Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 620 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 9290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Understand why you are looking for Emerald

    Great pics King. Thanks.

    Hope you are able to find her and are able to share contact info. My kind of gal for sure.

  2. #4639

    Emerald from the old Cheaters Days

    This is another very fine ultra-GFE who used to be at Cheaters, who I've been told may have been recently seen at WZ. She is another whose number I'd like to have again! These pics are now 6 to 7 years old, but she's quite a distinctive looking MILF, so I think she would probably be recognizable from these pics, although she'd be much older now. If anyone has any data, or her current number, PLEASE write!

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vGQ...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w8u...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EVp...ew?usp=sharing

  3. #4638

    Has anyone seen this fine lady?

    She's a fabulous ultra-GFE, but disappeared last year. However, I have been told of recent sightings of her in some of the strip clubs. She's gone by Jamie and Sparrow in the past. Has anyone seen her in any of the clubs recently, and if so where and when and what shifts? And, most importantly, does anyone have a new number for her? (My old one for her no longer works.) I'd surely like to find her and fuck her again! PM, please, if you have any info that you may consider too sensitive for family viewing!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1570.JPG‎   IMG_1699.JPG‎  

  4. #4637

    Fl

    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Damage please?
    200 at regular dance area.

  5. #4636

    FL Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Azamat  [View Original Post]
    Went to FL since it was within walking distance from hotel in which I was staying for out of town trip (Marriott).

    Got a dance from Kendra. Wow. Just wow! The best dance of my entire life out of probably hundreds of laps dances in multiple states.

    It's better there on weekdays when it's not so busy. I went back the next day for another dance and waited specifically for her. I don't typically post reviews but she was something special. I'll leave it at that. Go see for yourselves.
    Damage please?

  6. #4635

    Foxy Lady

    Went to FL since it was within walking distance from hotel in which I was staying for out of town trip (Marriott).

    Got a dance from Kendra. Wow. Just wow! The best dance of my entire life out of probably hundreds of laps dances in multiple states.

    It's better there on weekdays when it's not so busy. I went back the next day for another dance and waited specifically for her. I don't typically post reviews but she was something special. I'll leave it at that. Go see for yourselves.

  7. #4634

    Lux at CR

    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP  [View Original Post]
    Yes! That's her, does she do extras?

    .
    Wow I hope so. I checked out her Instagram which leads to a bunch of different web cam sites where she sells videos. She is smoking hot. I hope she does extras. I'd be all over it.

  8. #4633

    Yes!

    Yes! That's her, does she do extras?

    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Her Instagram is goodgirlbadgirl.
    .

  9. #4632
    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP  [View Original Post]
    Not the same girl, she is ltsller, average Tits, light brown hair, amazing ass

    .
    Her Instagram is goodgirlbadgirl.

  10. #4631
    Not the same girl, she is ltsller, average Tits, light brown hair, amazing ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Geffe71  [View Original Post]
    Short, pale, tattoos, big fake tits, short hair (likely jet black)? Might be thinking of someone else with a similar name.
    .

  11. #4630
    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any experiences with her? I would love to know if she does extras.
    Short, pale, tattoos, big fake tits, short hair (likely jet black)? Might be thinking of someone else with a similar name.

  12. #4629

    Lux at C. D

    Anyone ever have any experiences with her? I would love to know if she does extras.

  13. #4628

    Allure

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed this query, from a few months ago already. Otherwise I would have replied sooner. Do you mean this Allure? The pics are from when I raw-dogged her in a fuck booth at Cheaters 6 years ago. Fabulous all-natural tits and a fun frisky bareback ride! As Burgess Merideth once said when he played the Devil in that famous Twilight Zone episode, "She moves quickly, for a big one"! .

    I'd like to know where she is now, too! .

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZoX...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k5z...ew?usp=sharing
    No not that Allure. It's definitely a different one.

  14. #4627

    Allure fom Cheaters?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    There was an Allure that once worked at PP and then went to Mario's. Pretty brunette. Nice smile. A little extra weight, but huge naturals. Anyone know what happened to THAT Allure?
    I just noticed this query, from a few months ago already. Otherwise I would have replied sooner. Do you mean this Allure? The pics are from when I raw-dogged her in a fuck booth at Cheaters 6 years ago. Fabulous all-natural tits and a fun frisky bareback ride! As Burgess Merideth once said when he played the Devil in that famous Twilight Zone episode, "She moves quickly, for a big one"! .

    I'd like to know where she is now, too! .

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZoX...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k5z...ew?usp=sharing

  15. #4626

    Kristy at Club Fantasies.

    Anyone have any intel on Kristy? Cute petite brunette. Spent quite a bit of time talking to her, and she seems nice. Says she doesn't do any extras though. Did a dance with her anyway, which was pretty good. Afterwards she implied that she may be willing to do more in the future after she gets to know me better. Could just be a scam to lead me along and keep getting dances with her of course. Hence why I'm asking here if anyone has any experience with her.

    On the plus side though she gave me her phone number before I'd even done the dance with her.

    Also mentioned that she used to work at Cadillac Lounge, and had worked at Club Fantasies years ago. Said it was her first night back after taking a break for a couple years.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape