Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,631 to 24,645 of 61383
-
07-06-18 21:12 #36753Senior Member

Posts: 115Holly
Had a dream that I was driving down washington blvd. I spotted a lean blonde with long hair in shorts and tight top. Up close her face was marked but those smooth long legs kept me interested. Was a bit too business like, demanded money upfront and seemed to be in a tearing hurry. Sang for the shortest time (like 10 sec) and said lets get to the main event. I complained that I had hardly heard the song and asked for another but the 2nd attempt wasn't any better. After that insisted on removing the minimal amount of clothing out of the way for the main act, that glove was a nice tight fit whiich was the only +ve. Hope others have had better dreams.
-
07-06-18 20:29 #36752Senior Member

Posts: 1370Thats what she looked like when I used to date her. She was the "cre'me de la cre'me" of the BP girls. I never went over the standard tuition and sometimes under, and she always gave a great performance. I guess to "each his own", but all it takes is a little personality and a lot of bullshit when I negotiate a figure. Maybe you have to give more for a particular fetish so maybe things have changed but I refuse to give more the the standard fair. Peace.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 19:59 #36751Senior Member

Posts: 279Another BB experience with Cream BKA Doll
The cream experience with the well know Cream. Oldie but Goodie.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1390/ba...her-pussy.html
-
07-06-18 19:39 #36750Senior Member

Posts: 290Those tits look healthier than last time I saw her, If I happen to run into her I might stop by.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 19:04 #36749Senior Member

Posts: 58Wow.
Those tits might be worth. 8.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 18:56 #36748Senior Member

Posts: 2344Green Hair
I saw the older white lady with green highlight in her hair again today. She was wearing a dress this time. Her legs are fine in the front, she has tattoos on both legs that make it look like scars from a distance.
Her skin is very lose though. I'm assuming because of the change of clothes and they way she presents herself, she's living someplace she can clean up.
Wouldn't mind taking a look under the hood, I'm just thinking I may get a eyefull of something I wish I hadn't seen.
-
07-06-18 18:24 #36747Senior Member

Posts: 360Don't Worry About It
Don't sweat the B. S. NG57. I normally never go above standard tuition, certainly not for anyone I've not sampled before. But I do have a regular thing that trips my trigger, and I give her above standard. That's because she keeps a phone, is exactly what gets my motor running, and the pre-arranged "tip" means she always shows up where / when I'm ready.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
Now, I know others get her at regular tuition. But I get above-average service, and no where near average SW B. S. , so I'm good with the situation. If I found someone else who checked all the boxes at standard rates I'd reconsider (or give someone else more business), but that hasn't happened yet.
-
07-06-18 17:58 #36746Senior Member

Posts: 812Summer
This is what she looked like in the old days when she was still a cute little spinner.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 17:46 #36745Senior Member

Posts: 261Anal sex
I agree with some of what you have said and maybe I have been paying above the standard. But PM me a girl that you date that with really do anal without all the drama. Thank NG.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 13:30 #36744Senior Member

Posts: 484Not Much
Visiting, drove W / W but didn't see much worth stopping for by looks. At a red light I hear a "hey, stranger" it was Monet from my last visit, happy to see her went back to my hotel and banged her hot little brains out. Said she's been DL recently not walking much. Also in front of me hitting the candy hard more than one variety at one point nodded off in the car not a good sign but booty from heaven kept me moving forward with it, turned out okay Dropped her and looped some more off the beaten path came across "Naughty" again says short for Nautilus 20 yr old BSW always looks fine. Too pooped to hit it again but she teased me by lifting up the back of her dress to confirm she was traveling commando. Hope to see her out next time.
-
07-06-18 13:07 #36743Senior Member

Posts: 192Summer
For the record, I'm the one who had informed NG 1957 back in June, out of curtsey of course, through PM of her anal price. I'd also informed him that Summer can turn on a monger on a dime, and without provocation. And that's especially true if she lacks motivation!
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
The price of something is predicated on one's subjectivity and desire to have it. And it especially holds true in the service industry - - as the old adage goes "One usually gets what one pays for. ".
So to grant Summer of her asking price, one would stand a much better chance of a better, and a more enthusiastic out come, especially if you must have her.
With that being said, if you happen to be frugal, and or lack the funds to indulge, there are other options around. It's a free country after all.
However, if you must have "the Summer", you can always offer her less and take your chances. BTW, we are talking about a Dingbat here, so there are no guarantee of a good time to begin with. LOL. Bahahahah.
Aiight, Dog, out.
-
07-06-18 12:42 #36742Regular Member

Posts: 9Noway
In no way is she worth 80 $ I've seen far better recently in Brooklyn and actually had some ass and titties her noway she's been in the game for too long.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 12:07 #36741Senior Member

Posts: 261Summer picture
This is the picture that I took last week of summer.
Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-18 12:03 #36740Senior Member

Posts: 261Summer picture
This is her.
-
07-06-18 09:32 #36739Senior Member

Posts: 290Believe me you are not the only one strugging, in order to use this site I have use an android (crome) and I have trouble to see some shit here, I've read might be your browser or probably the device, honestly I have no idea wich one is the best, if you search for summer in the baltimore photo section you can find a lot of shots, you can also check my reports, I've posted couple too, sorry, but can't share videos, I haven't really edit any an I don't want my face out there, you know what I am sayin. Good luck uploading that pic, I wonder how she looks now, last time I saw her walking on ritchie hwy was about a year ago, but she looked rough man.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





