Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 620 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 9294
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4629
    Quote Originally Posted by AddictedToTheP  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever have any experiences with her? I would love to know if she does extras.
    Short, pale, tattoos, big fake tits, short hair (likely jet black)? Might be thinking of someone else with a similar name.

  2. #4628

    Lux at C. D

    Anyone ever have any experiences with her? I would love to know if she does extras.

  3. #4627

    Allure

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I just noticed this query, from a few months ago already. Otherwise I would have replied sooner. Do you mean this Allure? The pics are from when I raw-dogged her in a fuck booth at Cheaters 6 years ago. Fabulous all-natural tits and a fun frisky bareback ride! As Burgess Merideth once said when he played the Devil in that famous Twilight Zone episode, "She moves quickly, for a big one"! .

    I'd like to know where she is now, too! .

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZoX...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k5z...ew?usp=sharing
    No not that Allure. It's definitely a different one.

  4. #4626

    Allure fom Cheaters?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy23  [View Original Post]
    There was an Allure that once worked at PP and then went to Mario's. Pretty brunette. Nice smile. A little extra weight, but huge naturals. Anyone know what happened to THAT Allure?
    I just noticed this query, from a few months ago already. Otherwise I would have replied sooner. Do you mean this Allure? The pics are from when I raw-dogged her in a fuck booth at Cheaters 6 years ago. Fabulous all-natural tits and a fun frisky bareback ride! As Burgess Merideth once said when he played the Devil in that famous Twilight Zone episode, "She moves quickly, for a big one"! .

    I'd like to know where she is now, too! .

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZoX...ew?usp=sharing

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k5z...ew?usp=sharing

  5. #4625

    Kristy at Club Fantasies.

    Anyone have any intel on Kristy? Cute petite brunette. Spent quite a bit of time talking to her, and she seems nice. Says she doesn't do any extras though. Did a dance with her anyway, which was pretty good. Afterwards she implied that she may be willing to do more in the future after she gets to know me better. Could just be a scam to lead me along and keep getting dances with her of course. Hence why I'm asking here if anyone has any experience with her.

    On the plus side though she gave me her phone number before I'd even done the dance with her.

    Also mentioned that she used to work at Cadillac Lounge, and had worked at Club Fantasies years ago. Said it was her first night back after taking a break for a couple years.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  6. #4624

    Rounds

    Took a trip south and did my rounds first stop Cadillac and wasn't impressed at all second stop zebra nice young black girl can't remember name but super spinner and young smokin Little body third stop wonderland the girls were top notch compared to the caddy and the zebra wasn't even close just didn't seem like they wanted to have as much fun as the others.

  7. #4623

    Cadillac Lounge

    Seems like the place is going through its down phase, most of the talent isn't worth writing home about. Only a few superstars working there at the moment. Went the other week and the place was dead on a Saturday night. Only talents worth talking to were Heaven, Autumn, and Leilani. Had some enjoyment with all three. Will repeat.

  8. #4622

    Fwiw / psa.

    Hey guys,

    There's some intel out there that some heat may be on Zebra's so be watchful of anything unusual. I respectfully cannot unveil the source of this info.

    Play safe and have fun.

  9. #4621
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's pretty accurate. FS is available at Foxy and CL as well, although LatinHunt is accurate about FS girls staying there less. I've heard more offers for FS at CD than anywhere else, though the cost can vary. CL girls ask for a lot for champagne room to start, but I've had success there too.
    Who provides extras at Foxy? I've never had luck there and avoided the CR cause it sounded PRICEY. What's the cost for FS?

  10. #4620

    Fantasies.

    Went there on a Wednesday afternoon for the first time. Decent place found a skinny blonde dancing on stage. Took her back to the curtained rooms. .4 to the house. $ to her. Seems like if you get the right call you can have a time. She had fun. I had fun. Good times had by all. Way cheaper then CD.

  11. #4619
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    Marlena pretty much just does lap dances at Mario's so they are $20 apiece. I have never seen her venture into the cr area and she will tell you up front not to expect much if it is brought up.

    Houston is now at Mickey's in Cumberland. She was looking hot as ever a year ago but then racked on some pounds last winter. Last time I saw her was about 8 months ago but think she is still there. I only stop there every 3 months on average. Still has that great natural rack though!
    Thanks for the info!

    I'll give Marlena a try and see how it goes. Even before Cheaters had the private booths, she used to get the job done, hopefully she still does LOL.

    Glad to hear Houston is still around and apparently doing well there as "Jennifer", are extras available? I just went and read some reviews of the place and see that they have private booths but can't tell if the girls do extras or not.

  12. #4618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyBigDick  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of former Cheaters dancers, does anyone know Marlena's rates at Marios or where the real Allure, Bridget or Houston are?

    Thanks!
    Marlena pretty much just does lap dances at Mario's so they are $20 apiece. I have never seen her venture into the cr area and she will tell you up front not to expect much if it is brought up.

    Houston is now at Mickey's in Cumberland. She was looking hot as ever a year ago but then racked on some pounds last winter. Last time I saw her was about 8 months ago but think she is still there. I only stop there every 3 months on average. Still has that great natural rack though!

  13. #4617

    Cheaters Alumni

    Speaking of former Cheaters dancers, does anyone know Marlena's rates at Marios or where the real Allure, Bridget or Houston are?

    Thanks!

  14. #4616

    Wild Zebra

    As an over the road trucker sometimes we get layed over somewhere for the weekend. Of all places I got stuck was here in Warwick, are. I. About a week or two ago. Sorry, I work and travel alot as a trucker, so I don't always get to be online all the time. Anyhow when I recently was layed over I checked eccie, but seems more like the place to check out this area is USAG. Read a few reviews and postings here and a couple old ones on eccie, so, I grabbed an Uber to Wild Zebra. Felt a little ghetto, but came across this petite dancer calling herself candance. After some liquid courage we chatted up the place, tells me where the action is. The VIP area backroom. Mind you, I've seen better VIP in better clubs but what the hell little head took over. Paid club fee 35 bucks per 15 minutes, went to the back. Open area with cubicle style partitions and a love seat. Candance does a lap dance well, drops her knickers and stands over me for some daty. Another song or two, she changes the game begins to wake jr up. Can definately suck a golf ball thru a garden hose, LOL. On goes the cover and I'm on the train to poundtown. Felt a little rushed because theres no doors, but again what the hell little head took over and continued to ride the train to poundtown. A couple songs later, the train pulled into the station after an enjoyable ride. Next time I'm back in town think I'll check out Club Desire. Damage to Candance was 150. And ya, I know maybe to much for a quickie in the back, but between the liquid courage and my little head taking over. Well, what can I say?

  15. #4615
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this chick at the Zebra? I'm not sure if her name is Allure, but that's her Instagram alias. Picture is attached.
    I have not had experience with her but know people who have and it's been positive. She's a long time Cheaters girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape