Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 234 of 608 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 284 334 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 9116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5621

    Friend looking for friends

    A UTR girl I know is in town and looking for some new friends. Early 20's, ebony tall girl with a great little body and a sweet personality. Trusted Seniors can PM me for digits.

  2. #5620

    Peep Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I remember those places well. All are long gone from Chicago.
    I remember those well. Back in the early 80's I went to Nashville, Tennessee and there was a good place to go to. Had lots of fun there. Those places are long since gone. Good times.

  3. #5619

    How Much?

    Quote Originally Posted by JcJewel69  [View Original Post]
    I have always had a good time with Jenny Lynn. My go to girl when I'm looking for stress relief. Good price, good attitude, talented and multiple pops.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2919921

    Jcjewel69.
    Ad doesn't say. How much does she charge?

  4. #5618

    Jenny

    I have always had a good time with Jenny Lynn. My go to girl when I'm looking for stress relief. Good price, good attitude, talented and multiple pops.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2919921

    Jcjewel69.

  5. #5617
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Who did you call?
    This one:

    https://backpage.com.chicago.listcra.../26587388/4633

    Hope the link works.

  6. #5616

    Non pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeKnee  [View Original Post]
    There are lots of nonpros on the app looking for P4 P. Not the best looking women but they are definitely interested. Just another option.
    Yes, they are there, and they are looking for not for a line of customers, but for a reliable few, maybe sd, or fab (financial).

  7. #5615

    MeetMe app

    There are lots of nonpros on the app looking for P4 P. Not the best looking women but they are definitely interested. Just another option.

  8. #5614

    Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWorker9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with Suzie?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1126863
    Saw about 1. 5 yrs Ago pics are old.

    Ok time nothing to remember that stood out.

  9. #5613
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    Not sure at the moment. It probably won't be for a few weeks at least. Just doing some research now.

    I did call one girl last weekend, but canceled because she set off a few red flags. The main one being a bit to eager and agreeing to every request I had. So I figure I would ask the forum for feedback.
    Who did you call?

  10. #5612
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWorker9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with Suzie?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...y-rubs/1126863
    46 is more like 56 at this point, and probably more like 60, actually. For every good review I ever saw there were several bad ones. Decent body, nice tits, aged face, and very weird / unstable.

  11. #5611

    Need help fellow mongers.

    Looking for an assist here fellas. I lost touch with my ATF, and can't seem to track down her new number. I know it was a 630, but can't find any of her recent ads. Have included a link with on of her older ones.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-woke...307968/4357306

  12. #5610
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogon  [View Original Post]
    What day are you coming.
    Not sure at the moment. It probably won't be for a few weeks at least. Just doing some research now.

    I did call one girl last weekend, but canceled because she set off a few red flags. The main one being a bit to eager and agreeing to every request I had. So I figure I would ask the forum for feedback.

  13. #5609
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for SW's you'll have to go to Cal city on State line Road and Harvey on 154th st.
    Sorry I didn't specify, just looking for an incall possibly.

  14. #5608

    South side

    What day are you coming.

  15. #5607

    SW's

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I was thinking of venturing to the south side to do some mongering. I'm not originally from this area so I don't really know which parts are safe. I'd like to try a few providers in areas like Stony Island, Calumet City, Lansing, etc. Are those areas OK to venture to during the day? Now that the other site is gone, it's hard to find reviews on particular providers.

    Intel is much appreciated.
    If you're looking for SW's you'll have to go to Cal city on State line Road and Harvey on 154th st.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape