Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 12070
-
06-18-18 13:16 #5545Senior Member

Posts: 1820Several
There are several leggy blondes at the moment. If she was wearing a brewers cap it was Genna. Couid be Amber. She's not all that tall, but has nicely shaped legs that make her appear taller. The other 2 I don't have names or numbers for. Yet. And there's Carrie, very tall and very leggy that is usually around the low 20's on National.
Originally Posted by Sandmans
[View Original Post]
I'd kinda have to agree with PS1999. Perhaps just say you got outscooped. If it were me and I saw even the generic description "white pickup" I'd be pissed. We have to assume LEO monitors this site, no need to give them any more ammo.
HS.
-
06-18-18 13:09 #5544Senior Member

Posts: 1820Messages
The only message I've received from you is one asking if you're on my shit list (you are not).
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]
I've had it happen where I've typed a longer message and had the login time out before I could send it. When I log back in it appears the message I had typed just got deleted and I need to do it over. I've started copy and pasting messages into a note before hitting send so if my login has expired all I need do is sign in and paste the message without having to retype it.
HS.
-
06-18-18 12:34 #5543Senior Member

Posts: 774Did you get a plate number?
Sheesh. I don't do the SW thing not my cup of tea, but I sure wouldn't want even a vague discription of what I drive out there. Maybe I'm paranoid.
Originally Posted by Sandmans
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 12:00 #5542Senior Member

Posts: 93Blonde on 6 & GF
Seen a white blonde SW with nice long legs with a tat on her upper right leg on 6 & GF get scooped by a white pick up truck this morning around 9:30 am at the laundromat parking lot. Any idea who she is? I wanted to scoop but the pick up truck scooped before I could. Please pm if any digits are available.
-
06-18-18 05:01 #5541Senior Member

Posts: 1133HS are you receiving my replies in email? I'm not getting a message that your mailbox is full. Another member had reported problems with emails since the site came back up.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 00:22 #5540Senior Member

Posts: 50Shondel
She mentioned Appleton and Iron Mountain.
Originally Posted by Packer43
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-18 16:36 #5539Senior Member

Posts: 1820Morgan
Morgan, who has been reported on in the Escorts Forum, is now working the streets. I saw her on 16th near National Fri, lower digits of Greenfield Sat and mid teens on Lincoln today. Each time I had something else going and couldn't scoop. Small petite blonde with a distinctive teardrop tattoo on her upper cheek. If she can be had at SW pricing she gives very good head. Last time I saw her she gave me BBBJCIMWS for 25 minutes without slowing down or complaining.
HS.
-
06-16-18 15:22 #5538Senior Member

Posts: 1820Summertime
The low digits on Greenfield were like a SW parade around noon today. I imagine last nights storms and the warm weather today brought them all out. It also brought out LEO's on bicycles that were doing their best to interrupt the parade. Also spotted Carrie, who I reviewed last weekend, on National, but she was so deeply engrossed in her conversation with the AA "gentleman" she was with that she was paying no attention to traffic.
HS.
-
06-16-18 03:40 #5537Senior Member

Posts: 203You. P
She's from the you. P. She isn't going Anywhere. Her situation doesn't allow for vacations.
Originally Posted by Packer43
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 02:00 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 114Heading North
Any Idea where she is heading north too. Was wondering if it might be my neck of the woods?
Originally Posted by KCbbqFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-18 01:07 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 50Hit the stroll on G tonight and saw Shondel in the teens almost immediately. Have seen her several times and posted reviews. Yes, she is putting some meat on the bones and the tits are getting to be a nice handful and she provides excellent service and is always pleasant. She did say she was planning a trip north this week or next, she had not decided yet. Always funny about the digits, she texted me 3 times from 3 different numbers and none of the phones were hers.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 08:36 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 402What did she look like?
Originally Posted by Wausaudr11
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 18:56 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 1820To much
I'm married too, but insisted on separate checking accounts from the start. Still, it cost me to much LOL, which is why I'll likely settle into a nice weekly routine with Amber.
Originally Posted by Chazzster
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
06-14-18 17:13 #5532Regular Member

Posts: 8Beverly.
Scooped her up on 7th and Lincoln, nothing special, decent BBBJ for cheap.
-
06-14-18 14:09 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
How much has all of that set you back? I'm married, so I would have a hard time hiding all of that.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





