rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 739 of 930 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 789 839 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 13939
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Damage

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowo808  [View Original Post]
    You can check this one out.

    https://switter.at/@katkora

    She replies quick to text. Everything is on the table and she said she like to party. She asks for a lot initially but will negotiate.

    When I saw her. She does have a crazy body but way too much work done on the face. I didn't stay long. Just BBBJ to start and then CFS doggie and out. Served a need but looking for better.

    Any suggestions?

  2. #2868

    If you want crazy.

    You can check this one out.

    https://switter.at/@katkora

    She replies quick to text. Everything is on the table and she said she like to party. She asks for a lot initially but will negotiate.

    When I saw her. She does have a crazy body but way too much work done on the face. I didn't stay long. Just BBBJ to start and then CFS doggie and out. Served a need but looking for better.

    Any suggestions?

  3. #2867

    Porn Star Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockMaster  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1098871

    Has anyone ever met Scarlet? Kinda have agency vibes from ad, but wanted to check. Only agencies take credit cards in Vegas right?

    Also if anyone knows a reliable blonde provider in Vegas, let me know and I'll return the favor for Louisville and Atlanta.
    Those pics are pornstar BiBi Jones or Britney Beth. I dought she's showing up at your door. I would move on.

  4. #2866

    Anyone

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1098871

    Has anyone ever met Scarlet? Kinda have agency vibes from ad, but wanted to check. Only agencies take credit cards in Vegas right?

    Also if anyone knows a reliable blonde provider in Vegas, let me know and I'll return the favor for Louisville and Atlanta.

  5. #2865

    Sadly, some did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikin  [View Original Post]
    So I called the girl listed as Kylie on adultssearch, blonde asian. Quoted 200 over the phone showed up not the same girl but cute a little thicker, definitely an independent. Tried to tell me that she works for an agency and that she charges 3 g's. For an hour LOL WTF. Tells me I won't find any girl's for less than that. I was just sitting there in amazement from all the Bullshit coming out of her mouth wondering how many poor fuckers fall for that shit. Is this a regular thing out here?
    Yeah, once they sucker someone they think they can scam it like that again. It looks like AS is going the same route as BP, all these $200 Outcall listings. That just screams Agency.

    Glad you shut her down!

  6. #2864

    Mgm

    Was curious to know / find out if any providers had incalls at the mgm? Can't find any online. Thanks for the tips.

  7. #2863

    Thanks for the confirmation

    Quote Originally Posted by Vikin  [View Original Post]
    So I called the girl listed as Kylie on adultssearch, blonde asian. Quoted 200 over the phone showed up not the same girl but cute a little thicker, definitely an independent. Tried to tell me that she works for an agency and that she charges 3 g's. For an hour LOL WTF. Tells me I won't find any girl's for less than that. I was just sitting there in amazement from all the Bullshit coming out of her mouth wondering how many poor fuckers fall for that shit. Is this a regular thing out here?
    I was scanning the 300+ ladies available in Vegas. What a joke!

    You would have better luck with the casino ladies. And price too!

  8. #2862

    Kylie

    So I called the girl listed as Kylie on adultssearch, blonde asian. Quoted 200 over the phone showed up not the same girl but cute a little thicker, definitely an independent. Tried to tell me that she works for an agency and that she charges 3 g's. For an hour LOL WTF. Tells me I won't find any girl's for less than that. I was just sitting there in amazement from all the Bullshit coming out of her mouth wondering how many poor fuckers fall for that shit. Is this a regular thing out here?

  9. #2861

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    I actually like to take cover in every situation and just want the job to get done with no complications or attitude I take it you have seen Ashton. Does she have a good attitude?

    I forgot to include the link for VegasCupCake / Ally.

    https://switter.at/@LasVegascupcake
    Her service is alright. Nothing special. But she is definitely the girl in the pics.

  10. #2860

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by OkaJohn  [View Original Post]
    If You're looking for GFE / BBBJ, Ashton Barbie isn't your girl. I can't speak for the others.
    I actually like to take cover in every situation and just want the job to get done with no complications or attitude I take it you have seen Ashton. Does she have a good attitude?

    I forgot to include the link for VegasCupCake / Ally.

    https://switter.at/@LasVegascupcake

  11. #2859

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    Its been 4 years since I was in Vegas. There was a provider named Kendra Marie who was absolutley amazing. I had a great time and wish she was still around.

    Looking for an outcall with someone who doesn't upsell. Thanks for any info on those listed.

    Logan Laine. Seems to work with some other ladies (Nicolette Knightley) and I can't tell if it is an agency.

    https://switter.at/@LoganLaine

    Ashton Barbie.

    https://switter.at/@Ashtonbarbie

    Kaylee Connelly. Not sure if she does outcalls.

    https://switter.at/@Ms_goldengirl

    Ally / VegasCupCake. I have spoke with her through email. Seem to be leaning toward this one, so any info is appreciated.

    Since TER is gone, it is really hard to get a feel for who you are seeing.
    If You're looking for GFE / BBBJ, Ashton Barbie isn't your girl. I can't speak for the others.

  12. #2858

    Rachel Miller

    Quote Originally Posted by Valoe7  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, KV here. Decided it's time to finally do something about it. I've been looking at some escorts and there are three that caught my eye.

    Has anyone every spent any time with them? Are they newbie friendly especially with KVs?

    My first chose is Rachel Miller; she's pricey but I'm planning on doing this for my birthday so I'm willing to pay high prices at least once.

    http://therachelmiller.com/

    Second choice is Montana Rain.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2906727#shortreviews.

    Any other recommendations are welcome. Incall is a must, but I'm primairly looking for milfs with large titties.
    Rachel is a sweetheart of a MILF. Classy with a rockin' bod. Everyone's perspective is different, of course, but she was worth the outlay for yours truly.

  13. #2857

    Welcome Newbie.

    Quote Originally Posted by WayWardsOn1  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure you guys get tired of us visiting guys asking but I'll be in Vegas in 10 days and be looking for some.

    Prefer young short blondes with C cup or smaller who CIM.

    PM if you've seen Cade or have a recomendation.

    Thanks.
    The only answer for you. Read and the then do some more reading of these blogs.

    Find someone and then share.

  14. #2856

    Any info on these ladies?

    Its been 4 years since I was in Vegas. There was a provider named Kendra Marie who was absolutley amazing. I had a great time and wish she was still around.

    Looking for an outcall with someone who doesn't upsell. Thanks for any info on those listed.

    Logan Laine. Seems to work with some other ladies (Nicolette Knightley) and I can't tell if it is an agency.

    https://switter.at/@LoganLaine

    Ashton Barbie.

    https://switter.at/@Ashtonbarbie

    Kaylee Connelly. Not sure if she does outcalls.

    https://switter.at/@Ms_goldengirl

    Ally / VegasCupCake. I have spoke with her through email. Seem to be leaning toward this one, so any info is appreciated.

    Since TER is gone, it is really hard to get a feel for who you are seeing.

  15. #2855

    Courtney Cade

    I'm sure you guys get tired of us visiting guys asking but I'll be in Vegas in 10 days and be looking for some.

    Prefer young short blondes with C cup or smaller who CIM.

    PM if you've seen Cade or have a recomendation.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape