Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 5570
-
07-07-18 20:54 #650Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Her partner on there is Jewelloveme, another shadey one.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
The funny thing about SA is you get the same skanks but at 3 times the cost.
-
07-07-18 18:47 #649Senior Member

Posts: 232LOL jaybabyxoxo or as I call her baby killer!!
Shoulda said hey I have a friend that told me that you a baby killer is it truth?? I bet she would remember me, I mean after I found out she has had 3 abortions and threaten me with her AA thug friends I thought of nothing but a good nickname for her and called her that right on her face, boyyyyy that face expression and the following messages on my phone ill never forget!! She was pretty upset very very upset.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
Ohhhh and here is a little yearbook picture of her in the hall of shame that uncle LEO took, she looks pretty doesn't she? Such an angel awww.
https://bustednewspaper.com/chatham-...-02-05-150800/
-
07-07-18 18:23 #648Senior Member

Posts: 525Yup
All seems plausible from my brief interaction on SA with her. She shut down as soon as I asked about demons.
Med.
Originally Posted by XxJohnJohnXx
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-18 17:44 #647Senior Member

Posts: 232Jaydnmarie, Jaybabyxoxo, Allynicolexoxo all those are the same girl, AVOID!!
I agree with our brother pubb69 , avoid this girl at all cost and her partner too, they are both cut by the same blade and I'm telling yall from someone that used to see jaybabyxoxo and know her really really close, I cut her off when I discovered the true monster that she is and when she came to my house crying needing $$ for an abortion and this was just 2 months ago perhaps that explains her weight gain, anyways long story short I used to be one of her regulars, she lied to me since the begging saying that she was a college student we got relatively close and friend requested me on face of the books, and that's when I started to discover all her lies if you check out her profile you can see the type of peeps she hangs out with mostly AA thuggish kinda guys, within 2 months I prolly saw her about 10 times and found out she was a pill addict, she was not enrolled in school, she was homeless for a while and living in hotels for about 2 weeks was seeing multiple guys at least 10 or more cause I acctually went trought her phone while she went to the bathroom at my house one time and saw the messages with the name (client) on the side she started acting weird since she made that one profile jaybabyxoxo and was wondering why apparently she met a guy named JAY and I saw him on her face of the book profile and decided to message him and he confirmed everything apparently he was hitting it raw and got the girl knocked up and he offered to take responsibility for it but she she didn't want the infant, I told the jay dude that she came to my house asking for money talking about the baby was mine not to mention she got arrested last year, she was living in chappel hill for a while with her sister but then got kicked out of her sisters for bringin dudes into her home and she currently lives with some AA guys that pimp her around and her friend, or should I say drive them around? Isn't that what they called them pimps these days drivers?? Anyways if you have seen her and still seeing her cut that off she is more then likely lying to you and if you haven't seen her steer away from these one TRUST ME nothing good coming out of these 2 girls they both getting it raw just matter of time before they get aids or something just not worth it!! Her phone number starts with 336.
-
07-07-18 13:06 #646Senior Member

Posts: 1651Jaydnmarie
Formerly Jay Baby.
Avoid this hustler, she asks for 3 plus than gives the q. V. Experience. Also bigger than the pics.
-
07-06-18 15:44 #645Senior Member

Posts: 78Collegecandy update
Seemed nice and ready for fun-talked for a while-met a couple of times to "get comfortable" thought things were all good then ghost. Not sure if I'm not her type or if she's just a game player YMMV.
Originally Posted by NepKng
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 21:57 #644Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Ok my doubts were confirmed, took me right up to the limit with sparotic texts and finally when I asked her to confirm.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
That she was driving herself she went silent. She wanted to meet me at 11 and asked for my address but not going for that unless.
I know she was driving herself. I suspect a scam and or possible rob.
-
07-05-18 20:42 #643Senior Member

Posts: 525Christina172
Any intel?
Thanks.
Med.
-
07-05-18 18:32 #642Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
We shall see. Have my doubts but will post either way.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 16:06 #641Senior Member

Posts: 60Yea, had the same issue several months ago and a meeting set and never heard another word. Then her profile started showing up in different locations. Betting she a utr.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 15:34 #640Senior Member

Posts: 1651Bad girl in NC
Been texting back and forth for a couple of days, the longer it goes on the more I doubt she is real.
Does anyone have intel on her?
-
07-05-18 00:53 #639Senior Member

Posts: 89Avoid summertimesea
I had a few dates with Summer, definitely 100% not Heidi. Also Summer ghosted on me after I gave her an advance back when I was a newbie to the bowl. I figured she wouldn't be so bold or stupid to ghost on someone that knew where she lived but she did. She was happy to settle for $$. 5- last winter, not even close to worth $$ LOL. She's been reported on here before by myself and another brother. Just avoid.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 21:18 #638Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Sorry about the misinterpretation.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
I meant I seen her on the site and she is.
Not attractive, also on there every day.
-
07-04-18 21:01 #637Senior Member

Posts: 525?
Are they one in the same?
Damage when you saw her?
Med.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 20:30 #636Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Seen her.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
Uh that is stunning. Did you respond with a fit of laughter?











Reply With Quote





