Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 608 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 9119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5669

    Maybe more

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    I was fishing for a doctor's note LOL.

    She ended up coming over, said she actually was in pain. Said was going to get checked. Wasn't sure if I believed her.

    Some hours later she sent me a pic from a hospital bed. And all I'm thinking is I hope she cleaned up before getting her checkup, I dumped a load all over her breasts.
    Charmo, maybe you should be thinking is she pregnant? Tubal pregnancy? Abortion? And now she has the DNA to hold you accountable.

  2. #5668

    Pm photos

    Is there a way to send photos pm? Also, I've been trying to post a picture for everyone but do not know how to resize. I only know how to crop and that ruins the picture.

    Thanks.

    Finger.

    ps. this is one of the girls fighting Irish referred me to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 320cc7d29139ebab3e94459408fec98317430fa7-1.jpg‎  

  3. #5667
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    There's a crazy hot, curvy in the good way, tall girl I met months ago. Hits me up out of nowhere that she is in desperate need need for help, never heard that before. Starts talking about 2 k, bring her back down to reality. Ended up talking about 500.

    I've splurged in the past, but really trying to keep it on the $$ range for a good nonpro. What about you guys out there? I haven't really been on the forum, not sure if it's been discussed. Any fat cats that go 400 or above? I meet girls from a broad spectrum. 150-1 k.

    Any guys out there that spend more? Perhaps I can send some.

    Of those higher range girls your way.
    I was supposed to see the tall curvy hottie Sunday, but she flaked no contact. I didn't contact her either. Now saying that we should meet tomorrow. But I am not down for 500. Told her I wanted to talk to discuss, but looks like she's going to push to meet and see if she can get the cash.

    Have to let her know I am simply NOT INTERESTED in helping her. I'll throw some scratch her way, but it has to work for me as well.

    I'm only posting this since some hobbies have PMd to ask for an update LOL.

    We shall see. Maybe I get to suck on her beautiful huge fakes again, maybe I won't.

  4. #5666

    Nothing missing. Gone fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    What's mossokg?
    I was fishing for a doctor's note LOL.

    She ended up coming over, said she actually was in pain. Said was going to get checked. Wasn't sure if I believed her.

    Some hours later she sent me a pic from a hospital bed. And all I'm thinking is I hope she cleaned up before getting her checkup, I dumped a load all over her breasts.

  5. #5665
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    These days I am just looking for the drive in cheap stuff like most. I mean I have my moments when I think WTF I'll put money down and see what happens, however for me it's just a crap shoot depending on my state of mind and body so why bother with the high priced spread? The thought of it is exciting, however the reality has been a let down! If I am out 30 bucks for a SW ok so what a couple of drinks and tip in a bar, however 6 bills? Yea it can get depressing if the results aren't there.
    Absolutely. I've dropped a lot in moments of stupidity. It's too much of a gamble when it's higher end donations. I've personally known girls who have gotten 2 k out of guys without giving anything up. I've heard of way worse situations.

    The thing is you fall for the illusion they're selling. But the truth is they most likely have no respect for you, you're just some idiot they can play for a fool.

    Now, if you're rich and live that lifestyle it doesn't matter, a whole their story. But I am not rich LOL.

  6. #5664

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    I've had my moments of dropping coin when with an attractive thing. It's usually when I'm srressed and don't give a f that I'll do something stupid and overspend. Figure they can get it while it's for the taking haha.

    Definitely been a lot more thoughtful of late. Too many girls out there to be too accommodating or too nice to any one girl in an emergency, needed rent, etc.
    These days I am just looking for the drive in cheap stuff like most. I mean I have my moments when I think WTF I'll put money down and see what happens, however for me it's just a crap shoot depending on my state of mind and body so why bother with the high priced spread? The thought of it is exciting, however the reality has been a let down! If I am out 30 bucks for a SW ok so what a couple of drinks and tip in a bar, however 6 bills? Yea it can get depressing if the results aren't there.

  7. #5663

    Fat-fingered version of

    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    What's mossokg?
    "missing".

  8. #5662
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    A hottie I know wants me to take the morning off so she can come over for a Monday morning romp. Having nothing to do with her mounting bills, I'm sure she just really wants to see me, says she misses me. Right.

    She's also asking me to get her a doctors note for mossokg work for a couple of days. I don't know anything about that. Any docs on the forum, PM of you can assist or advise.
    What's mossokg?

  9. #5661

    Is there a doctor in the house?

    A hottie I know wants me to take the morning off so she can come over for a Monday morning romp. Having nothing to do with her mounting bills, I'm sure she just really wants to see me, says she misses me. Right.

    She's also asking me to get her a doctors note for mossokg work for a couple of days. I don't know anything about that. Any docs on the forum, PM of you can assist or advise.

  10. #5660
    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    One can get a known playboy model that still looks great and needs money. That I have seen. It's usually for just an hour or so. The most I have gone was 6 $$ and she was a non pro, however a sweet girl and stayed several hours. Actually fell asleep in my bed! In the end junior did not want to cooperate as I drank way too much. Fun time though.
    I've had my moments of dropping coin when with an attractive thing. It's usually when I'm srressed and don't give a f that I'll do something stupid and overspend. Figure they can get it while it's for the taking haha.

    Definitely been a lot more thoughtful of late. Too many girls out there to be too accommodating or too nice to any one girl in an emergency, needed rent, etc.

  11. #5659

    For 2 k

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Hey, Truth. Did you mean $2 k? Yeah, that's nuts to me. But I'm not rich. I know some girls get that and more.

    If there are any big baller guys in that 400 and up range, message me. I can send the higher rate girls your way. LOL.
    One can get a known playboy model that still looks great and needs money. That I have seen. It's usually for just an hour or so. The most I have gone was 6 $$ and she was a non pro, however a sweet girl and stayed several hours. Actually fell asleep in my bed! In the end junior did not want to cooperate as I drank way too much. Fun time though.

  12. #5658

    Latina good for tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    Cute 20 yo nonpro, in Lansing $$. She's looking for a guy or two. Tonight or tmro morning. PM, known friends or super seniors preferred.
    Looks like she's good, she's another hobby's friend. Couple guys were found. Everybody happy tonight (:

  13. #5657

    High touch the sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Truthfu11  [View Original Post]
    There was only once that I even considered something in the $$ range. Super hot, no holes barred MILF. Actually saw her walking with a date on the street once so I could see the pics were real. (well, at least the pics with clothes on!

    Otherwise MAYBE $$. 5 is tops for me.
    Hey, Truth. Did you mean $2 k? Yeah, that's nuts to me. But I'm not rich. I know some girls get that and more.

    If there are any big baller guys in that 400 and up range, message me. I can send the higher rate girls your way. LOL.

  14. #5656

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCharmo  [View Original Post]
    There's a crazy hot, curvy in the good way, tall girl I met months ago. Hits me up out of nowhere that she is in desperate need need for help, never heard that before. Starts talking about 2 k, bring her back down to reality. Ended up talking about 500.

    I've splurged in the past, but really trying to keep it on the $$ range for a good nonpro. What about you guys out there? I haven't really been on the forum, not sure if it's been discussed. Any fat cats that go 400 or above? I meet girls from a broad spectrum. 150-1 k.

    Any guys out there that spend more? Perhaps I can send some.

    Of those higher range girls your way.
    There was only once that I even considered something in the $$ range. Super hot, no holes barred MILF. Actually saw her walking with a date on the street once so I could see the pics were real. (well, at least the pics with clothes on!

    Otherwise MAYBE $$. 5 is tops for me.

  15. #5655

    How high?

    There's a crazy hot, curvy in the good way, tall girl I met months ago. Hits me up out of nowhere that she is in desperate need need for help, never heard that before. Starts talking about 2 k, bring her back down to reality. Ended up talking about 500.

    I've splurged in the past, but really trying to keep it on the $$ range for a good nonpro. What about you guys out there? I haven't really been on the forum, not sure if it's been discussed. Any fat cats that go 400 or above? I meet girls from a broad spectrum. 150-1 k.

    Any guys out there that spend more? Perhaps I can send some.

    Of those higher range girls your way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape