Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 750 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 11246
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #2951

    Girlfriend

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    My GF was looking cute today. Here's a couple pics I took this afternoon.
    She certainly was! Damn.

  2. #2950
    My GF was looking cute today. Here's a couple pics I took this afternoon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.JPG‎   3.JPG‎   6.JPG‎   7.JPG‎  

  3. #2949

    Skylar

    Hello from the other side.

    There are several posts about her in the Greenvillle, SC "Non Pro. " forum. Search "Skylar". She was in Fl and SC earlier this year and last. Generally good reports. All covered and she couldn't host.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    White trashy tiny girl. Like you want to bang the crap out of that tiny body. $$ all covered, no anal. I passed.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-31f3c00df933

    She asked me to pass this intel along. I do not have her #.

  4. #2948
    White trashy tiny girl. Like you want to bang the crap out of that tiny body. $$ all covered, no anal. I passed.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-31f3c00df933

    She asked me to pass this intel along. I do not have her #.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails skylar.JPG‎   skylar 2.JPG‎  

  5. #2947
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Getting a lot of PM's about sharing. Here is a UTR on SA that is very very chill. Super spinner body. Very tight kitty. She drives and can be on time. Saw her three times so far. 22 about 5'5" and 110. Simone103.

    Do not use me as a referral. But like I said she is UTR and on SA daily. Started each session by going DATY till she came in my mouth, then banged her till I was tired. BBBJ / CFS. She doesn't seem to wear out.

    Got a full hour each time for $. As always YMMV.
    Just search. Eats desert first

  6. #2946

    Hg.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met this 5'2" cutie at a party 6 months ago. And she suddenly hit me up. Posted a CL ad and got a couple of hits. Still silent on SA. Checked out the Casa Bella on 12th and Alvarado. $.04 for two hours. Looks clean, not sketchy and the desk girl was cool. May have to see my ATF or super spinner there, as getting any alone time at home is proving to be a challenge these days.
    Hello Hollywood.

    Any new tales involving this one? WOW. You my friend are a freakin legend!

    Cheers!!

  7. #2945
    Getting a lot of PM's about sharing. Here is a UTR on SA that is very very chill. Super spinner body. Very tight kitty. She drives and can be on time. Saw her three times so far. 22 about 5'5" and 110. Simone103.

    Do not use me as a referral. But like I said she is UTR and on SA daily. Started each session by going DATY till she came in my mouth, then banged her till I was tired. BBBJ / CFS. She doesn't seem to wear out.

    Got a full hour each time for $. As always YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails simone103.JPG‎  

  8. #2944
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I woke up this morning to see a message I got on SA calling me by my USA profile name. She most likely got that intel from a GF on SA. But she shot me down in one sentence. Crazy thing to wake up to. One good reason to try to stick to the NP's. But last night I got hit up by a girl I dated a few times last year. She now lives 10 minutes from me and has a shared apt with two other girls. Says I can come by most anytime for a $. As my hosting abilities are pretty much gone these days, it was a relief, as very few 19 y.o.'s have their own place.
    Found a an old pic of the one now nearby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails usa.jpg‎  

  9. #2943
    I woke up this morning to see a message I got on SA calling me by my USA profile name. She most likely got that intel from a GF on SA. But she shot me down in one sentence. Crazy thing to wake up to. One good reason to try to stick to the NP's. But last night I got hit up by a girl I dated a few times last year. She now lives 10 minutes from me and has a shared apt with two other girls. Says I can come by most anytime for a $. As my hosting abilities are pretty much gone these days, it was a relief, as very few 19 y.o.'s have their own place.

  10. #2942
    This one tried to shake me down. Shxirra.

    Stupid story, so don't ask, nothing happened. But she did threaten me. Stay away. I told her to f off.

  11. #2941

    Me too.

    I think I know her too.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl. So don't spoil it for me. LOL. I PM'ed you

  12. #2940
    Lots of action lately, many takers of my offer, but no time to partake. Got to move my GF out soon, she is a real pussy blocker. Going to hit a local fetish party Saturday with my new little girl, pictured a few posts down.

  13. #2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivonnahumpalot  [View Original Post]
    Many of the younger SBs (up to about 27) seemingly do not use any birth control other than a condom, even UTR's. This is a little scary as no method is 100% & adds greatly to the risk of a pregnancy.
    I got snipped years ago after an SB pregnancy scare. Best move I ever made.

  14. #2938

    Throwing this out for discussion

    Many of the younger SBs (up to about 27) seemingly do not use any birth control other than a condom, even UTR's. This is a little scary as no method is 100% & adds greatly to the risk of a pregnancy.

  15. #2937
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Agree and disagree. If the girl is very attractive, for sure they want more. As they have had plenty of time to assess their worth. But I have a very trim 30 year old MILF asking me to just civi date her right now. Too bad she is too far away to take her up on her offer. Nice body average looks.
    Substitute "More baggage" for "older" maybe that's more accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape