Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyNiceGuy  [View Original Post]
    Keyword search has been essential to my sugar searching. When it first went down I opened a support ticket but the only thing they told me was their development team was working to improve it and that feature is deactivated until further notice. It's been about a month now and no word. I can't thank you enough for this work around!
    Most are easy as the same ones work the site daily. I never really had trouble finding any of the names.

  2. #630

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to a fellow SA monger on the Baltimore forum, here is a workaround for the missing keyword (I. E. , potential SB's username) search. It works wonderfully!

    RWARNMSN.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!
    Keyword search has been essential to my sugar searching. When it first went down I opened a support ticket but the only thing they told me was their development team was working to improve it and that feature is deactivated until further notice. It's been about a month now and no word. I can't thank you enough for this work around!

  3. #629

    Search Feature Workaround

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    Without the text search feature, it would help to find these leads if you could post their link. Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCOutlaw  [View Original Post]
    The keyword search feature is gone but you can still perform a keyword search by enetering the following in the URL:

    &q=keyword.

    For example: if you want to search for keyword of "Dtf" use the following:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/s...cation=0&q=dtf

    You can see other search filters I've used like within 100 miles of Arlington but the keyword search is at the end of the url. Just replace dtf with whatever you want to search for.
    Thanks to a fellow SA monger on the Baltimore forum, here is a workaround for the missing keyword (I. E. , potential SB's username) search. It works wonderfully!

    RWARNMSN.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!

  4. #628
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkUser  [View Original Post]
    Without the text search feature, it would help to find these leads if you could post their link. Thanks!!
    I would if I could but either been blocked or they are no longer active.

  5. #627

    Links?

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMan  [View Original Post]
    A few reports.

    Littlewolfpackgirl. Took her to the FC a few times. Was okay. Advcnced some funds and then she ghost. Bewaware.

    Kayjay87. Basically the same. FC was pretty good, then advanced some funds than poof.

    Basically no matter how nice or good they seem, all are bat shit crazy hookers so be careful.
    Without the text search feature, it would help to find these leads if you could post their link. Thanks!!

  6. #626

    Collegecandy24?

    Has anyone gotten together with her-been talking but so far it's been a no go.

  7. #625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMan  [View Original Post]
    A few reports.

    Littlewolfpackgirl. Took her to the FC a few times. Was okay. Advcnced some funds and then she ghost. Bewaware.

    Kayjay87. Basically the same. FC was pretty good, then advanced some funds than poof.

    Basically no matter how nice or good they seem, all are bat shit crazy hookers so be careful.
    They all look at the site as a bank withdrawal from someone else's account. Speaking of scam artists a fan favorite has made her return, yes Rising 4 Dawn is back and working the site hard.

  8. #624

    Some recent intelligence

    A few reports.

    Littlewolfpackgirl. Took her to the FC a few times. Was okay. Advcnced some funds and then she ghost. Bewaware.

    Kayjay87. Basically the same. FC was pretty good, then advanced some funds than poof.

    Basically no matter how nice or good they seem, all are bat shit crazy hookers so be careful.

  9. #623

    Virgo lady 96

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    I feel that I am doing all the work on here but I will share anyway to save others the grief.

    She texts me with what has become the standard bs offer of 5, I respond with it depends on what's offered and what length of time. She responds with I typically don't have a lot of time to spend, my response is than I pay 3 for one hour visits.

    Her response is but I can get 5 for less time than a hour. My response. LOL.
    She contacted me also with essentially the same. Seems ready to go to the FC. Had a previous contact with her. Waste of time.

  10. #622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Virgo lady 96

    I feel that I am doing all the work on here but I will share anyway to save others the grief.

    She texts me with what has become the standard bs offer of 5, I respond with it depends on what's offered and what length of time. She responds with I typically don't have a lot of time to spend, my response is than I pay 3 for one hour visits.

    Her response is but I can get 5 for less time than a hour. My response. LOL.

  11. #621

    987 zxy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    The very first one I met on that site. We arranged a meet and greet and she had the assumption of being paid 3 for the meeting.

    That lasted 15 minutes at a coffee shop as long as we both agreed to future meetings. Needless to say she came away empty.

    But I think it is part of her and others scam where they get money in person for promising future meetings and then ghosting.

    I notice her greeting says she is only looking for one person yet she is on there daily as well as some others.
    I met her. No expectation of an allowance. Not attractive and no way. Also, she was on before with a different profile.

  12. #620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    987 zxy

    The very first one I met on that site. We arranged a meet and greet and she had the assumption of being paid 3 for the meeting.

    That lasted 15 minutes at a coffee shop as long as we both agreed to future meetings. Needless to say she came away empty.

    But I think it is part of her and others scam where they get money in person for promising future meetings and then ghosting.

    I notice her greeting says she is only looking for one person yet she is on there daily as well as some others.

  13. #619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Scammer looking for monthly allowance up front. Must think we are all idiots or that we can only think with little head!

    On a different note, has anyone had luck with the chicks that say they are looking for "platonic". Wondering if they are actually down for more but using that to weed out the mongers?

    Med.
    When they say platonic all it means is they are looking for free money.

    Got to love those entitled monthly allowance dreamers who post daily.

  14. #618

    DeeOGeebby

    I'm not freaking out or anything, but DeeOGeebby is definitely not the person she pretended to be for me and it's definitely time for my 6 month check up. If any of you brothers have dreamed of her in the last month or so, please PM me.

  15. #617

    Update on Elizabeth&?

    Scammer looking for monthly allowance up front. Must think we are all idiots or that we can only think with little head!

    On a different note, has anyone had luck with the chicks that say they are looking for "platonic". Wondering if they are actually down for more but using that to weed out the mongers?

    Med.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape