Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 5570
-
07-04-18 19:55 #635Senior Member

Posts: 525Summertimesea
I believe she is snowbunnyheidi on live esc rt rev.
Any thoughts?
Wanted $600 to play.
Med.
-
07-04-18 19:10 #634Senior Member

Posts: 1651Esme A 21
She has been on the site all week and claims to be visiting. Had a meet and greet set up for today but she was under the false impression that it was a dinner date. When I told her it was non commital either side she starts her squabbling about her time being worth money blah blah blah and how she cancelled all her plans to meet me and how offended she was that I wouldn't just.
Pay her for the meeting without talking about it being non committal.
When these women go on this site they know it's about FFM yet they are so hypocritical it makes me laugh.
-
07-04-18 17:35 #633Senior Member

Posts: 108I am pretty sure the ladies do not need to pay to participate. In fact, it surprised one of them when I explained that guys needed to have premium status to read messages.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 13:27 #632Senior Member

Posts: 530Info for my UTRs
I am hoping you guys can provide some info. I have two UTRs (Twins). They are UTR because they really don't have the type of living arrangements to allow a BP-style post. They don't live together, they are dirt poor and can't drive. One does not even have a working phone. If you are familiar with them, yes, they are healthy for about 6 months. But I fear one is slipping away due to difficulty getting to her rehab appointments. Anyway, I am trying to find out if anyone knows if the SBs have to pay to be on SA, or is it free for them to post and be able to communicate? I know SA has "free" sign up but with no commuication, the free part is useless. Part of me does not want to share, but I don't want to see my honey hole dry up. Any info is appreciated. As with all prior, this post is about my dreams, not reality.
-
07-04-18 13:12 #631Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Most are easy as the same ones work the site daily. I never really had trouble finding any of the names.
Originally Posted by ArmyNiceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 11:41 #630Senior Member

Posts: 89Thank you!
Keyword search has been essential to my sugar searching. When it first went down I opened a support ticket but the only thing they told me was their development team was working to improve it and that feature is deactivated until further notice. It's been about a month now and no word. I can't thank you enough for this work around!
Originally Posted by RWarNmsn69
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 23:55 #629Senior Member

Posts: 294Search Feature Workaround
Originally Posted by MarkUser
[View Original Post]
Thanks to a fellow SA monger on the Baltimore forum, here is a workaround for the missing keyword (I. E. , potential SB's username) search. It works wonderfully!
Originally Posted by DCOutlaw
[View Original Post]
RWARNMSN.
Safe mongering and sugaring!
-
07-03-18 20:06 #628Senior Member

Posts: 60I would if I could but either been blocked or they are no longer active.
Originally Posted by MarkUser
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 14:48 #627Senior Member

Posts: 447Links?
Without the text search feature, it would help to find these leads if you could post their link. Thanks!!
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-18 14:47 #626Senior Member

Posts: 78Collegecandy24?
Has anyone gotten together with her-been talking but so far it's been a no go.
-
07-03-18 14:31 #625Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
They all look at the site as a bank withdrawal from someone else's account. Speaking of scam artists a fan favorite has made her return, yes Rising 4 Dawn is back and working the site hard.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-18 20:16 #624Senior Member

Posts: 60Some recent intelligence
A few reports.
Littlewolfpackgirl. Took her to the FC a few times. Was okay. Advcnced some funds and then she ghost. Bewaware.
Kayjay87. Basically the same. FC was pretty good, then advanced some funds than poof.
Basically no matter how nice or good they seem, all are bat shit crazy hookers so be careful.
-
07-02-18 20:07 #623Senior Member

Posts: 60Virgo lady 96
She contacted me also with essentially the same. Seems ready to go to the FC. Had a previous contact with her. Waste of time.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-18 11:21 #622Senior Member

Posts: 1651Virgo lady 96
I feel that I am doing all the work on here but I will share anyway to save others the grief.
She texts me with what has become the standard bs offer of 5, I respond with it depends on what's offered and what length of time. She responds with I typically don't have a lot of time to spend, my response is than I pay 3 for one hour visits.
Her response is but I can get 5 for less time than a hour. My response. LOL.
-
07-02-18 08:02 #621Senior Member

Posts: 60987 zxy.
I met her. No expectation of an allowance. Not attractive and no way. Also, she was on before with a different profile.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






