time, dude was right next to my car window, shit out in the open with the chic exchanging the cash as he is going through his stash of medicines to give the feen. Just imagine if uncle LEO was staking out that night to fill some quota and needed to make an example, my ass would've been grass.
Honestly this happened to me twice and I said never again I'll do that shit and had words with them that when I come out here, I DO NOT EVER want to DEAL WITH ANYBODY ELSE, DON'T BRING ANY GOONS NEAR MY CAR OR ASK THEM TO COME INSIDE MY CAR FOR ANYTHING, I PICK YOU UP, AND WE GO AND DO THE DEED AND THATS IT. These situations that we experience and survive out there is what makes some us true vets of this mongering game. I am not ashamed or embarrassed to share my stories, it is critical to share some with mongers on here, especially for the rookies that we sometimes see posting, asking silly questions like, "where do you guys park after you pick them up? ".
Originally Posted by TheIceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 02:02 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 462I was talking to one and a goon walked over and said he wanted to ask me something. I said no to which he seemed surprised for some reason and I rolled up my window and took off. I was wondering if he was going to pull something on me to rob me but now I wonder if he was going to sell me something. Either way, I want no part in it. That also made me avoid that area so those girls got to control their goons because they're driving away business.
Originally Posted by Grogrin
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 00:09 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 752NewMarket
Drove through the area and this one was crossing the street.
-BH
-
07-07-18 00:23 #5186Banned Member

Posts: 137Cock blocking SW assholes
So many street goons walking around like beitches makes you say WTF. Get a fucking life you dumb motherfuckers.
They keep walking along the path and route where the SWs are theyre making it almost unbearable to do a pick up. They know the chics are working but they keep nagging and bugging them. And sometimes when the chic brakes away, you see that opening and you go for the kill, the fucking cock blocking assholes gets in the way and completely derails your move. Some have the audacity to hint that theyre trying to sell you something wanting you to buy. Lile really guy, you think I really want to buy whatever fucked up shit you're selling, especially right out here in the open, get the fuck out of here with that dumb shit, my goodness. This is why I hate drugs, it really brakes down the psych of the human brain and render them useless and possibly worse then a monkey on crack.
There had been one or two occasion I'd pick up a chic and asked her if the guy she was talking with was her boyfriend and I'd tell her that I or any monger I know, would hesitate to pick her up if you have the goons tagging along like a piece of bugga up your nostrils. I am seeing them now more then ever before. They just ruin everything.
-
07-06-18 12:59 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 207Patti
I love that gape in her asshole. So open and inviting. Any chance you can post the vid to a google drive and share?
Originally Posted by Grogrin
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 20:29 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 462Grogrin, are you talking about the food truck on Theodore Glenn?
-
07-04-18 15:10 #5183Banned Member

Posts: 145They're were quite a few out this morning, saw at least 3 to 4 wsws by the diner, I couldn't partake as I had a previous engagement I needed to attend, but I figured I'd do a quick loop to see what was around.
-
07-04-18 12:47 #5182Banned Member

Posts: 137There's something about Southie Girls
Their pussy taste good. Most from the Fish Market are descendants of Southie, you can just tell. They have the same look, talk the same and pretty much all their names are common. I have no complaint, just stating an observation. Besides that, these girls have some of the best pussies my dick have penetrated and I've fucked quite a few of different types but there's something about Southie girls, their gum yummy wet pussy was made for some black cock.
Got me this one last night. After a good hour or 2 scouting the area, I usually like to park at a strategic spot and watch them come right to my window and it'd take a split second to connect and she just walks right in. Her name was Patti, tall, Irish average face, average to no tits but a nice wide ass when on doggy position. She doesn't look like she has much at all when standing or if compared to a girl with a better ass but its good enough when you get her in the doggy, those ass cheeks spreads nicely and just about right.
I went to an usual spot this time by the little food truck at the intersection before you make a right heading towards south Boston by the MBTA station. There's some serious action there I've noticed. She was heading towards the bridge area and I was already parked and left my window open and radio playing. She had jean shorts on and some nice legs. Talked for a bit, told her I only had 25 after getting some food if I could smash. She said okay and off we went. Took her just down the street. The stills are from my phone cam, may look too dark as a pic but I enjoy the video a little better watching some of the action. Her puss was extra tight, you can just see how my Cock grip the pussy meat, I love that shit. She moans like she's crying and makes me even hornier. I couldn't even last too long. Just a short couple of strokes did it for me but after I released I just kept it in for a bit, I love seeing her meat stretch out.
-
07-04-18 11:33 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 3024Allie's Friend
Decided to head down to NSQ to see if I could meet up with Allie again but, ended up bumping into her friend who sort of looks like her on Kemble and Hampden St. I didn't get her name but, she was wearing a gray tank-top, black spandex, several tattoos across her arms and on her neck. Hit it off good when she asked for a cigarette. Skipping all the small talk, we went off to a spot where she gave me a BBJ and doggy for $20. Her BJ wasn't all that great and the way she held my dick in her hand, it felt like as if she were holding a video game joystick!. Got off though, can't beat it for $20. I may head down there at the end of the week unless my plans change. I'd like another round with Allie. She's pretty damn good.
Be safe, fellas and Happy 4th!
MeatMan
-
07-03-18 20:02 #5180Banned Member

Posts: 137A Nice little treat
Got this one the other day on Sunday in broad daylight in the afternoon during quiet hours. Up the street by The Victoria's Diner she was walking from the parking lot and I made contact. Couldn't find good cover around the area like at night so I went all the way up by dudley and parked behind this car near this warehouse and parked.
The coast was very clear and comfortable to operate. She went to work and gave an incredible vacuum suction and some deep well done hard strokes. You can see her lips just grip that cock with extreme enthusiasm. Nice little ass so I was grabbing and spreading her ass cheeks from behind and she was moaning like she needed that cock in her mouth. You can see the finish when she finally got up for air. Overall damage, . 20, great time. Would repeat if I see her again.
Enjoy.
-
07-01-18 16:19 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 41LE in Newmarket
Looks like a small army early last evening, maybe 15-20 officers hanging around together off of Southampton Street. It died down later to just that one cruiser directly across from the McDonalds / gas station who was there off and on with the lights on. Be careful and be safe.










Reply With Quote





