Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 9291
-
05-31-18 03:55 #4626Senior Member

Posts: 2681Kristy at Club Fantasies.
Anyone have any intel on Kristy? Cute petite brunette. Spent quite a bit of time talking to her, and she seems nice. Says she doesn't do any extras though. Did a dance with her anyway, which was pretty good. Afterwards she implied that she may be willing to do more in the future after she gets to know me better. Could just be a scam to lead me along and keep getting dances with her of course. Hence why I'm asking here if anyone has any experience with her.
On the plus side though she gave me her phone number before I'd even done the dance with her.
Also mentioned that she used to work at Cadillac Lounge, and had worked at Club Fantasies years ago. Said it was her first night back after taking a break for a couple years.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
05-28-18 09:17 #4625Senior Member

Posts: 116Rounds
Took a trip south and did my rounds first stop Cadillac and wasn't impressed at all second stop zebra nice young black girl can't remember name but super spinner and young smokin Little body third stop wonderland the girls were top notch compared to the caddy and the zebra wasn't even close just didn't seem like they wanted to have as much fun as the others.
-
05-19-18 18:58 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 182Cadillac Lounge
Seems like the place is going through its down phase, most of the talent isn't worth writing home about. Only a few superstars working there at the moment. Went the other week and the place was dead on a Saturday night. Only talents worth talking to were Heaven, Autumn, and Leilani. Had some enjoyment with all three. Will repeat.
-
04-05-18 22:29 #4623Senior Member

Posts: 36Fwiw / psa.
Hey guys,
There's some intel out there that some heat may be on Zebra's so be watchful of anything unusual. I respectfully cannot unveil the source of this info.
Play safe and have fun.
-
04-05-18 16:48 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 133Who provides extras at Foxy? I've never had luck there and avoided the CR cause it sounded PRICEY. What's the cost for FS?
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 12:32 #4621Senior Member

Posts: 37Fantasies.
Went there on a Wednesday afternoon for the first time. Decent place found a skinny blonde dancing on stage. Took her back to the curtained rooms. .4 to the house. $ to her. Seems like if you get the right call you can have a time. She had fun. I had fun. Good times had by all. Way cheaper then CD.
-
03-16-18 06:20 #4620Senior Member

Posts: 84Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
I'll give Marlena a try and see how it goes. Even before Cheaters had the private booths, she used to get the job done, hopefully she still does LOL.
Glad to hear Houston is still around and apparently doing well there as "Jennifer", are extras available? I just went and read some reviews of the place and see that they have private booths but can't tell if the girls do extras or not.
-
03-15-18 22:47 #4619Senior Member

Posts: 1228Marlena pretty much just does lap dances at Mario's so they are $20 apiece. I have never seen her venture into the cr area and she will tell you up front not to expect much if it is brought up.
Originally Posted by DaddyBigDick
[View Original Post]
Houston is now at Mickey's in Cumberland. She was looking hot as ever a year ago but then racked on some pounds last winter. Last time I saw her was about 8 months ago but think she is still there. I only stop there every 3 months on average. Still has that great natural rack though!
-
03-15-18 09:24 #4618Senior Member

Posts: 84Cheaters Alumni
Speaking of former Cheaters dancers, does anyone know Marlena's rates at Marios or where the real Allure, Bridget or Houston are?
Thanks!
-
03-12-18 00:21 #4617Senior Member

Posts: 28Wild Zebra
As an over the road trucker sometimes we get layed over somewhere for the weekend. Of all places I got stuck was here in Warwick, are. I. About a week or two ago. Sorry, I work and travel alot as a trucker, so I don't always get to be online all the time. Anyhow when I recently was layed over I checked eccie, but seems more like the place to check out this area is USAG. Read a few reviews and postings here and a couple old ones on eccie, so, I grabbed an Uber to Wild Zebra. Felt a little ghetto, but came across this petite dancer calling herself candance. After some liquid courage we chatted up the place, tells me where the action is. The VIP area backroom. Mind you, I've seen better VIP in better clubs but what the hell little head took over. Paid club fee 35 bucks per 15 minutes, went to the back. Open area with cubicle style partitions and a love seat. Candance does a lap dance well, drops her knickers and stands over me for some daty. Another song or two, she changes the game begins to wake jr up. Can definately suck a golf ball thru a garden hose, LOL. On goes the cover and I'm on the train to poundtown. Felt a little rushed because theres no doors, but again what the hell little head took over and continued to ride the train to poundtown. A couple songs later, the train pulled into the station after an enjoyable ride. Next time I'm back in town think I'll check out Club Desire. Damage to Candance was 150. And ya, I know maybe to much for a quickie in the back, but between the liquid courage and my little head taking over. Well, what can I say?
-
03-10-18 15:13 #4616Senior Member

Posts: 67I have not had experience with her but know people who have and it's been positive. She's a long time Cheaters girl.
Originally Posted by GottaGo
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-18 00:43 #4615Regular Member

Posts: 1Shats and giggles?
Does someone have to post this every month just to make sure the internet isn't dead?
Originally Posted by Rove1987
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-18 00:08 #4614Senior Member

Posts: 818There was an Allure that once worked at PP and then went to Mario's. Pretty brunette. Nice smile. A little extra weight, but huge naturals. Anyone know what happened to THAT Allure?
Originally Posted by GottaGo
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-18 19:05 #4613Senior Member

Posts: 143Allure at WZ
Has anyone had any experience with this chick at the Zebra? I'm not sure if her name is Allure, but that's her Instagram alias. Picture is attached.
-
02-27-18 05:32 #4612Regular Member

Posts: 9Francisco
Marleana has been at Mario's, seen her many times there days, recently.











Reply With Quote



