Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 739 of 929 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 789 839 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 13934
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2864

    Mgm

    Was curious to know / find out if any providers had incalls at the mgm? Can't find any online. Thanks for the tips.

  2. #2863

    Thanks for the confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikin  [View Original Post]
    So I called the girl listed as Kylie on adultssearch, blonde asian. Quoted 200 over the phone showed up not the same girl but cute a little thicker, definitely an independent. Tried to tell me that she works for an agency and that she charges 3 g's. For an hour LOL WTF. Tells me I won't find any girl's for less than that. I was just sitting there in amazement from all the Bullshit coming out of her mouth wondering how many poor fuckers fall for that shit. Is this a regular thing out here?
    I was scanning the 300+ ladies available in Vegas. What a joke!

    You would have better luck with the casino ladies. And price too!

  3. #2862

    Kylie

    So I called the girl listed as Kylie on adultssearch, blonde asian. Quoted 200 over the phone showed up not the same girl but cute a little thicker, definitely an independent. Tried to tell me that she works for an agency and that she charges 3 g's. For an hour LOL WTF. Tells me I won't find any girl's for less than that. I was just sitting there in amazement from all the Bullshit coming out of her mouth wondering how many poor fuckers fall for that shit. Is this a regular thing out here?

  4. #2861

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    I actually like to take cover in every situation and just want the job to get done with no complications or attitude I take it you have seen Ashton. Does she have a good attitude?

    I forgot to include the link for VegasCupCake / Ally.

    https://switter.at/@LasVegascupcake
    Her service is alright. Nothing special. But she is definitely the girl in the pics.

  5. #2860

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by OkaJohn  [View Original Post]
    If You're looking for GFE / BBBJ, Ashton Barbie isn't your girl. I can't speak for the others.
    I actually like to take cover in every situation and just want the job to get done with no complications or attitude I take it you have seen Ashton. Does she have a good attitude?

    I forgot to include the link for VegasCupCake / Ally.

    https://switter.at/@LasVegascupcake

  6. #2859

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Its been 4 years since I was in Vegas. There was a provider named Kendra Marie who was absolutley amazing. I had a great time and wish she was still around.

    Looking for an outcall with someone who doesn't upsell. Thanks for any info on those listed.

    Logan Laine. Seems to work with some other ladies (Nicolette Knightley) and I can't tell if it is an agency.

    https://switter.at/@LoganLaine

    Ashton Barbie.

    https://switter.at/@Ashtonbarbie

    Kaylee Connelly. Not sure if she does outcalls.

    https://switter.at/@Ms_goldengirl

    Ally / VegasCupCake. I have spoke with her through email. Seem to be leaning toward this one, so any info is appreciated.

    Since TER is gone, it is really hard to get a feel for who you are seeing.
    If You're looking for GFE / BBBJ, Ashton Barbie isn't your girl. I can't speak for the others.

  7. #2858

    Rachel Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by Valoe7  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, KV here. Decided it's time to finally do something about it. I've been looking at some escorts and there are three that caught my eye.

    Has anyone every spent any time with them? Are they newbie friendly especially with KVs?

    My first chose is Rachel Miller; she's pricey but I'm planning on doing this for my birthday so I'm willing to pay high prices at least once.

    http://therachelmiller.com/

    Second choice is Montana Rain.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2906727#shortreviews.

    Any other recommendations are welcome. Incall is a must, but I'm primairly looking for milfs with large titties.
    Rachel is a sweetheart of a MILF. Classy with a rockin' bod. Everyone's perspective is different, of course, but she was worth the outlay for yours truly.

  8. #2857

    Welcome Newbie.

    Quote Originally Posted by WayWardsOn1  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you guys get tired of us visiting guys asking but I'll be in Vegas in 10 days and be looking for some.

    Prefer young short blondes with C cup or smaller who CIM.

    PM if you've seen Cade or have a recomendation.

    Thanks.
    The only answer for you. Read and the then do some more reading of these blogs.

    Find someone and then share.

  9. #2856

    Any info on these ladies?

    Its been 4 years since I was in Vegas. There was a provider named Kendra Marie who was absolutley amazing. I had a great time and wish she was still around.

    Looking for an outcall with someone who doesn't upsell. Thanks for any info on those listed.

    Logan Laine. Seems to work with some other ladies (Nicolette Knightley) and I can't tell if it is an agency.

    https://switter.at/@LoganLaine

    Ashton Barbie.

    https://switter.at/@Ashtonbarbie

    Kaylee Connelly. Not sure if she does outcalls.

    https://switter.at/@Ms_goldengirl

    Ally / VegasCupCake. I have spoke with her through email. Seem to be leaning toward this one, so any info is appreciated.

    Since TER is gone, it is really hard to get a feel for who you are seeing.

  10. #2855

    Courtney Cade

    I'm sure you guys get tired of us visiting guys asking but I'll be in Vegas in 10 days and be looking for some.

    Prefer young short blondes with C cup or smaller who CIM.

    PM if you've seen Cade or have a recomendation.

    Thanks.

  11. #2854

    Aubry Amour?

    Anyone have any info on Aubry Amour?

    Thanks!

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...tty-bbw_146493

  12. #2853

    Little Tokyo Las Vegas booking experience

    Little Tokyo told me that all their girls serve couples when I texted and called them earlier. When I arrived at Vegas, they told me none of their girls serve couples. Not a good experience.

  13. #2852

    It's a group of three escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe  [View Original Post]
    I am getting texts from 3 different #'s all saying the same thing. They all are Circus Circus.
    There's like 5 numbers between them they use. They have been staying at different rooms at Circus Circus lately trying to save up money to get a place. The other girls stay out while one has a client and I didn't have a problem but then again I only saw one of them.

  14. #2851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Montana

    Quote Originally Posted by Valoe7  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, KV here. Decided it's time to finally do something about it. I've been looking at some escorts and there are three that caught my eye.

    Has anyone every spent any time with them? Are they newbie friendly especially with KVs?

    My first chose is Rachel Miller; she's pricey but I'm planning on doing this for my birthday so I'm willing to pay high prices at least once.

    http://therachelmiller.com/

    Second choice is Montana Rain.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2906727#shortreviews.




    Any other recommendations are welcome. Incall is a must, but I'm primairly looking for milfs with large titties.
    Stay away from Montana reports have been coming in that she has track marks.

  15. #2850

    Anyone spend time with these ladies?

    Hey everyone, KV here. Decided it's time to finally do something about it. I've been looking at some escorts and there are three that caught my eye.

    Has anyone every spent any time with them? Are they newbie friendly especially with KVs?

    My first chose is Rachel Miller; she's pricey but I'm planning on doing this for my birthday so I'm willing to pay high prices at least once.

    http://therachelmiller.com/

    Second choice is Montana Rain.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2906727#shortreviews.

    Any other recommendations are welcome. Incall is a must, but I'm primairly looking for milfs with large titties.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape