High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 620 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 9294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4644

    Destiny's

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I know I could always take him to Destiny's on Potter ...
    Is this Prov. , E. Prov. , or somewhere else. And is it Potter Ave, Street, Potter section?

    Thanks!

    -OSk.

  2. #4643

    Sage at caddy

    I heard she no longer works there which is a shame:/ wondering if anybody had any luck with her?

  3. #4642
    Kendra is a blond cutie. Pretty face and a nice ass too. I love when she has the pony tails going on and you can literally control her BJ with them or even use them like reins while doing her doggy. She's one of the few that keeps her word on extras.

    Some more info: Lexi (young tatted brunette spinner) takes care of guys in the lap dance area as well. The ones who do that know the "blind spots" of the cameras in there. Most just prefer down stairs since it's more $ for them and more private too.

    Watch out for Brooklyn (also a tatted brunette spinner. Looks like Paula Abdul). She's a con artist and will lie through her teeth about services plus she's a major upseller too.

    Quite a few girls promise extras but don’t do squat. Even Venice who used to do extras stopped because “it’s demeaning and she felt low” for doing stuff just for the cash when desperate

    Quote Originally Posted by Azamat  [View Original Post]
    Went to FL since it was within walking distance from hotel in which I was staying for out of town trip (Marriott).

    Got a dance from Kendra. Wow. Just wow! The best dance of my entire life out of probably hundreds of laps dances in multiple states.

    It's better there on weekdays when it's not so busy. I went back the next day for another dance and waited specifically for her. I don't typically post reviews but she was something special. I'll leave it at that. Go see for yourselves.

  4. #4641

    Anyone been in the CR with Devin from FL?

    Wondering what might be on the menu. She made it seem like it could be fun.

  5. #4640

    A trip down memory lane

    KOF I remember her from the days of the big pink! Damn I miss her, she was fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    This is another very fine ultra-GFE who used to be at Cheaters, who I've been told may have been recently seen at WZ. She is another whose number I'd like to have again! These pics are now 6 to 7 years old, but she's quite a distinctive looking MILF, so I think she would probably be recognizable from these pics, although she'd be much older now. If anyone has any data, or her current number, PLEASE write!

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vGQ...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w8u...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EVp...ew?usp=sharing

  6. #4639
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Understand why you are looking for Emerald

    Great pics King. Thanks.

    Hope you are able to find her and are able to share contact info. My kind of gal for sure.

  7. #4638

    Emerald from the old Cheaters Days

    This is another very fine ultra-GFE who used to be at Cheaters, who I've been told may have been recently seen at WZ. She is another whose number I'd like to have again! These pics are now 6 to 7 years old, but she's quite a distinctive looking MILF, so I think she would probably be recognizable from these pics, although she'd be much older now. If anyone has any data, or her current number, PLEASE write!

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vGQ...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w8u...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EVp...ew?usp=sharing

  8. #4637

    Has anyone seen this fine lady?

    She's a fabulous ultra-GFE, but disappeared last year. However, I have been told of recent sightings of her in some of the strip clubs. She's gone by Jamie and Sparrow in the past. Has anyone seen her in any of the clubs recently, and if so where and when and what shifts? And, most importantly, does anyone have a new number for her? (My old one for her no longer works.) I'd surely like to find her and fuck her again! PM, please, if you have any info that you may consider too sensitive for family viewing!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1570.JPG‎   IMG_1699.JPG‎  

  9. #4636

    Fl

    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Damage please?
    200 at regular dance area.

  10. #4635

    FL Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Azamat  [View Original Post]
    Went to FL since it was within walking distance from hotel in which I was staying for out of town trip (Marriott).

    Got a dance from Kendra. Wow. Just wow! The best dance of my entire life out of probably hundreds of laps dances in multiple states.

    It's better there on weekdays when it's not so busy. I went back the next day for another dance and waited specifically for her. I don't typically post reviews but she was something special. I'll leave it at that. Go see for yourselves.
    Damage please?

  11. #4634

    Foxy Lady

    Went to FL since it was within walking distance from hotel in which I was staying for out of town trip (Marriott).

    Got a dance from Kendra. Wow. Just wow! The best dance of my entire life out of probably hundreds of laps dances in multiple states.

    It's better there on weekdays when it's not so busy. I went back the next day for another dance and waited specifically for her. I don't typically post reviews but she was something special. I'll leave it at that. Go see for yourselves.

  12. #4633

    Lux at CR

    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP  [View Original Post]
    Yes! That's her, does she do extras?

    .
    Wow I hope so. I checked out her Instagram which leads to a bunch of different web cam sites where she sells videos. She is smoking hot. I hope she does extras. I'd be all over it.

  13. #4632

    Yes!

    Yes! That's her, does she do extras?

    Quote Originally Posted by HankChinanski  [View Original Post]
    Her Instagram is goodgirlbadgirl.
    .

  14. #4631
    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP  [View Original Post]
    Not the same girl, she is ltsller, average Tits, light brown hair, amazing ass

    .
    Her Instagram is goodgirlbadgirl.

  15. #4630
    Not the same girl, she is ltsller, average Tits, light brown hair, amazing ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Geffe71  [View Original Post]
    Short, pale, tattoos, big fake tits, short hair (likely jet black)? Might be thinking of someone else with a similar name.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape