Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 472 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 7068
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #258

    Shawn / Shawna? Vista

    Anyone seen Shawn / Shawna in Vista recently? Blonde MILF late 40's maybe. Is she worth a visit? Haven't heard about her for a long time here, but she's still available in Vista. Would like to meet up with her if she's GFE & DFK.

  2. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone knows this girl. I asked Mr. Quickly but he lost her contact. And, actually, I'm sure he'd like to get her digits back as welll.

    Thanks!
    I still din't get the youtube links on all of Mr Quicky's post. Am I missing something?

  3. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone knows this girl. I asked Mr. Quickly but he lost her contact. And, actually, I'm sure he'd like to get her digits back as welll.

    Thanks!
    Haha, I would love to find her as well.

  4. #255

    Looking for.

    Wondering if anyone knows this girl. I asked Mr. Quickly but he lost her contact. And, actually, I'm sure he'd like to get her digits back as welll.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    Escondido, CA.

    Thought I had a replay from the previous provider. I really thought it wasn't going to happen. I'm glad it did. She lives in an apartment where your front door is just a couple feet away from your neighbor's door. And with this kind of weather, feels like there's no air in the hallway. It was late in the evening. She came and greeted me outside, standing a few yards away from where I was at. She could be ready for me to run away. But no, she turns out to be my type. I grabbed her from her waist and walked her to her room. I want her to know that I'm into her. Said she moved out here from Kansas 3 months ago. She's a youtuber and wants to become a stripper. Very sweet, soft-spoken girl. Good times.

    P.S. I'm not 100% sure if that's her.

    BBBJ. CFS.

    40 otd.

    Age 22.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kE8UQcL8OY

  5. #254

    Diamond in Chula Vista: On Wednesday she was a little "smarter"

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    This chick is just a flake. She also flaked on me Monday. Texted and arranged a time, and she texted the address with Apartment # which is strange. Most women will not send the Apartment # in the first text. I get 5 minutes away from her place and she says she needs an extra 30 minutes bcuz she as running late. Wth? I tell her that I'm almost there and that I was not sitting in the car in the hot sun for 30 minutes. She apologized and I left. Still have her address though. LOL.
    She only told me the parking space # and added she would not give me the apartment # because some guys don't show up. I received a call from her about 20 minutes before the appointment time but did not answer because I was on the freeway. Since the space was empty I assumed that the prior guy had left.

    She does seem wacky, scheduling appointments by the hour and then cancelling.

  6. #253

    El Cajon

    Anyone know Carmel? Found her on Twitter, said she lives in El Cajon (She's in Miami now, according to her twitter).

    https://twitter.com/carmel_cakez?lang=en

  7. #252
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Time is as important as money to me. Once a gal flakes on me she does not get a second chance.

    Re "over my budget": most of her ads say 1 per hr and even the name she uses at her email address is "Diamond $100 HR Adult Body Rub".
    This chick is just a flake. She also flaked on me Monday. Texted and arranged a time, and she texted the address with Apartment # which is strange. Most women will not send the Apartment # in the first text. I get 5 minutes away from her place and she says she needs an extra 30 minutes bcuz she as running late. Wth? I tell her that I'm almost there and that I was not sitting in the car in the hot sun for 30 minutes. She apologized and I left. Still have her address though. LOL.

  8. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    How old you think she is. How come you didn't post a report about her.
    Because I just found out that this site was back up.

  9. #250

    Duplicate post below

    Resulted from "lost" connection to the other side of the world.

  10. #249

    Diamond in Chula Vista: Not a chance

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    I hope you give her another chance. She's the type that look like she gets a lot of traffic. She's a little over my budget, or else I would've.
    Time is as important as money to me. Once a gal flakes on me she does not get a second chance.

    Re "over my budget": most of her ads say 1 per hr and even the name she uses at her email address is "Diamond $100 HR Adult Body Rub".

  11. #248

    Diamond in Chula Vista: Not a chance

    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    I hope you give her another chance. She's the type that look like she gets a lot of traffic. She's a little over my budget, or else I would've.
    Time is as important as money to me. Once a gal flakes on me she does not get a second chance.

    Re "over my budget": most of her ads say 1 per hr and even the name she uses at her email address is "Diamond $100 HR Adult Body Rub".

  12. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    She had reviews at TER; no reviewer had a problem with her. She has a current ad at bedpage. Exchanged several emails today. I told her I was 25+ miles from her location. I gave her my phone #. She called. Was somewhat difficult to understand her, don't know if cheap phone or her diction was poor. She mentioned she had an appointment an hour before mine. When I suggested that I come later she said, "No, most guys only take 20 minutes".

    At that point I should have cancelled. I never do less than an hour, but failed to tell her that. I ended up paying for that mistake. Parked in the # parking spot she gave me and called her two minutes before the appointment time. No answer. Called again in five minutes. She answered and said she could not see me. She said she could see me tomorrow and I said I would be driving 25 miles again to see her. She asked if I said that in the email. I had; she mentioned in the first phone call that she gets a lot of emails.

    Even though I was parked at her apartment complex her voice was still garbled. I did not ask her to repeat her excuse because at that point I did not care.
    I hope you give her another chance. She's the type that look like she gets a lot of traffic.

    She's a little over my budget, or else I would've.

  13. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    If this is who I think it is, it may be the latina in lemon grove. Great service but defiinitely not 20, and has been posting for quite awhile.
    How old you think she is. How come you didn't post a report about her.

  14. #245

    Nina review.

    Saw Nina a little bit ago. Pics are accurate. She's super chill and fun. Got her ad off STG. Negotiated the price a little bit. Wish her menu was a bit more extensive, but it's good for what it is if you're looking for CIM.

  15. #244

    Flake Report: Diamond in Chula Vista

    She had reviews at TER; no reviewer had a problem with her. She has a current ad at bedpage. Exchanged several emails today. I told her I was 25+ miles from her location. I gave her my phone #. She called. Was somewhat difficult to understand her, don't know if cheap phone or her diction was poor. She mentioned she had an appointment an hour before mine. When I suggested that I come later she said, "No, most guys only take 20 minutes".

    At that point I should have cancelled. I never do less than an hour, but failed to tell her that. I ended up paying for that mistake. Parked in the # parking spot she gave me and called her two minutes before the appointment time. No answer. Called again in five minutes. She answered and said she could not see me. She said she could see me tomorrow and I said I would be driving 25 miles again to see her. She asked if I said that in the email. I had; she mentioned in the first phone call that she gets a lot of emails.

    Even though I was parked at her apartment complex her voice was still garbled. I did not ask her to repeat her excuse because at that point I did not care.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2925043_77522_1215979-CnFEiuWiEMTKgH9AI7lF.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape