Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,631 to 24,645 of 61388
-
07-06-18 22:47 #36758Senior Member

Posts: 1370Jen
Is this the Jen that has the tattoo on her shoulder who's ex-husband used to track her down when she hung out on 5th & Potaspco a while back? If so can someone give me some info. I've been trying to catchup with her for a few years now. Peace.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 22:23 #36757Senior Member

Posts: 158She is on the West side near Wendys.
Originally Posted by JoeCool1983
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 21:41 #36756Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks for encouraging me
I have a ATF and her name is Brandy I do things for her because she is not just SW to me. AS you said her is always on. And we are there for each other.
Originally Posted by Noobalicious
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 21:35 #36755Senior Member

Posts: 261What a picture of summer
I have never seen her like that is crazy thanks for the picture.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 21:30 #36754Senior Member

Posts: 2344Blonde Haired Nikki
I met a WSW today, that I'd seen walking around from time for about 3 months or so. Today she had a pink top and blue jeans on.
I thought she was better looking and had more weight on her a while ago. Today when I saw her up close, she smiled at me and told me her name was Nikki.
Her face looked harder up close and she had that razor blade sharp teeth smile that didn't help. Still, she seems like the kinda SW that keeps herself up.
I searched the forum and didn't see any mention or pics of a blonde haired Nikki. Anybody know her, and feel like sharing.
-
07-06-18 21:21 #36753Senior Member

Posts: 115The 10 $ room had me interested. Kinda assumed the probablity of being robbed at said friends place is lower than uncle finding you in the car. So well, please do pm if you know of a reliable friend providing a room near the loops as the car just seems dicey.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 21:12 #36752Senior Member

Posts: 115Holly
Had a dream that I was driving down washington blvd. I spotted a lean blonde with long hair in shorts and tight top. Up close her face was marked but those smooth long legs kept me interested. Was a bit too business like, demanded money upfront and seemed to be in a tearing hurry. Sang for the shortest time (like 10 sec) and said lets get to the main event. I complained that I had hardly heard the song and asked for another but the 2nd attempt wasn't any better. After that insisted on removing the minimal amount of clothing out of the way for the main act, that glove was a nice tight fit whiich was the only +ve. Hope others have had better dreams.
-
07-06-18 20:29 #36751Senior Member

Posts: 1370Thats what she looked like when I used to date her. She was the "cre'me de la cre'me" of the BP girls. I never went over the standard tuition and sometimes under, and she always gave a great performance. I guess to "each his own", but all it takes is a little personality and a lot of bullshit when I negotiate a figure. Maybe you have to give more for a particular fetish so maybe things have changed but I refuse to give more the the standard fair. Peace.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 19:59 #36750Senior Member

Posts: 279Another BB experience with Cream BKA Doll
The cream experience with the well know Cream. Oldie but Goodie.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1390/ba...her-pussy.html
-
07-06-18 19:39 #36749Senior Member

Posts: 290Those tits look healthier than last time I saw her, If I happen to run into her I might stop by.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 19:04 #36748Senior Member

Posts: 58Wow.
Those tits might be worth. 8.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 18:56 #36747Senior Member

Posts: 2344Green Hair
I saw the older white lady with green highlight in her hair again today. She was wearing a dress this time. Her legs are fine in the front, she has tattoos on both legs that make it look like scars from a distance.
Her skin is very lose though. I'm assuming because of the change of clothes and they way she presents herself, she's living someplace she can clean up.
Wouldn't mind taking a look under the hood, I'm just thinking I may get a eyefull of something I wish I hadn't seen.
-
07-06-18 18:24 #36746Senior Member

Posts: 360Don't Worry About It
Don't sweat the B. S. NG57. I normally never go above standard tuition, certainly not for anyone I've not sampled before. But I do have a regular thing that trips my trigger, and I give her above standard. That's because she keeps a phone, is exactly what gets my motor running, and the pre-arranged "tip" means she always shows up where / when I'm ready.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
Now, I know others get her at regular tuition. But I get above-average service, and no where near average SW B. S. , so I'm good with the situation. If I found someone else who checked all the boxes at standard rates I'd reconsider (or give someone else more business), but that hasn't happened yet.
-
07-06-18 17:58 #36745Senior Member

Posts: 812Summer
This is what she looked like in the old days when she was still a cute little spinner.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 17:46 #36744Senior Member

Posts: 261Anal sex
I agree with some of what you have said and maybe I have been paying above the standard. But PM me a girl that you date that with really do anal without all the drama. Thank NG.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



