Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 9115
-
07-11-18 01:52 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 1382Absolutely. I've dropped a lot in moments of stupidity. It's too much of a gamble when it's higher end donations. I've personally known girls who have gotten 2 k out of guys without giving anything up. I've heard of way worse situations.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
The thing is you fall for the illusion they're selling. But the truth is they most likely have no respect for you, you're just some idiot they can play for a fool.
Now, if you're rich and live that lifestyle it doesn't matter, a whole their story. But I am not rich LOL.
-
07-10-18 10:24 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 1620Yep
These days I am just looking for the drive in cheap stuff like most. I mean I have my moments when I think WTF I'll put money down and see what happens, however for me it's just a crap shoot depending on my state of mind and body so why bother with the high priced spread? The thought of it is exciting, however the reality has been a let down! If I am out 30 bucks for a SW ok so what a couple of drinks and tip in a bar, however 6 bills? Yea it can get depressing if the results aren't there.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 22:49 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 181Fat-fingered version of
"missing".
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 21:33 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 1631What's mossokg?
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-18 11:04 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 1382Is there a doctor in the house?
A hottie I know wants me to take the morning off so she can come over for a Monday morning romp. Having nothing to do with her mounting bills, I'm sure she just really wants to see me, says she misses me. Right.
She's also asking me to get her a doctors note for mossokg work for a couple of days. I don't know anything about that. Any docs on the forum, PM of you can assist or advise.
-
07-09-18 10:59 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 1382I've had my moments of dropping coin when with an attractive thing. It's usually when I'm srressed and don't give a f that I'll do something stupid and overspend. Figure they can get it while it's for the taking haha.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
Definitely been a lot more thoughtful of late. Too many girls out there to be too accommodating or too nice to any one girl in an emergency, needed rent, etc.
-
07-09-18 10:08 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 1620For 2 k
One can get a known playboy model that still looks great and needs money. That I have seen. It's usually for just an hour or so. The most I have gone was 6 $$ and she was a non pro, however a sweet girl and stayed several hours. Actually fell asleep in my bed! In the end junior did not want to cooperate as I drank way too much. Fun time though.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 16:35 #5658Senior Member

Posts: 1382Latina good for tonight
Looks like she's good, she's another hobby's friend. Couple guys were found. Everybody happy tonight (:
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-18 16:34 #5657Senior Member

Posts: 1382High touch the sky
Hey, Truth. Did you mean $2 k? Yeah, that's nuts to me. But I'm not rich. I know some girls get that and more.
Originally Posted by Truthfu11
[View Original Post]
If there are any big baller guys in that 400 and up range, message me. I can send the higher rate girls your way. LOL.
-
07-08-18 13:36 #5656Senior Member

Posts: 788Not really
There was only once that I even considered something in the $$ range. Super hot, no holes barred MILF. Actually saw her walking with a date on the street once so I could see the pics were real. (well, at least the pics with clothes on!
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
Otherwise MAYBE $$. 5 is tops for me.
-
07-08-18 13:22 #5655Senior Member

Posts: 1382How high?
There's a crazy hot, curvy in the good way, tall girl I met months ago. Hits me up out of nowhere that she is in desperate need need for help, never heard that before. Starts talking about 2 k, bring her back down to reality. Ended up talking about 500.
I've splurged in the past, but really trying to keep it on the $$ range for a good nonpro. What about you guys out there? I haven't really been on the forum, not sure if it's been discussed. Any fat cats that go 400 or above? I meet girls from a broad spectrum. 150-1 k.
Any guys out there that spend more? Perhaps I can send some.
Of those higher range girls your way.
-
07-08-18 12:15 #5654Senior Member

Posts: 138220 yo Latina nonpro
Cute 20 yo nonpro, in Lansing $$. She's looking for a guy or two. Tonight or tmro morning. PM, known friends or super seniors preferred.
-
07-06-18 16:25 #5653Senior Member

Posts: 418She's back in town for a few days
Seniors can PM me for digits.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 14:51 #5652Senior Member

Posts: 1573New cites
There are a lot of new cites, but unfortunately there is non as good as CL and BP yet. Just do some research here and over the net.
Originally Posted by Roxane
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 14:11 #5651Senior Member

Posts: 29Where to find providers after CG and BP ban?
Mongers,
Since providers are no longer to advertise on CG and BP, where the hell should we find them? Any new popular sites?










Reply With Quote





