Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 620 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 9298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4603
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I very rarely go to the Providence clubs, but I have a monger friend here for the holidays and he wants me to take him somwhere for BBBJs. But it has to be CHEAP.

    My question is, what's the cheapest strip club, daytime, for a decent BBBJ? Has to be daytime, we can't sneak away at night over the holidays.
    Best chance for cheap BBBJ is at Mickeys. The girls aren't great, and every girl is different on extras. Was there recently, and girl insisted on cover, so I just blew on her tits. If you get a chance to make multiple visits, and learn who does what, you get a better idea of what is possible.

  2. #4602
    I very rarely go to the Providence clubs, but I have a monger friend here for the holidays and he wants me to take him somwhere for BBBJs. But it has to be CHEAP.

    My question is, what's the cheapest strip club, daytime, for a decent BBBJ? Has to be daytime, we can't sneak away at night over the holidays.

    Last club I was in was Foxy a few years ago, and their prices were too far high for me! Cheaters used to get the job done with many girls there, and some would do BBBJCIM for as low as 60, but plus the outrageous VIP fees which made it add up to over 100. But I've not been in it since it changed hands and became Wild Zebra.

    I know I could always take him to Destiny's on Potter for a pretty decent 40 dollar blow and go--but I'd rather hit one of the clubs and have a couple buds and watch the eye candy before getting serviced. Any suggestions, for during the day? For any particular clubs or girls, but maybe hopefully under 100 for a BBBJ in the VIP? Or even outside the VIP in a lap dance cubicle or a dark corner, if the VIP is too expensive--if that is possible? Thanks.

  3. #4601
    Not going to make it to CD today, but can get there when they open at noon tomorrow before I fly home. Any girls there when they first open or do I need to wait until later?

  4. #4600
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinHunt  [View Original Post]
    Seems like any and all of the girls at the foxy who put out don't last too long at the club. They then migrate down to desires. With that being said I'd say your math is correct.
    Given the complete lack of privacy in the downstairs 'private' dance areas I am not surprised FS dancers don't last too long, it's not like they can stay under the radar or mgmt can not know what they are doing.

  5. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by Crgnjul  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple years since I've been able to visit MA / RI alone and able to visit any clubs. From what I'm reading it looks like Cheaters was closed down? If I'm looking for FS, CD seems to be my best bet? Any other options? Probably Sunday afternoon.
    Cheaters is now "Wild Zebra". Different decor, less private $50 dance areas so what is available when you get a dance varies a lot more than it used to when it was Cheaters.

    If you are choosy you can probably have the kind of fun you remember at either WZ, CD or CL, but CD and CL are light years ahead of WZ in appearance of dancers. WZ has a few hot dancers (one or two per shift if you are lucky. At least on weeknights / days and weekend days but they are few and far between and almost always busy.

  6. #4598

    Cd

    Quote Originally Posted by Crgnjul  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple years since I've been able to visit MA / RI alone and able to visit any clubs. From what I'm reading it looks like Cheaters was closed down? If I'm looking for FS, CD seems to be my best bet? Any other options? Probably Sunday afternoon.
    Yes, that's pretty accurate. FS is available at Foxy and CL as well, although LatinHunt is accurate about FS girls staying there less. I've heard more offers for FS at CD than anywhere else, though the cost can vary. CL girls ask for a lot for champagne room to start, but I've had success there too.

  7. #4597
    Quote Originally Posted by Crgnjul  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple years since I've been able to visit MA / RI alone and able to visit any clubs. From what I'm reading it looks like Cheaters was closed down? If I'm looking for FS, CD seems to be my best bet? Any other options? Probably Sunday afternoon.
    Seems like any and all of the girls at the foxy who put out don't last too long at the club. They then migrate down to desires. With that being said I'd say your math is correct.

  8. #4596

    Visiting again

    It's been a couple years since I've been able to visit MA / RI alone and able to visit any clubs. From what I'm reading it looks like Cheaters was closed down? If I'm looking for FS, CD seems to be my best bet? Any other options? Probably Sunday afternoon.

  9. #4595

    WZ and Wonderland

    In my time visiting strip clubs, I've spent my time at FL, CD and CL mostly. I've had great experiences at all three. I've also gone to Fantasies but there's nothing to write home about there. Recently I checked off the last two clubs on my list in the Providence area: Wild Zebra and Wonderland.

    Despite the two clubs being close to each other, I could not find them more different. I only spent a brief amount of time in WZ on a weeknight, but the talent there was NOT good. There was one hot dark-haired white girl with a fantastic ass, but she was obviously busy. I ended up not doing anything there because I wasn't remotely tempted.

    Wonderland on the other hand. I'm very pleased with the quality of girls at FL and CD, but I don't think I've seen such good quality in a single club as I did at Wonderland. Obviously it depends on your tastes, but a vast majority of the girls there were at least 8's, many 9's. There were a couple of girls that were 10's in my opinions (again, personal preference). There were a lot of Spanish girls, some black girls, and some white girls. I got the impression many were visiting / travelers. I got a few dances from a girl who was here from Barcelona. Her English was okay, but she just kind of spat out some numbers at me and I ended up taking her up on 4 nude dances for 120. I'm still kind of unsure of how the place works, honestly. Her dances were good, she was very hot. Super nice bolt ons, which is my preference. However, I was much more into the dances I got from a white girl at the end of the night. I didn't get any sort of offer of anything extra and to be honest, it was kind of nice to just get dances where the girl was focusing on the dance and not getting you to do more. Again, won't float everyone's boat. The one thing about this place is that what people say is true. It is EXPENSIVE. It was a Saturday night (which probably affects the quality of girls) but it also meant a $20 cover. This is also the case at other clubs, but what got me was a $7 water. $7! For the same bottle I'd get for $4/$5 (already overpriced) at CD / FL. That being said, I'd go again. I do like eye candy.

  10. #4594

    Re: Cadillac Lounge

    I haven't been since the spring / summer, but I did see April (Erin) at FL, Kiki I haven't seen in a looong time. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by Worcmass  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been in a bit so I'm wondering if April (Erin) or Kiki still work there. Anyone know if they have moved on to different clubs? Anyone have intel. Would be appreciated.

  11. #4593

    Cadillac Lounge

    Haven't been in a bit so I'm wondering if April (Erin) or Kiki still work there. Anyone know if they have moved on to different clubs? Anyone have intel. Would be appreciated.

  12. #4592

    Pib

    Quote Originally Posted by PIB629  [View Original Post]
    I had a recent afternoon open, and was in the mood to spend some cash in the famous providence VIP rooms. First stop was CD. I don't know if I have poor loser written across my face but only the three fattest dancers approached me. No thank you three times. Talent was not as high as expected based on all reviews here but probably bc it was early afternoon. After about an hour and a half I left in search of the fun times at WZ. I walked in, took 5 sec to look around, and left. The scene was truly terrible. Last stop was Fantasies. A skinny blonde sat on my lap. Maybe Marla? Face was ehh. Still her company was appreciated and we chatted for 20 minutes, but she made it clear that she could not provide what I was looking for. Then a blonde Puerto Rican sat on my lap, I think Anastasia. Again, nice company but VIP discussion was a no go. Overall, very disappointed with my trip.
    Thanks for the recap. My go to place is always Foxy. Good luck.

  13. #4591

    Desires, WZ, then Fantasies

    I had a recent afternoon open, and was in the mood to spend some cash in the famous providence VIP rooms. First stop was CD. I don't know if I have poor loser written across my face but only the three fattest dancers approached me. No thank you three times. Talent was not as high as expected based on all reviews here but probably bc it was early afternoon. After about an hour and a half I left in search of the fun times at WZ. I walked in, took 5 sec to look around, and left. The scene was truly terrible. Last stop was Fantasies. A skinny blonde sat on my lap. Maybe Marla? Face was ehh. Still her company was appreciated and we chatted for 20 minutes, but she made it clear that she could not provide what I was looking for. Then a blonde Puerto Rican sat on my lap, I think Anastasia. Again, nice company but VIP discussion was a no go. Overall, very disappointed with my trip.

  14. #4590
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike2  [View Original Post]
    At the far end of the parking lot there is a building with pink awning and a neon sign in an upstairs window. Anyone know what that establishment provides?

    Thanks.
    Catz Corsets and Lingerie it's for strip Club employees throughout the state.

  15. #4589

    Cd

    Has anyone spent time with Alex the Romanian girl at CD? Inbox me with details.

    Last night I went through and saw 6 or 7 new girls I had never seen before and some of my regulars were missing, did they just shake things up in there?

    Thanks,

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape