Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 5566
-
07-07-18 13:06 #646Senior Member

Posts: 1651Jaydnmarie
Formerly Jay Baby.
Avoid this hustler, she asks for 3 plus than gives the q. V. Experience. Also bigger than the pics.
-
07-06-18 15:44 #645Senior Member

Posts: 78Collegecandy update
Seemed nice and ready for fun-talked for a while-met a couple of times to "get comfortable" thought things were all good then ghost. Not sure if I'm not her type or if she's just a game player YMMV.
Originally Posted by NepKng
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 21:57 #644Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Ok my doubts were confirmed, took me right up to the limit with sparotic texts and finally when I asked her to confirm.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
That she was driving herself she went silent. She wanted to meet me at 11 and asked for my address but not going for that unless.
I know she was driving herself. I suspect a scam and or possible rob.
-
07-05-18 20:42 #643Senior Member

Posts: 525Christina172
Any intel?
Thanks.
Med.
-
07-05-18 18:32 #642Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
We shall see. Have my doubts but will post either way.
Originally Posted by SneakyMan
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 16:06 #641Senior Member

Posts: 60Yea, had the same issue several months ago and a meeting set and never heard another word. Then her profile started showing up in different locations. Betting she a utr.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-18 15:34 #640Senior Member

Posts: 1651Bad girl in NC
Been texting back and forth for a couple of days, the longer it goes on the more I doubt she is real.
Does anyone have intel on her?
-
07-05-18 00:53 #639Senior Member

Posts: 89Avoid summertimesea
I had a few dates with Summer, definitely 100% not Heidi. Also Summer ghosted on me after I gave her an advance back when I was a newbie to the bowl. I figured she wouldn't be so bold or stupid to ghost on someone that knew where she lived but she did. She was happy to settle for $$. 5- last winter, not even close to worth $$ LOL. She's been reported on here before by myself and another brother. Just avoid.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 21:18 #638Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Sorry about the misinterpretation.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
I meant I seen her on the site and she is.
Not attractive, also on there every day.
-
07-04-18 21:01 #637Senior Member

Posts: 525?
Are they one in the same?
Damage when you saw her?
Med.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 20:30 #636Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Seen her.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]
Uh that is stunning. Did you respond with a fit of laughter?
-
07-04-18 19:55 #635Senior Member

Posts: 525Summertimesea
I believe she is snowbunnyheidi on live esc rt rev.
Any thoughts?
Wanted $600 to play.
Med.
-
07-04-18 19:10 #634Senior Member

Posts: 1651Esme A 21
She has been on the site all week and claims to be visiting. Had a meet and greet set up for today but she was under the false impression that it was a dinner date. When I told her it was non commital either side she starts her squabbling about her time being worth money blah blah blah and how she cancelled all her plans to meet me and how offended she was that I wouldn't just.
Pay her for the meeting without talking about it being non committal.
When these women go on this site they know it's about FFM yet they are so hypocritical it makes me laugh.
-
07-04-18 17:35 #633Senior Member

Posts: 108I am pretty sure the ladies do not need to pay to participate. In fact, it surprised one of them when I explained that guys needed to have premium status to read messages.
Originally Posted by MrNCbob
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-18 13:27 #632Senior Member

Posts: 530Info for my UTRs
I am hoping you guys can provide some info. I have two UTRs (Twins). They are UTR because they really don't have the type of living arrangements to allow a BP-style post. They don't live together, they are dirt poor and can't drive. One does not even have a working phone. If you are familiar with them, yes, they are healthy for about 6 months. But I fear one is slipping away due to difficulty getting to her rehab appointments. Anyway, I am trying to find out if anyone knows if the SBs have to pay to be on SA, or is it free for them to post and be able to communicate? I know SA has "free" sign up but with no commuication, the free part is useless. Part of me does not want to share, but I don't want to see my honey hole dry up. Any info is appreciated. As with all prior, this post is about my dreams, not reality.










Reply With Quote






