Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 7068
-
06-18-18 00:38 #258Regular Member

Posts: 6Shawn / Shawna? Vista
Anyone seen Shawn / Shawna in Vista recently? Blonde MILF late 40's maybe. Is she worth a visit? Haven't heard about her for a long time here, but she's still available in Vista. Would like to meet up with her if she's GFE & DFK.
-
06-15-18 22:49 #257Senior Member

Posts: 789I still din't get the youtube links on all of Mr Quicky's post. Am I missing something?
Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 22:18 #256Senior Member

Posts: 1356Haha, I would love to find her as well.
Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-18 15:53 #255Senior Member

Posts: 240Looking for.
Wondering if anyone knows this girl. I asked Mr. Quickly but he lost her contact. And, actually, I'm sure he'd like to get her digits back as welll.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 16:05 #254Senior Member

Posts: 304Diamond in Chula Vista: On Wednesday she was a little "smarter"
She only told me the parking space # and added she would not give me the apartment # because some guys don't show up. I received a call from her about 20 minutes before the appointment time but did not answer because I was on the freeway. Since the space was empty I assumed that the prior guy had left.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
She does seem wacky, scheduling appointments by the hour and then cancelling.
-
06-14-18 12:38 #253Senior Member

Posts: 240El Cajon
Anyone know Carmel? Found her on Twitter, said she lives in El Cajon (She's in Miami now, according to her twitter).
https://twitter.com/carmel_cakez?lang=en
-
06-14-18 00:47 #252Senior Member

Posts: 789This chick is just a flake. She also flaked on me Monday. Texted and arranged a time, and she texted the address with Apartment # which is strange. Most women will not send the Apartment # in the first text. I get 5 minutes away from her place and she says she needs an extra 30 minutes bcuz she as running late. Wth? I tell her that I'm almost there and that I was not sitting in the car in the hot sun for 30 minutes. She apologized and I left. Still have her address though. LOL.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-18 00:39 #251Senior Member

Posts: 789Because I just found out that this site was back up.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 22:55 #250Senior Member

Posts: 304Duplicate post below
Resulted from "lost" connection to the other side of the world.
-
06-13-18 22:53 #249Senior Member

Posts: 304Diamond in Chula Vista: Not a chance
Time is as important as money to me. Once a gal flakes on me she does not get a second chance.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
Re "over my budget": most of her ads say 1 per hr and even the name she uses at her email address is "Diamond $100 HR Adult Body Rub".
-
06-13-18 22:21 #248Senior Member

Posts: 304Diamond in Chula Vista: Not a chance
Time is as important as money to me. Once a gal flakes on me she does not get a second chance.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
Re "over my budget": most of her ads say 1 per hr and even the name she uses at her email address is "Diamond $100 HR Adult Body Rub".
-
06-13-18 20:45 #247Senior Member

Posts: 1356I hope you give her another chance. She's the type that look like she gets a lot of traffic.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
She's a little over my budget, or else I would've.
-
06-13-18 20:42 #246Senior Member

Posts: 1356How old you think she is. How come you didn't post a report about her.
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 20:14 #245Senior Member

Posts: 48Nina review.
Saw Nina a little bit ago. Pics are accurate. She's super chill and fun. Got her ad off STG. Negotiated the price a little bit. Wish her menu was a bit more extensive, but it's good for what it is if you're looking for CIM.
-
06-13-18 19:30 #244Senior Member

Posts: 304Flake Report: Diamond in Chula Vista
She had reviews at TER; no reviewer had a problem with her. She has a current ad at bedpage. Exchanged several emails today. I told her I was 25+ miles from her location. I gave her my phone #. She called. Was somewhat difficult to understand her, don't know if cheap phone or her diction was poor. She mentioned she had an appointment an hour before mine. When I suggested that I come later she said, "No, most guys only take 20 minutes".
At that point I should have cancelled. I never do less than an hour, but failed to tell her that. I ended up paying for that mistake. Parked in the # parking spot she gave me and called her two minutes before the appointment time. No answer. Called again in five minutes. She answered and said she could not see me. She said she could see me tomorrow and I said I would be driving 25 miles again to see her. She asked if I said that in the email. I had; she mentioned in the first phone call that she gets a lot of emails.
Even though I was parked at her apartment complex her voice was still garbled. I did not ask her to repeat her excuse because at that point I did not care.












Reply With Quote





