Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 805 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 12066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5526

    Amber

    Scooped a cute little WSW off of 10 and G. Introduced herself as Amber. No idea if it is the same Amber talked about recently or not, I'm guessing it has to be. Don't remember the hair color but kinda had somewhat of a busty chestline. I little disappointed when she pulled them out but not too bad for a SW. I'd say a lower C. Found a great spot and received a decent BBBJ for. 30. No DT for me but decent technique with a little moaning. There could be a repeat, on the fence right now. She did have a great attitude. She just got a phone so digits are available to contributing members.

  2. #5525

    Jo Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    The hat and quick look got me concerned that she was Joe Joe. It's my fear now whenever I get out. I have seen this one and hope to scoop shortly. I'll report back.
    Jo joe has been hanging out on 7th and Greenfiekd, usually wearing dark shorts and has dark shoulder length hair.

    HS.

  3. #5524

    Solid

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else go through periods where you just can't get enough, damn the risks, damn the money? Woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep, decided to take a Pre-work run and see if I could hunt up Amber for a quick BJ. Instead I found little Miss Brewers Cap I mentioned the other day. Long long blonde hair, very thin, taller with long legs, face is a 7 on the SW scale. Scooped her up and she jumped straight into a LEO check. Smaller A cup breasts, but nicely perky with perky tight nipples that get very erect. Introduced herself as Denna. Found a quite spot and unfortunately on went the cover. No bra and popped her tits out of her tank top without being asked. Nice style on the BJ (yes, she to could take it all the way, I swear I'm getting shorter). She let me get a little rough pinching and pulling the nipples without complaint. 5 minutes and I was well drained. Another one that will stay down and hold it and suck some more after I pop.

    Inquired about FS and she quoted a price a little higher than the average SW, but less than the average escort. I will indulge. Actually has a phone, digits to contributing members.

    For those keeping score at home that's one fuck and 3 BJ's since Thurs night from 3 different SW's, all well worth repeating with.

    HS.
    The hat and quick look got me concerned that she was Joe Joe. It's my fear now whenever I get out. I have seen this one and hope to scoop shortly. I'll report back.

  4. #5523

    Denna

    Anyone else go through periods where you just can't get enough, damn the risks, damn the money? Woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep, decided to take a Pre-work run and see if I could hunt up Amber for a quick BJ. Instead I found little Miss Brewers Cap I mentioned the other day. Long long blonde hair, very thin, taller with long legs, face is a 7 on the SW scale. Scooped her up and she jumped straight into a LEO check. Smaller A cup breasts, but nicely perky with perky tight nipples that get very erect. Introduced herself as Denna. Found a quite spot and unfortunately on went the cover. No bra and popped her tits out of her tank top without being asked. Nice style on the BJ (yes, she to could take it all the way, I swear I'm getting shorter). She let me get a little rough pinching and pulling the nipples without complaint. 5 minutes and I was well drained. Another one that will stay down and hold it and suck some more after I pop.

    Inquired about FS and she quoted a price a little higher than the average SW, but less than the average escort. I will indulge. Actually has a phone, digits to contributing members.

    For those keeping score at home that's one fuck and 3 BJ's since Thurs night from 3 different SW's, all well worth repeating with.

    HS.

  5. #5522

    Put to the wheel

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Remind me again, what was a wheel party?
    They used to have this machine that was like a turntable. They would strap a woman on a tire and spin her around while a bunch of guys stood in a circle wearing cowboy hats. Where she stopped one guy would stuff her upstairs while the guy on the opposite side would do her downstairs. Usually in the chicken eye. Go at it hard for a minute while the others cheered on. Then spin her around again. Witnessed but never took part. All the participants are now dead and the business has changed hands. Usually a SW, drunk and high, who owed money, the dealer did a lot of their own financing.

  6. #5521

    Amber

    I was working when I saw the petite reddish-brown hair SW I asked about the other day walking Lincoln. I swung into a nearby alley just to ask her if she has a phone. Of course not. She said her name was Jess and I told her if she was out at 5 I'd swing by and pick her up. As luck would have it I had to work late and didn't get there until 5 30. Kinda doubt she was there at 5 anyway But was sure nowhere to found at 5 30. Since I was there I rolled the loops for a while. Eventually ran across Amber, who I reviewed the other day, in the low teens on Greenfield. Cute blonde, nice perky tits. No time to run to my place, found a spot for a quick CBJ. I'm not a fan of the cover but her technique is good enough I came fairly quickly. She can take it deep and just hold it. And hold it. And hold it. (I think my dick is getting shorter as I get older, they can all take it deep now. But thicker as I've put on weight. Mixed blessings gentlemen.).

    Anyway, driving her back I was nice and satiated, she was dozing when the blueberries and cherries and sirens came on. And LEO pulled over the car behind me. Heart stopper. Never even noticed him back there. Stay alert gentlemen.

    H (talk about a shriveled dick) S.

  7. #5520

    Can the Mods add a 'nostalgia' thread?

    "Back in the 90's....."

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Remind me again, what was a wheel party?
    Maybe a pinned 'Nostalgia' thread would be useful on the Milwaukee page? Hearing old stories is nice and all, but can be time consuming and distracting from trying to peruse the site for information from the last month, let alone 30 years ago.

  8. #5519

    Wheel

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Back in the 90's my pals at a used car dealer ship would allow me to use a back office that had an old Curtis Mathes TV, a couch, and some dirty magazines. We called it the managers office. This is where the car salesman would go hang out for awhile when they said they had to go to talk to the manager when doing a car deal. They would just hang out for 10 minutes until you were about ready to leave. Its also where $2000 would be taken off an $8000 car only worth $4000 when a young lady would do anything to be able to get a car. Then sign her up for 29% interest loan. In the shop, which was always locked up, that's where the famous wheel parties were held. I feel creeped out every time I drive by.
    Remind me again, what was a wheel party?

  9. #5518

    After all this time.

    After all these years, all these encounters, I have no idea why I still carry any expectation that these ladies will answer their phone, much less keep an appointment. As noted early after Amber stood me up I met Carrie. Quick, intense BBBJCIMWS, and I got her number to see her tonight for FS. Called when I said I would, first call no answer, 15 minutes later no answer, 30 minutes later a low, guttural, obviously male voice answers "Yo". In for a dime, ask for Carrie and he tells me I have the wrong number. Now, she was sitting in the passenger of my car when she called my number and I saved it as a contact, but if dude says wrong number, I guess it was a wrong number. Spent a while rolling the loops but couldn't find either Amber or Carrie. 12 hours, 2 hot blondes, and both threw away guaranteed money by not being available when agreed. Sorry guys, I knew a few of you were looking forward to the report.

    HS.

  10. #5517

    Shondel

    Ran into shondel this evening. 14th or 15th and g. I thought she had went back north to her mom's. Nope. But anyway she is starting to put a little weight back on. Which is refreshing. Her breasts are making a comeback. Still a way to go for them but much nicer to look at. She always treats me nice and does good work. I get my money's worth everytime. Still no digits.

  11. #5516

    Craigslist

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Never said I took her back to my house, I said my place. A few months back we had a discussion in one of the threads about the availability of office space for rent dirt cheap if you have patience and look hard enough. Private entrance, discreet parking and all that's in it is a sofa, a chair (both from Goodwill) and a bluetooth speaker. The speaker is the most valuable thing in there. If she and her pimp want to break in and steal it I'm out about $75. Consider it boys. Best investment I ever made.

    HS.
    Just searched CL the cheapest office I found is $119 and its near the middle of the southisde loops. I might have to check it out.

  12. #5515

    Houses of Ill Repute

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Never said I took her back to my house, I said my place. A few months back we had a discussion in one of the threads about the availability of office space for rent dirt cheap if you have patience and look hard enough. Private entrance, discreet parking and all that's in it is a sofa, a chair (both from Goodwill) and a bluetooth speaker. The speaker is the most valuable thing in there. If she and her pimp want to break in and steal it I'm out about $75. Consider it boys. Best investment I ever made.

    HS.
    It's not a sofa, its a couch. Where does the tripod go for the camera?

  13. #5514

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    I got very good communication from Jamie.

    Got her number and texted her that I would be in town in a couple of days.

    When I was in town she sent me a Hey text. I responded, set a time and a place to meet and she was there showered and on time.

    I guess it is always YMMV but she was very good at communication and organization for me.
    Can you provide any more details. Ie services etc. Was it incall, car date etc? You can pm if you like. Thanks in advance.

  14. #5513

    My House

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Never said I took her back to my house, I said my place. A few months back we had a discussion in one of the threads about the availability of office space for rent dirt cheap if you have patience and look hard enough. Private entrance, discreet parking and all that's in it is a sofa, a chair (both from Goodwill) and a bluetooth speaker. The speaker is the most valuable thing in there. If she and her pimp want to break in and steal it I'm out about $75. Consider it boys. Best investment I ever made.

    HS.
    Back in the 90's my pals at a used car dealer ship would allow me to use a back office that had an old Curtis Mathes TV, a couch, and some dirty magazines. We called it the managers office. This is where the car salesman would go hang out for awhile when they said they had to go to talk to the manager when doing a car deal. They would just hang out for 10 minutes until you were about ready to leave. Its also where $2000 would be taken off an $8000 car only worth $4000 when a young lady would do anything to be able to get a car. Then sign her up for 29% interest loan. In the shop, which was always locked up, that's where the famous wheel parties were held. I feel creeped out every time I drive by.

  15. #5512

    Amber and Carrie

    Had some time last night so went prowling for Amber after having such a good time the other day. Finally found her, but very, very late as I was about to give up. Negotiated a quick CBJ in the car at a discounted rate in exchange for a promise to scoop her this morning for a FS session at my place. Nice head, above average, but not spectacular. Plenty of roaming.

    Of course this morning no sign of her at the appointed time / location. Spent a good amount of time cruising leisurely to see if she would pop up. No such luck, but just as I was on my way out of loops, NEEDING to get home, I stumbled over a very tall, leggy blonde with a great looking rack on National in the low 20's. Face is about a 5 but legs to her shoulders and a great rack. Scooped her up and she introduced herself as Carrie. Just had time for a BBBJ in the car. Found a quiet spot and she went to town on a ferocious BJ. First time I really had a girl gagging herself taking it deep and holding it there. Didn't take me long to pop and she just went down and stayed down as I shot, then bobbed a little bit longer after I was done. Top notch. Plenty of roaming allowed. Impressed me enough to ask if I could see her tonight for FS as my place. I'll let you know if she shows and if the body is as impressive naked as clothed. Standard SW pricing on the BJ, a little higher on the FS, but I told her I like a little 50 Shades of Grey kink at times and she was ok with that for a little extra. Has digits, forgot to ask if I can share, will do so tonight.

    HS.

    PS. Almost zero LEO all morning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape