Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 7070
-
06-18-18 13:23 #260Senior Member

Posts: 552Diamond is supposed to give awesome head, been wanting to see her. Shame she's a flake, but that's how it goes sometimes. A lot of guys are flakes on their end too, they pretty much have to double book if they can to preserve dates.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 09:35 #259Senior Member

Posts: 33I met with her a while back before the whole thing with government. I haven't had a chance to go back since I lost her contact info. I'm willing to TOFTT if you share it. PM if you want to discuss.
Originally Posted by Mnmsaa95
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-18 00:38 #258Regular Member

Posts: 6Shawn / Shawna? Vista
Anyone seen Shawn / Shawna in Vista recently? Blonde MILF late 40's maybe. Is she worth a visit? Haven't heard about her for a long time here, but she's still available in Vista. Would like to meet up with her if she's GFE & DFK.
-
06-15-18 22:49 #257Senior Member

Posts: 789I still din't get the youtube links on all of Mr Quicky's post. Am I missing something?
Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 22:18 #256Senior Member

Posts: 1356Haha, I would love to find her as well.
Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 15:53 #255Senior Member

Posts: 240Looking for.
Wondering if anyone knows this girl. I asked Mr. Quickly but he lost her contact. And, actually, I'm sure he'd like to get her digits back as welll.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 16:05 #254Senior Member

Posts: 304Diamond in Chula Vista: On Wednesday she was a little "smarter"
She only told me the parking space # and added she would not give me the apartment # because some guys don't show up. I received a call from her about 20 minutes before the appointment time but did not answer because I was on the freeway. Since the space was empty I assumed that the prior guy had left.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
She does seem wacky, scheduling appointments by the hour and then cancelling.
-
06-14-18 12:38 #253Senior Member

Posts: 240El Cajon
Anyone know Carmel? Found her on Twitter, said she lives in El Cajon (She's in Miami now, according to her twitter).
https://twitter.com/carmel_cakez?lang=en
-
06-14-18 00:47 #252Senior Member

Posts: 789This chick is just a flake. She also flaked on me Monday. Texted and arranged a time, and she texted the address with Apartment # which is strange. Most women will not send the Apartment # in the first text. I get 5 minutes away from her place and she says she needs an extra 30 minutes bcuz she as running late. Wth? I tell her that I'm almost there and that I was not sitting in the car in the hot sun for 30 minutes. She apologized and I left. Still have her address though. LOL.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 00:39 #251Senior Member

Posts: 789Because I just found out that this site was back up.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 22:55 #250Senior Member

Posts: 304Duplicate post below
Resulted from "lost" connection to the other side of the world.
-
06-13-18 22:53 #249Senior Member

Posts: 304Diamond in Chula Vista: Not a chance
Time is as important as money to me. Once a gal flakes on me she does not get a second chance.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
Re "over my budget": most of her ads say 1 per hr and even the name she uses at her email address is "Diamond $100 HR Adult Body Rub".
-
06-13-18 22:21 #248Senior Member

Posts: 304Diamond in Chula Vista: Not a chance
Time is as important as money to me. Once a gal flakes on me she does not get a second chance.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
Re "over my budget": most of her ads say 1 per hr and even the name she uses at her email address is "Diamond $100 HR Adult Body Rub".
-
06-13-18 20:45 #247Senior Member

Posts: 1356I hope you give her another chance. She's the type that look like she gets a lot of traffic.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
She's a little over my budget, or else I would've.
-
06-13-18 20:42 #246Senior Member

Posts: 1356How old you think she is. How come you didn't post a report about her.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






