Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 12068
-
06-12-18 18:32 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 445Jamie
I met up with Jamie after work. I was on the fence about meeting up with her as I have heard some mixed reviews. I told her earlier today that I would see her after work. She texted me later to make sure that I was coming. I met up with her at her "incall" location. She cleaned up nice. We had negotiated the price beforehand. Three jacksons, though I ended up tipping her extra. Started with a nice long BBBJCIM w / DT and she took it all the way. I'm not long, but not short either. Though thick. She made it clear uncovered was an option, but I went for covered. Started mish, and finished doggy. She was cool with MP's. She was 420 friendly, so smoked between sessions with her. I will more than likely meet up with her again as communication was good and I wasn't dealing with any headaches, and she was cleaned up looking, though with some moderate acne. Next time I'll see if she is down with greek. If I run into some of the other poroblems that I have heard about from others, I will move on. So far I am hearing about some other talent on here. Not really comfortable with the Milwaukee area yet, so I don't know about car dates.
-
06-12-18 15:33 #5527Senior Member

Posts: 1363Life is Sweet
I worked at a car dealership, and nothing like that ever happened there. Fuck you, Gordy Boucher. Thanks for nothing. That's not to say I didn't work with a bunch of sick fucks that woulda done that, but we never got the chance.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
Coochie (Equipped with factory air) Eater.
God Bless You All.
P.S. Remember when cars didn't come with "factory air?" Shit, am I old.
PPS And NO, I don't mean factory air still in the tires.
-
06-12-18 14:16 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 402Amber
Scooped a cute little WSW off of 10 and G. Introduced herself as Amber. No idea if it is the same Amber talked about recently or not, I'm guessing it has to be. Don't remember the hair color but kinda had somewhat of a busty chestline. I little disappointed when she pulled them out but not too bad for a SW. I'd say a lower C. Found a great spot and received a decent BBBJ for. 30. No DT for me but decent technique with a little moaning. There could be a repeat, on the fence right now. She did have a great attitude. She just got a phone so digits are available to contributing members.
-
06-12-18 12:26 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 1820Jo Joe
Jo joe has been hanging out on 7th and Greenfiekd, usually wearing dark shorts and has dark shoulder length hair.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
06-12-18 12:16 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 747Solid
The hat and quick look got me concerned that she was Joe Joe. It's my fear now whenever I get out. I have seen this one and hope to scoop shortly. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 08:55 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 1820Denna
Anyone else go through periods where you just can't get enough, damn the risks, damn the money? Woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep, decided to take a Pre-work run and see if I could hunt up Amber for a quick BJ. Instead I found little Miss Brewers Cap I mentioned the other day. Long long blonde hair, very thin, taller with long legs, face is a 7 on the SW scale. Scooped her up and she jumped straight into a LEO check. Smaller A cup breasts, but nicely perky with perky tight nipples that get very erect. Introduced herself as Denna. Found a quite spot and unfortunately on went the cover. No bra and popped her tits out of her tank top without being asked. Nice style on the BJ (yes, she to could take it all the way, I swear I'm getting shorter). She let me get a little rough pinching and pulling the nipples without complaint. 5 minutes and I was well drained. Another one that will stay down and hold it and suck some more after I pop.
Inquired about FS and she quoted a price a little higher than the average SW, but less than the average escort. I will indulge. Actually has a phone, digits to contributing members.
For those keeping score at home that's one fuck and 3 BJ's since Thurs night from 3 different SW's, all well worth repeating with.
HS.
-
06-12-18 06:31 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 2881Put to the wheel
They used to have this machine that was like a turntable. They would strap a woman on a tire and spin her around while a bunch of guys stood in a circle wearing cowboy hats. Where she stopped one guy would stuff her upstairs while the guy on the opposite side would do her downstairs. Usually in the chicken eye. Go at it hard for a minute while the others cheered on. Then spin her around again. Witnessed but never took part. All the participants are now dead and the business has changed hands. Usually a SW, drunk and high, who owed money, the dealer did a lot of their own financing.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-18 23:43 #5521Senior Member

Posts: 1820Amber
I was working when I saw the petite reddish-brown hair SW I asked about the other day walking Lincoln. I swung into a nearby alley just to ask her if she has a phone. Of course not. She said her name was Jess and I told her if she was out at 5 I'd swing by and pick her up. As luck would have it I had to work late and didn't get there until 5 30. Kinda doubt she was there at 5 anyway But was sure nowhere to found at 5 30. Since I was there I rolled the loops for a while. Eventually ran across Amber, who I reviewed the other day, in the low teens on Greenfield. Cute blonde, nice perky tits. No time to run to my place, found a spot for a quick CBJ. I'm not a fan of the cover but her technique is good enough I came fairly quickly. She can take it deep and just hold it. And hold it. And hold it. (I think my dick is getting shorter as I get older, they can all take it deep now. But thicker as I've put on weight. Mixed blessings gentlemen.).
Anyway, driving her back I was nice and satiated, she was dozing when the blueberries and cherries and sirens came on. And LEO pulled over the car behind me. Heart stopper. Never even noticed him back there. Stay alert gentlemen.
H (talk about a shriveled dick) S.
-
06-11-18 09:39 #5520Senior Member

Posts: 461Can the Mods add a 'nostalgia' thread?
"Back in the 90's....."
Maybe a pinned 'Nostalgia' thread would be useful on the Milwaukee page? Hearing old stories is nice and all, but can be time consuming and distracting from trying to peruse the site for information from the last month, let alone 30 years ago.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 22:28 #5519Senior Member

Posts: 402Wheel
Remind me again, what was a wheel party?
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-18 03:08 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 1820After all this time.
After all these years, all these encounters, I have no idea why I still carry any expectation that these ladies will answer their phone, much less keep an appointment. As noted early after Amber stood me up I met Carrie. Quick, intense BBBJCIMWS, and I got her number to see her tonight for FS. Called when I said I would, first call no answer, 15 minutes later no answer, 30 minutes later a low, guttural, obviously male voice answers "Yo". In for a dime, ask for Carrie and he tells me I have the wrong number. Now, she was sitting in the passenger of my car when she called my number and I saved it as a contact, but if dude says wrong number, I guess it was a wrong number. Spent a while rolling the loops but couldn't find either Amber or Carrie. 12 hours, 2 hot blondes, and both threw away guaranteed money by not being available when agreed. Sorry guys, I knew a few of you were looking forward to the report.
HS.
-
06-10-18 00:08 #5517Senior Member

Posts: 203Shondel
Ran into shondel this evening. 14th or 15th and g. I thought she had went back north to her mom's. Nope. But anyway she is starting to put a little weight back on. Which is refreshing. Her breasts are making a comeback. Still a way to go for them but much nicer to look at. She always treats me nice and does good work. I get my money's worth everytime. Still no digits.
-
06-09-18 23:11 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 93Craigslist
Just searched CL the cheapest office I found is $119 and its near the middle of the southisde loops. I might have to check it out.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 17:47 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 315Houses of Ill Repute
It's not a sofa, its a couch. Where does the tripod go for the camera?
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-18 16:33 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 445Re
Can you provide any more details. Ie services etc. Was it incall, car date etc? You can pm if you like. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




