Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 18817
-
06-13-18 15:48 #9367Senior Member

Posts: 91Try it without the space between the 1 and the L. I. e. , 1 L.
Tyrion.
Originally Posted by Misterm407
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 14:58 #9366

Posts: 45Contacting Michele 1 L
Try SnapChat, Michele1 lpony. I think that's how most folks initiate contact with her these days. That's what I did, she responded very quickly. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Misterm407
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 14:54 #9365Senior Member

Posts: 532That Kik doesn't work.
Originally Posted by Tyrion
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-18 14:46 #9364Senior Member

Posts: 228LEO incall check
There are different ways to go on. The way I have seen with couple of women. Show me yours and I will show you mine. Grap the cock or pussy. You get underdressed for me. Or just Fuck me already then.
Originally Posted by Omar1979
[View Original Post]
R
There is possibly more variations out there but I haven't seen all of it.
-
06-13-18 12:19 #9363Senior Member

Posts: 207LEO check
We all know the LEO check for car dates is simple. Female LEO won't enter the car. But how do you guys do LEO checks for chicas on incall?
-
06-12-18 23:33 #9362Senior Member

Posts: 91She's still around. Got banned for some stuff she said regarding reviews that she may not have realized would have the effect it did. You can reach her on KIK at, Michele1 L_Pony. I haven't seen her in a while but will rotate back soon.
Tyrion.
Originally Posted by Tungphumaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 23:27 #9361Senior Member

Posts: 91Agreed. Main reason why I did not partake. Plus, I am a pretty good cook, particularly in the realm of meats. I likely would have critiqued the shit out of the meal and ruined the session as a whole.
Tyrion.
Originally Posted by WllWankForFood
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 19:56 #9360Senior Member

Posts: 108Rtff
Maybe you could find the info you are looking for in the 100 reviews of her since she's been back. That's where I would look.
Originally Posted by Tungphumaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 19:18 #9359Senior Member

Posts: 52Michele 1 L
Been out the game a while. Anyone got any info on Michele 1 L. Last time I chatted with her, she had just come back but didn't have an incall. Know anything about her? Her profile here says she's a banned member.
-
06-12-18 14:55 #9358Senior Member

Posts: 155Kim
Damn I wish she was still around. I saw her 5 years ago when she lived in Avalon Park. Great body and she was very sensual during our session. No rush, great conversation as well before and after our session.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 13:13 #9357Senior Member

Posts: 127But that kitchen though.
Amanda was a sweetheart, wish she was still around. But her kitchen. It was usually piled high with dishes and she hated taking out the garbage. Her culinary skills are the one thing I never had the urge to try. To bad she moved away but I am glad she seems to be successful in a real job.
Originally Posted by Tyrion
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 10:34 #9356Senior Member

Posts: 944Thanks that's what I figured but she was one of my favorites so thought I would check.
Originally Posted by Monger654
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 09:48 #9355Senior Member

Posts: 1170Home cooked meal
Tyrion is correct some of these ladies have offered me a home cooked meal and I have sat at their table and parted bread with them over a bottle of beer or wine and just some good conversation, before we jump into play time. It just depends on the provider and the relationship you develop with them. Let me tell you for me it makes the experience a lot better, I would say a bit more personal. The provider seems to enjoy herself and get into the session a bit more relaxed and sensual.
Originally Posted by Tyrion
[View Original Post]
Orlo69.
-
06-12-18 08:50 #9354Senior Member

Posts: 91I believe AmandaUCF offered a home coooked meal as part of her service, as well. I seem to remember us talking about it and seeing an ad including the meal language. Never partook.
Tyrion.
Originally Posted by Mikaeles
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-18 02:06 #9353Senior Member

Posts: 1126Retired
She went UTR for a while after she left her place off Edgewater. I saw regularly for a few months until she told me that she is retiring and we couldn't keep up our fun. It was a sad day.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





