Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 9120
-
07-13-18 12:00 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 4315th bookstore
Anyone been there recently on a weekend? My buddy and I were thinking of checking it out, see if there's any kind of action. Never been to a place like that before so not sure what to expect
-
07-11-18 15:01 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 788Maybe more
Charmo, maybe you should be thinking is she pregnant? Tubal pregnancy? Abortion? And now she has the DNA to hold you accountable.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-18 11:25 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 249Pm photos
Is there a way to send photos pm? Also, I've been trying to post a picture for everyone but do not know how to resize. I only know how to crop and that ruins the picture.
Thanks.
Finger.
ps. this is one of the girls fighting Irish referred me to.
-
07-11-18 02:51 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 1382I was supposed to see the tall curvy hottie Sunday, but she flaked no contact. I didn't contact her either. Now saying that we should meet tomorrow. But I am not down for 500. Told her I wanted to talk to discuss, but looks like she's going to push to meet and see if she can get the cash.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
Have to let her know I am simply NOT INTERESTED in helping her. I'll throw some scratch her way, but it has to work for me as well.
I'm only posting this since some hobbies have PMd to ask for an update LOL.
We shall see. Maybe I get to suck on her beautiful huge fakes again, maybe I won't.
-
07-11-18 02:22 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 1382Nothing missing. Gone fishing
I was fishing for a doctor's note LOL.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
She ended up coming over, said she actually was in pain. Said was going to get checked. Wasn't sure if I believed her.
Some hours later she sent me a pic from a hospital bed. And all I'm thinking is I hope she cleaned up before getting her checkup, I dumped a load all over her breasts.
-
07-11-18 01:52 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 1382Absolutely. I've dropped a lot in moments of stupidity. It's too much of a gamble when it's higher end donations. I've personally known girls who have gotten 2 k out of guys without giving anything up. I've heard of way worse situations.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
The thing is you fall for the illusion they're selling. But the truth is they most likely have no respect for you, you're just some idiot they can play for a fool.
Now, if you're rich and live that lifestyle it doesn't matter, a whole their story. But I am not rich LOL.
-
07-10-18 10:24 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 1620Yep
These days I am just looking for the drive in cheap stuff like most. I mean I have my moments when I think WTF I'll put money down and see what happens, however for me it's just a crap shoot depending on my state of mind and body so why bother with the high priced spread? The thought of it is exciting, however the reality has been a let down! If I am out 30 bucks for a SW ok so what a couple of drinks and tip in a bar, however 6 bills? Yea it can get depressing if the results aren't there.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 22:49 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 181Fat-fingered version of
"missing".
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 21:33 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 1636What's mossokg?
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 11:04 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 1382Is there a doctor in the house?
A hottie I know wants me to take the morning off so she can come over for a Monday morning romp. Having nothing to do with her mounting bills, I'm sure she just really wants to see me, says she misses me. Right.
She's also asking me to get her a doctors note for mossokg work for a couple of days. I don't know anything about that. Any docs on the forum, PM of you can assist or advise.
-
07-09-18 10:59 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 1382I've had my moments of dropping coin when with an attractive thing. It's usually when I'm srressed and don't give a f that I'll do something stupid and overspend. Figure they can get it while it's for the taking haha.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
Definitely been a lot more thoughtful of late. Too many girls out there to be too accommodating or too nice to any one girl in an emergency, needed rent, etc.
-
07-09-18 10:08 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 1620For 2 k
One can get a known playboy model that still looks great and needs money. That I have seen. It's usually for just an hour or so. The most I have gone was 6 $$ and she was a non pro, however a sweet girl and stayed several hours. Actually fell asleep in my bed! In the end junior did not want to cooperate as I drank way too much. Fun time though.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 16:35 #5658Senior Member

Posts: 1382Latina good for tonight
Looks like she's good, she's another hobby's friend. Couple guys were found. Everybody happy tonight (:
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 16:34 #5657Senior Member

Posts: 1382High touch the sky
Hey, Truth. Did you mean $2 k? Yeah, that's nuts to me. But I'm not rich. I know some girls get that and more.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
If there are any big baller guys in that 400 and up range, message me. I can send the higher rate girls your way. LOL.
-
07-08-18 13:36 #5656Senior Member

Posts: 788Not really
There was only once that I even considered something in the $$ range. Super hot, no holes barred MILF. Actually saw her walking with a date on the street once so I could see the pics were real. (well, at least the pics with clothes on!
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
Otherwise MAYBE $$. 5 is tops for me.













Reply With Quote




