Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36751

    Another BB experience with Cream BKA Doll

    The cream experience with the well know Cream. Oldie but Goodie.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1390/ba...her-pussy.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1390-1.jpg‎  

  2. #36750
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    This is the picture that I took last week of summer.
    Those tits look healthier than last time I saw her, If I happen to run into her I might stop by.

  3. #36749

    Wow.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    This is her.
    Those tits might be worth. 8.

  4. #36748

    Green Hair

    I saw the older white lady with green highlight in her hair again today. She was wearing a dress this time. Her legs are fine in the front, she has tattoos on both legs that make it look like scars from a distance.

    Her skin is very lose though. I'm assuming because of the change of clothes and they way she presents herself, she's living someplace she can clean up.

    Wouldn't mind taking a look under the hood, I'm just thinking I may get a eyefull of something I wish I hadn't seen.

  5. #36747

    Don't Worry About It

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    I agree with some of what you have said and maybe I have been paying above the standard. But PM me a girl that you date that with really do anal without all the drama. Thank NG.
    Don't sweat the B. S. NG57. I normally never go above standard tuition, certainly not for anyone I've not sampled before. But I do have a regular thing that trips my trigger, and I give her above standard. That's because she keeps a phone, is exactly what gets my motor running, and the pre-arranged "tip" means she always shows up where / when I'm ready.

    Now, I know others get her at regular tuition. But I get above-average service, and no where near average SW B. S. , so I'm good with the situation. If I found someone else who checked all the boxes at standard rates I'd reconsider (or give someone else more business), but that hasn't happened yet.

  6. #36746

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    This is the picture that I took last week of summer.
    This is what she looked like in the old days when she was still a cute little spinner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SMR 24.jpg‎  

  7. #36745

    Anal sex

    Quote Originally Posted by DogPound99  [View Original Post]
    For the record, I'm the one who had informed NG 1957 back in June, out of curtsey of course, through PM of her anal price. I'd also informed him that Summer can turn on a monger on a dime, and without provocation. And that's especially true if she lacks motivation!

    The price of something is predicated on one's subjectivity and desire to have it. And it especially holds true in the service industry - - as the old adage goes "One usually gets what one pays for. ".

    So to grant Summer of her asking price, one would stand a much better chance of a better, and a more enthusiastic out come, especially if you must have her.

    With that being said, if you happen to be frugal, and or lack the funds to indulge, there are other options around. It's a free country after all.

    However, if you must have "the Summer", you can always offer her less and take your chances. BTW, we are talking about a Dingbat here, so there are no guarantee of a good time to begin with. LOL. Bahahahah.

    Aiight, Dog, out.
    I agree with some of what you have said and maybe I have been paying above the standard. But PM me a girl that you date that with really do anal without all the drama. Thank NG.

  8. #36744

    Not Much

    Visiting, drove W / W but didn't see much worth stopping for by looks. At a red light I hear a "hey, stranger" it was Monet from my last visit, happy to see her went back to my hotel and banged her hot little brains out. Said she's been DL recently not walking much. Also in front of me hitting the candy hard more than one variety at one point nodded off in the car not a good sign but booty from heaven kept me moving forward with it, turned out okay Dropped her and looped some more off the beaten path came across "Naughty" again says short for Nautilus 20 yr old BSW always looks fine. Too pooped to hit it again but she teased me by lifting up the back of her dress to confirm she was traveling commando. Hope to see her out next time.

  9. #36743

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    This is the picture that I took last week of summer.
    For the record, I'm the one who had informed NG 1957 back in June, out of curtsey of course, through PM of her anal price. I'd also informed him that Summer can turn on a monger on a dime, and without provocation. And that's especially true if she lacks motivation!

    The price of something is predicated on one's subjectivity and desire to have it. And it especially holds true in the service industry - - as the old adage goes "One usually gets what one pays for. ".

    So to grant Summer of her asking price, one would stand a much better chance of a better, and a more enthusiastic out come, especially if you must have her.

    With that being said, if you happen to be frugal, and or lack the funds to indulge, there are other options around. It's a free country after all.

    However, if you must have "the Summer", you can always offer her less and take your chances. BTW, we are talking about a Dingbat here, so there are no guarantee of a good time to begin with. LOL. Bahahahah.

    Aiight, Dog, out.

  10. #36742

    Noway

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    This is the picture that I took last week of summer.
    In no way is she worth 80 $ I've seen far better recently in Brooklyn and actually had some ass and titties her noway she's been in the game for too long.

  11. #36741

    Summer picture

    Quote Originally Posted by ElberGonzalez  [View Original Post]
    Believe me you are not the only one strugging, in order to use this site I have use an android (crome) and I have trouble to see some shit here, I've read might be your browser or probably the device, honestly I have no idea wich one is the best, if you search for summer in the baltimore photo section you can find a lot of shots, you can also check my reports, I've posted couple too, sorry, but can't share videos, I haven't really edit any an I don't want my face out there, you know what I am sayin. Good luck uploading that pic, I wonder how she looks now, last time I saw her walking on ritchie hwy was about a year ago, but she looked rough man.
    This is the picture that I took last week of summer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1530892078256-640x640.jpg‎  

  12. #36740

    Summer picture

    This is her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1530892078256-640x640.jpg‎  

  13. #36739
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957  [View Original Post]
    I took a pic last week but do not how to upload or post it. Can anyone help me? NG.
    Believe me you are not the only one strugging, in order to use this site I have use an android (crome) and I have trouble to see some shit here, I've read might be your browser or probably the device, honestly I have no idea wich one is the best, if you search for summer in the baltimore photo section you can find a lot of shots, you can also check my reports, I've posted couple too, sorry, but can't share videos, I haven't really edit any an I don't want my face out there, you know what I am sayin. Good luck uploading that pic, I wonder how she looks now, last time I saw her walking on ritchie hwy was about a year ago, but she looked rough man.

  14. #36738

    Clare

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her recently, one of you guys must be taking really good care of her LOL. Very well dressed in nice top and shorts, had a little makeup on, hair fixed nice. She is very pleasant and easy to deal with. She does have a H & coke habit, probably contributes to her thinness. Likes to put her head on you shoulder and cuddle and hold your hand. In bed she will hug you and kiss your neck and work down to your nipples and on down from there. Very good head technique well above average, licking and sucking and the boys. The sex is wild, very tight kitty and really gets into it, makes you feel like her best boy friend. When asked about anal she said she would do it but only after she knows you awhile and are not big. A pleasant surprise from most of the girls with appearance and ability on the loops. She says she doesn't walk much, I can believe that, she probably has a hell a lot of us at her disposal LOL.

    Happened to be out the WW today and saw SW idol Crystal around the circle looking to for some help. She looked really sweaty in the heat I just waved and kept it moving, I wasn't looking to play today.
    Details. Where did you find her? What's she look like? Phone number?

  15. #36737

    Summer's Picture

    I took a pic last week but do not how to upload or post it. Can anyone help me? NG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape