Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 9291
-
02-23-18 20:09 #4611Regular Member

Posts: 1Hi guys. Does anyone know if Marlena is still around? Pics for reference.
-
02-06-18 13:42 #4610Senior Member

Posts: 82Foxy Lady
I heard Laurie the shot girl is a dancer now has anyone been to the champagne room with her and if so how was it does she give out any extras.
-
02-06-18 08:46 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 1833Place has been pretty dead last couple of visits. Not that many girls on and just slow. Guess everyone's broke after holiday spending and waiting for tax returns.
They have a new chick that goes by Courtney. She's a blond spinner BUT she's actually anorexic and not even 70 lbs. I found her off putting actually. Kind of freaky looking. Like implants on a skeleton.
On the plus side, Venice is back after being gone for awhile.
The best part of going in there when it's slow is that some girls will do more to earn the dollars. The trick is knowing which ones LOL.
-
01-22-18 01:03 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 134Wild Zebra.
Trying to find this girl. Used to be a regular at WZ. Anyone know where she went? PM if you do. Thanks.
-
12-29-17 07:39 #4607Senior Member

Posts: 640Hush / model
Went there a few times when it was over by Branch ave. Alk in see whos on and available, theyre usually behind the cashier. Youll pay a room fee if I'm remembering correct it was like 60/15 which you can pay for with a card. Then the model will let you know her tip amounts while you're there. Music comes on to limit noise and the show begins. Expect to be in the range 150+.
The new place looks like it has VIP space with furniture so that intrigues me and the girls I've seen the times I went were pretty hot so I'm tempted to try out the new digs.
Let us know the details if you pull the trigger on this.
Originally Posted by SupSucka
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-17 20:29 #4606Senior Member

Posts: 375Expensive and No.
It is very pricey and its not that good. That was my experience over a year ago. You won't get out of there for less than 2 bills and the service will be average at best.
Originally Posted by SupSucka
[View Original Post]
As always YMMV.
-
12-28-17 13:29 #4605Regular Member

Posts: 1Anybody have any luck with mode4 u2 c
Anybody been there? It's lingerie modeling right? How much is it and is it good.
-
12-27-17 23:20 #4604Regular Member

Posts: 1Sunday evening
I'm new to the area and have always heard about the Prov clubs. I have an upcoming Sunday evening free and looking for the best shot at some extras. It looks like the recent poss point to CD. Any insight? I am looking for CBJ or BBBJ. Also, any idea at what the damage might be? Thanks.
-
12-27-17 05:53 #4603Senior Member

Posts: 179Best chance for cheap BBBJ is at Mickeys. The girls aren't great, and every girl is different on extras. Was there recently, and girl insisted on cover, so I just blew on her tits. If you get a chance to make multiple visits, and learn who does what, you get a better idea of what is possible.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-17 11:28 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 834I very rarely go to the Providence clubs, but I have a monger friend here for the holidays and he wants me to take him somwhere for BBBJs. But it has to be CHEAP.
My question is, what's the cheapest strip club, daytime, for a decent BBBJ? Has to be daytime, we can't sneak away at night over the holidays.
Last club I was in was Foxy a few years ago, and their prices were too far high for me! Cheaters used to get the job done with many girls there, and some would do BBBJCIM for as low as 60, but plus the outrageous VIP fees which made it add up to over 100. But I've not been in it since it changed hands and became Wild Zebra.
I know I could always take him to Destiny's on Potter for a pretty decent 40 dollar blow and go--but I'd rather hit one of the clubs and have a couple buds and watch the eye candy before getting serviced. Any suggestions, for during the day? For any particular clubs or girls, but maybe hopefully under 100 for a BBBJ in the VIP? Or even outside the VIP in a lap dance cubicle or a dark corner, if the VIP is too expensive--if that is possible? Thanks.
-
12-03-17 14:49 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 172Not going to make it to CD today, but can get there when they open at noon tomorrow before I fly home. Any girls there when they first open or do I need to wait until later?
-
12-01-17 01:10 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 431Given the complete lack of privacy in the downstairs 'private' dance areas I am not surprised FS dancers don't last too long, it's not like they can stay under the radar or mgmt can not know what they are doing.
Originally Posted by LatinHunt
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-17 01:08 #4599Senior Member

Posts: 431Cheaters is now "Wild Zebra". Different decor, less private $50 dance areas so what is available when you get a dance varies a lot more than it used to when it was Cheaters.
Originally Posted by Crgnjul
[View Original Post]
If you are choosy you can probably have the kind of fun you remember at either WZ, CD or CL, but CD and CL are light years ahead of WZ in appearance of dancers. WZ has a few hot dancers (one or two per shift if you are lucky. At least on weeknights / days and weekend days but they are few and far between and almost always busy.
-
11-27-17 19:51 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 333Cd
Yes, that's pretty accurate. FS is available at Foxy and CL as well, although LatinHunt is accurate about FS girls staying there less. I've heard more offers for FS at CD than anywhere else, though the cost can vary. CL girls ask for a lot for champagne room to start, but I've had success there too.
Originally Posted by Crgnjul
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-17 10:45 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 254Seems like any and all of the girls at the foxy who put out don't last too long at the club. They then migrate down to desires. With that being said I'd say your math is correct.
Originally Posted by Crgnjul
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





