Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 1132 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9352
    Funny story when I first started seeing Katie Lovett the 6' tall blonde who lived in Flagler beach and later moved to Orlando I made a lunch date with her told her we could have lunch when we got together. I arrived and she had lunch cooking for use some chicken it was amazingly good she was great at cooking! I miss her she was great to me and never missed a scheduled appointment with me. Also miss Nikkibaby the African American Nikkibaby from Detroit those two were amazing a true GFE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    You know, all this talk about steakhouses makes me think that if a provider was 'really' smart, she'd learn how to cook. Imagine how busy even the most homely female would be if she also offered a decent meal. Of course, the probability is high that she wouldn't stay single for very long, either. A woman who can cook stands a much better chance of permanently landing a SO than one who hasn't a clue what to do in a kitchen.

  2. #9351

    Sweet petite

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from or seen Kim Sweet Petite lately? I think I last saw her in 2013, I guess she retired or went UTR?
    Wow, have not heard that name in years. I miss seeing her. I thought she moved to Tampa? Could be wrong though.

  3. #9350

    Kim Sweet Petite

    Anyone heard from or seen Kim Sweet Petite lately? I think I last saw her in 2013, I guess she retired or went UTR?

  4. #9349

    Mannys / TexasRoadhouse

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Oh, yeah, Manny's is the shit but, just like Texas Roadhouse, the best bet is Early Bird. But you have to look closely. Some of those EB specials aren't that great of a deal (the small sirloin is only like. 50 cheaper! And Manny's stopped having the Texas Roadhouse-style daily specials, too.

    But here's a tip on Manny's. There's only like six of them in the East-Central part of Florida. If you're further north or west and want an absolute identical experience, there's Cody's, with many more locations (15, mostly around Tampa). I'm not kidding, either. Cody's is exactly the same as Manny's, down to the menus and decor. But, bizarrely, when you ask anyone in either Manny's or Cody's, they haven't a clue about the other place.
    Well hot damm we night not be able to have FUN here in Polk county. But here in Lakekand we not only have 2 but 3 of the better steak houses TexasCattlemens. Hopefully Grady won't shut them down. Stay save TD out. W have the 1st 2 also.

  5. #9348
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Foodies

    Quote Originally Posted by NightAudit  [View Original Post]
    Longhorn use to have really great porkchops but they changed it.

    I would always order the rebel and grab a few bites of the chop off the wifes plate.

    Crap on a stick. Now I'm hungery.
    You know, all this talk about steakhouses makes me think that if a provider was 'really' smart, she'd learn how to cook. Imagine how busy even the most homely female would be if she also offered a decent meal. Of course, the probability is high that she wouldn't stay single for very long, either. A woman who can cook stands a much better chance of permanently landing a SO than one who hasn't a clue what to do in a kitchen.

  6. #9347

    Congrats on Senior Sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by CssnPilot  [View Original Post]
    I made senior. I have been a member for over ten years but didn't post. I finally realized the importance of sharing information.

    You can count on me to be accurate and open when I do post.

    Just want to say thanks to A2 for making this possible.

    Pilot.
    I am realizing that as well. I appreciate your post and it reminds me the importance of sharing. I suppose the benefit of sharing more info is that I get to hang out with more lovely ladies:0 can't complain there LOL.

  7. #9346
    Longhorn use to have really great porkchops but they changed it.

    I would always order the rebel and grab a few bites of the chop off the wifes plate.

    Crap on a stick. Now I'm hungery.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Kres is good. Normally opt for the lamb chops. Good wine menu if that's your gig. Great service. Can't go wrong there at all. Recommend. Perhaps we should start a foodie thread. Baaahhhh haaa haaa!

    Tyrion.

  8. #9345
    I think they could go hand in hand in some circles. Now go get get some grub.

    Tyrion.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    You motherfuckers are making me hungry for steak instead of pussy! LOL.

  9. #9344
    Yes, Kres is good. Normally opt for the lamb chops. Good wine menu if that's your gig. Great service. Can't go wrong there at all. Recommend. Perhaps we should start a foodie thread. Baaahhhh haaa haaa!

    Tyrion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone been to Kres steak house? I hear good and bad about them. A few of my friends have gone and they say it is a bit over priced for what you get. Does anyone have any insight on them? I was going to go but don't want to blow my coin on something subpar.

    Orlo69.

  10. #9343

    Food

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    You motherfuckers are making me hungry for steak instead of pussy! LOL.
    Some people live to eat some eat to live, enough about food.

    Pilot.

  11. #9342
    You motherfuckers are making me hungry for steak instead of pussy! LOL.

  12. #9341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Kres

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Oh, yeah, Manny's is the shit but, just like Texas Roadhouse, the best bet is Early Bird. But you have to look closely. Some of those EB specials aren't that great of a deal (the small sirloin is only like. 50 cheaper! And Manny's stopped having the Texas Roadhouse-style daily specials, too.

    But here's a tip on Manny's. There's only like six of them in the East-Central part of Florida. If you're further north or west and want an absolute identical experience, there's Cody's, with many more locations (15, mostly around Tampa). I'm not kidding, either. Cody's is exactly the same as Manny's, down to the menus and decor. But, bizarrely, when you ask anyone in either Manny's or Cody's, they haven't a clue about the other place.
    Hey has anyone been to Kres steak house? I hear good and bad about them. A few of my friends have gone and they say it is a bit over priced for what you get. Does anyone have any insight on them? I was going to go but don't want to blow my coin on something subpar.

    Orlo69.

  13. #9340
    Manny's chophouse is amazingly good food! Love it! I disagree with Cody's in the Villages I visited them and it wasn't nearly as good I was very disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Oh, yeah, Manny's is the shit but, just like Texas Roadhouse, the best bet is Early Bird. But you have to look closely. Some of those EB specials aren't that great of a deal (the small sirloin is only like. 50 cheaper! And Manny's stopped having the Texas Roadhouse-style daily specials, too.

    But here's a tip on Manny's. There's only like six of them in the East-Central part of Florida. If you're further north or west and want an absolute identical experience, there's Cody's, with many more locations (15, mostly around Tampa). I'm not kidding, either. Cody's is exactly the same as Manny's, down to the menus and decor. But, bizarrely, when you ask anyone in either Manny's or Cody's, they haven't a clue about the other place.

  14. #9339
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Manny's / Cody's

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Ill chime in with my favorite. Mannys Chophouse. The quality is there with a texas roadhouse vibe. Unlimited salad and 2 for 1 drinks for happy hour.
    Oh, yeah, Manny's is the shit but, just like Texas Roadhouse, the best bet is Early Bird. But you have to look closely. Some of those EB specials aren't that great of a deal (the small sirloin is only like. 50 cheaper! And Manny's stopped having the Texas Roadhouse-style daily specials, too.

    But here's a tip on Manny's. There's only like six of them in the East-Central part of Florida. If you're further north or west and want an absolute identical experience, there's Cody's, with many more locations (15, mostly around Tampa). I'm not kidding, either. Cody's is exactly the same as Manny's, down to the menus and decor. But, bizarrely, when you ask anyone in either Manny's or Cody's, they haven't a clue about the other place.

  15. #9338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    (Texas) Roadhouse and Longhorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, for budget minded steak lovers, Roadhouse and Longhorn are good options to take the edge off. Charley's is great and I have very fond memories of eating at the original there in on OBT over the years as a kid and young adult. That orange wood with oak combination, just enhanced the flavor of the meat. Another great Orlando mainstay, is Linda's La Cantina. Not much to look at in terms of decor but, one of the best steaks around, anywhere.

    If you don't mind a drive and your occasion is a special one, hit Berns over in the Tampa area. That delmonico is one fine cut of meat there. Damnit man! Guess I'm having steak this weekend.

    Tyrion.
    I'm guessing you guys are talking Texas Roadhouse. If so, it's the best deal going for a steak. Not really the best quality, but definitely worth the low price of admission, especially if you don't need a big piece of meat. The Early Bird six-ounce sirloin from 4-6 for $9 is the ticket, and the daily specials Mon-Thurs are even better for larger cuts.

    But for regular priced stuff, it's Longhorn. They don't have the good deals like Texas Roadhouse, but the quality is better. It's a different atmosphere, too. Texas Roadhouse is closer to a noisy sports bar while Longhorn is more like a regular, mid-level, Southwestern restaurant.

    The biggest issue is finding a Texas Roadhouse or Longhorn. It's not like they're on every street corner.

    Conversely, I've never been impressed with Outback (there Sunday / Wednesday deal used to be good but it's nothing, now). But the absolute worst steak I ever had was Applebees. I couldn't have cut through that thing with a chainsaw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape