Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 1131 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 18818
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    You need to watch the videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Omar1979  [View Original Post]
    We all know the LEO check for car dates is simple. Female LEO won't enter the car. But how do you guys do LEO checks for chicas on incall?
    You really need to watch the videos because when LEO does an incall sting, by the time you walk into the room you are already fucked. You will have already agreed on the phone to pay for sex. When the poor unsuspecting John walks into the room the very act of a half dozen Vice Squad cops in full SWAT Team outfit and assault riffles storming into the room and tackling him is nothing but sport for those guys.

    Makes great TV.

    C3.

  2. #9367
    Try it without the space between the 1 and the L. I. e. , 1 L.

    Tyrion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm407  [View Original Post]
    That Kik doesn't work.

  3. #9366

    Contacting Michele 1 L

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterm407  [View Original Post]
    That Kik doesn't work.
    Try SnapChat, Michele1 lpony. I think that's how most folks initiate contact with her these days. That's what I did, she responded very quickly. Good luck!

  4. #9365
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion  [View Original Post]
    She's still around. Got banned for some stuff she said regarding reviews that she may not have realized would have the effect it did. You can reach her on KIK at, Michele1 L_Pony. I haven't seen her in a while but will rotate back soon.

    Tyrion.
    That Kik doesn't work.

  5. #9364

    LEO incall check

    Quote Originally Posted by Omar1979  [View Original Post]
    We all know the LEO check for car dates is simple. Female LEO won't enter the car. But how do you guys do LEO checks for chicas on incall?
    There are different ways to go on. The way I have seen with couple of women. Show me yours and I will show you mine. Grap the cock or pussy. You get underdressed for me. Or just Fuck me already then.
    R
    There is possibly more variations out there but I haven't seen all of it.

  6. #9363

    LEO check

    We all know the LEO check for car dates is simple. Female LEO won't enter the car. But how do you guys do LEO checks for chicas on incall?

  7. #9362
    She's still around. Got banned for some stuff she said regarding reviews that she may not have realized would have the effect it did. You can reach her on KIK at, Michele1 L_Pony. I haven't seen her in a while but will rotate back soon.

    Tyrion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tungphumaster  [View Original Post]
    Been out the game a while. Anyone got any info on Michele 1 L. Last time I chatted with her, she had just come back but didn't have an incall. Know anything about her? Her profile here says she's a banned member.

  8. #9361
    Agreed. Main reason why I did not partake. Plus, I am a pretty good cook, particularly in the realm of meats. I likely would have critiqued the shit out of the meal and ruined the session as a whole.

    Tyrion.

    Quote Originally Posted by WllWankForFood  [View Original Post]
    Amanda was a sweetheart, wish she was still around. But her kitchen. It was usually piled high with dishes and she hated taking out the garbage. Her culinary skills are the one thing I never had the urge to try. To bad she moved away but I am glad she seems to be successful in a real job.

  9. #9360

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Tungphumaster  [View Original Post]
    Been out the game a while. Anyone got any info on Michele 1 L. Last time I chatted with her, she had just come back but didn't have an incall. Know anything about her? Her profile here says she's a banned member.
    Maybe you could find the info you are looking for in the 100 reviews of her since she's been back. That's where I would look.

  10. #9359

    Michele 1 L

    Been out the game a while. Anyone got any info on Michele 1 L. Last time I chatted with her, she had just come back but didn't have an incall. Know anything about her? Her profile here says she's a banned member.

  11. #9358

    Kim

    Damn I wish she was still around. I saw her 5 years ago when she lived in Avalon Park. Great body and she was very sensual during our session. No rush, great conversation as well before and after our session.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    She went UTR for a while after she left her place off Edgewater. I saw regularly for a few months until she told me that she is retiring and we couldn't keep up our fun. It was a sad day.

  12. #9357

    But that kitchen though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion  [View Original Post]
    I believe AmandaUCF offered a home coooked meal as part of her service, as well. I seem to remember us talking about it and seeing an ad including the meal language. Never partook.

    Tyrion.
    Amanda was a sweetheart, wish she was still around. But her kitchen. It was usually piled high with dishes and she hated taking out the garbage. Her culinary skills are the one thing I never had the urge to try. To bad she moved away but I am glad she seems to be successful in a real job.

  13. #9356
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    She went UTR for a while after she left her place off Edgewater. I saw regularly for a few months until she told me that she is retiring and we couldn't keep up our fun. It was a sad day.
    Thanks that's what I figured but she was one of my favorites so thought I would check.

  14. #9355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Home cooked meal

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion  [View Original Post]
    I believe AmandaUCF offered a home coooked meal as part of her service, as well. I seem to remember us talking about it and seeing an ad including the meal language. Never partook.

    Tyrion.
    Tyrion is correct some of these ladies have offered me a home cooked meal and I have sat at their table and parted bread with them over a bottle of beer or wine and just some good conversation, before we jump into play time. It just depends on the provider and the relationship you develop with them. Let me tell you for me it makes the experience a lot better, I would say a bit more personal. The provider seems to enjoy herself and get into the session a bit more relaxed and sensual.

    Orlo69.

  15. #9354
    I believe AmandaUCF offered a home coooked meal as part of her service, as well. I seem to remember us talking about it and seeing an ad including the meal language. Never partook.

    Tyrion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    Funny story when I first started seeing Katie Lovett the 6' tall blonde who lived in Flagler beach and later moved to Orlando I made a lunch date with her told her we could have lunch when we got together. I arrived and she had lunch cooking for use some chicken it was amazingly good she was great at cooking! I miss her she was great to me and never missed a scheduled appointment with me. Also miss Nikkibaby the African American Nikkibaby from Detroit those two were amazing a true GFE!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape