Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 740 of 929 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 790 840 ... LastLast
Results 11,086 to 11,100 of 13934
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2849
    I am getting texts from 3 different #'s all saying the same thing. They all are Circus Circus.

    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerLV  [View Original Post]
    That's very interesting. I just checked my hobby phone (I leave it off when I'm not actively looking for something) and I've also got several messages about specials at AZ Charlies and Circus Circus.

  2. #2848

    Just start reading the blogs here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stockpro  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading into Las Vegas in two months and I'm looking for a newbie friendly provider who does outcalls to the strip. Would prefer she be a good conversationalist, slim, short-to- average height, and open to BBBJ, FS and / or Greek. I would prefer an independent provider. Stoners are fine, no hard drugs. I've looked into the brothels and don't care for the culture there, and I don't trust that agency girls won't be victims of trafficking. I'm on a budget but not worried about costs yet. I'm happy to consider VIP.

    I'm increasingly worried because there's so much scamming going on with sws in Las Vegas. I want to make sure my first time is a really good experience.

    Several of the women on ECCIE grabbed my attention but I'm not sure if they're even real or reliable: Ariel Amazing, Kierra Wilde and CeCee Taylor. Anyone know anything about these providers?

    Does anyone have any recommendations?
    The best recon you can do is doing yourself (by reading) and send PM's to people if you have questions.

  3. #2847

    Newbie Friendly?

    I'm heading into Las Vegas in two months and I'm looking for a newbie friendly provider who does outcalls to the strip. Would prefer she be a good conversationalist, slim, short-to- average height, and open to BBBJ, FS and / or Greek. I would prefer an independent provider. Stoners are fine, no hard drugs. I've looked into the brothels and don't care for the culture there, and I don't trust that agency girls won't be victims of trafficking. I'm on a budget but not worried about costs yet. I'm happy to consider VIP.

    I'm increasingly worried because there's so much scamming going on with sws in Las Vegas. I want to make sure my first time is a really good experience.

    Several of the women on ECCIE grabbed my attention but I'm not sure if they're even real or reliable: Ariel Amazing, Kierra Wilde and CeCee Taylor. Anyone know anything about these providers?

    Does anyone have any recommendations?

  4. #2846
    Quote Originally Posted by OkaJohn  [View Original Post]
    Arraigned to see Lindalu at Circus Circus. When I arrived I was met by a different girl. When I asked about it she informed me that several girls are using that phone number. She said her name was Cupcakes / Carrie. She provided BBBJ and CFS. The past three days I have been getting updates from same number. Updates are informing me of specials and what hotel they are at. Hotels range from Arizona Charlie's to Circus Circus.
    That's very interesting. I just checked my hobby phone (I leave it off when I'm not actively looking for something) and I've also got several messages about specials at AZ Charlies and Circus Circus.

  5. #2845

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Look up Kat Kovell. Very well reviewed.
    Thank you!

  6. #2844
    Quote Originally Posted by Zibiter  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions?
    Look up Kat Kovell. Very well reviewed.

  7. #2843

    Redhead

    Any suggestions?

  8. #2842

    Would Love Daisy's number

    Quote Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999  [View Original Post]
    She has an incall on ariville. Same chick same service. Pm me if you want her number.
    Please could someone PM me Daisy's digits? Thanks in advance!

  9. #2841

    Ello gents

    I'll be in Vegas briefly and would love to do research on my own but Its a last minute trip. Looking for young solid Asian providers and would like to avoid getting scammed as it appears happens a lot in Vegas. I would be more than happy to give info on Seattle or Vancouver. Monger on!

  10. #2840

    Lindalu.

    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerLV  [View Original Post]
    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932498

    Contacted via text, initially got no response. Several hours later she texted me back wanting to know if I was still interested. She was hosting at Circus Circus Manor. Pic in ad is her, although the angle of the pic makes her look slimmer than she is. Still very cute. Started with a BBBJ, she performed quite well, I finished rather quickly, and she swallowed every drop. She offered a second go, and very enthusiastically tried to reinvigorate me, but alas it wasn't to be. I'm definitely going to keep her number and give her another go in a couple of weeks.
    Arraigned to see Lindalu at Circus Circus. When I arrived I was met by a different girl. When I asked about it she informed me that several girls are using that phone number. She said her name was Cupcakes / Carrie. She provided BBBJ and CFS. The past three days I have been getting updates from same number. Updates are informing me of specials and what hotel they are at. Hotels range from Arizona Charlie's to Circus Circus.

  11. #2839

    Vac

    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway3602  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that's what's going on. I texted them the other day when everyone was saying they weren't answering and they responded really quickly and said how am I doing and who I wanted to see. Didn't want to see anyone, just asked if they were still open. They're probably just spooked to take on new customers for a while.
    Probably it. I haven't had any issues.

  12. #2838
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1964  [View Original Post]
    I think they are only accepting "regular" customers for now.
    Pretty sure that's what's going on. I texted them the other day when everyone was saying they weren't answering and they responded really quickly and said how am I doing and who I wanted to see. Didn't want to see anyone, just asked if they were still open. They're probably just spooked to take on new customers for a while.

  13. #2837
    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been in contact with Vegas Asian Club recently? Still cannot get them to answer any texts, and I've tried both an app and a real phone.
    I think they are only accepting "regular" customers for now.

  14. #2836

    Vegas Asian Club.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gesab69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been in contact with Vegas Asian Club recently? Still cannot get them to answer any texts, and I've tried both an app and a real phone.
    I haven't had an issue contacting them.

  15. #2835
    Anyone been in contact with Vegas Asian Club recently? Still cannot get them to answer any texts, and I've tried both an app and a real phone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape