Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 11253
-
06-03-18 11:54 #2943Senior Member

Posts: 5603I woke up this morning to see a message I got on SA calling me by my USA profile name. She most likely got that intel from a GF on SA. But she shot me down in one sentence. Crazy thing to wake up to. One good reason to try to stick to the NP's. But last night I got hit up by a girl I dated a few times last year. She now lives 10 minutes from me and has a shared apt with two other girls. Says I can come by most anytime for a $. As my hosting abilities are pretty much gone these days, it was a relief, as very few 19 y.o.'s have their own place.
-
06-01-18 23:32 #2942Senior Member

Posts: 5603This one tried to shake me down. Shxirra.
Stupid story, so don't ask, nothing happened. But she did threaten me. Stay away. I told her to f off.
-
06-01-18 16:04 #2941Regular Member

Posts: 9Me too.
I think I know her too.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 04:00 #2940Senior Member

Posts: 5603Lots of action lately, many takers of my offer, but no time to partake. Got to move my GF out soon, she is a real pussy blocker. Going to hit a local fetish party Saturday with my new little girl, pictured a few posts down.
-
05-28-18 21:02 #2939Senior Member

Posts: 5603I got snipped years ago after an SB pregnancy scare. Best move I ever made.
Originally Posted by Ivonnahumpalot
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 17:12 #2938Senior Member

Posts: 181Throwing this out for discussion
Many of the younger SBs (up to about 27) seemingly do not use any birth control other than a condom, even UTR's. This is a little scary as no method is 100% & adds greatly to the risk of a pregnancy.
-
05-28-18 17:02 #2937Senior Member

Posts: 181Substitute "More baggage" for "older" maybe that's more accurate.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 17:00 #2936Senior Member

Posts: 181I probably got this from hitting up new SB members all the time when I started out. Recently I have just focused on the recently-active ones and have been getting some clearer transmissions on what they want, but GPS is always a challenge.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 12:46 #2935Senior Member

Posts: 515Very nice tight little spinner. Love the grace and poise.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-18 04:51 #2934Senior Member

Posts: 5603Nice girl. So don't spoil it for me. LOL. I PM'ed you
Originally Posted by HippyHippyShak
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 23:26 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 105I know her.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 20:29 #2932Senior Member

Posts: 5603Just took this one for a 3 day 2 night vacation to Tijuana. No sugar per se. Just the cost of the trip.
-
05-27-18 19:07 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 5603Agree and disagree. If the girl is very attractive, for sure they want more. As they have had plenty of time to assess their worth. But I have a very trim 30 year old MILF asking me to just civi date her right now. Too bad she is too far away to take her up on her offer. Nice body average looks.
Originally Posted by Ivonnahumpalot
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 19:02 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 5603I think it depends on the demographics. But there are a lot of UTR and pro girls on there for sure. Partook of a UTR a few weeks back. Seen her 3 times so far. Lots of plusses and only a few minuses. On time, on budget, tight little body. But a little beat up & no kissing. So they serve their purpose. I may see her again just to keep her in the loop.
Originally Posted by Ivonnahumpalot
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-18 07:10 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 239SA experience May 18
I usually join SA about once a year for a month. This is the month. I currently have a couple SBs that go for $150/ meeting in bed (one MILF, one black beauty in her 20's and one mixed girl very cute). But, wanted to see what was out there:
-Lots of college girls, some have never done this and either expect a CEO's salary yearly from the SD or accepts my amount. Had one 22 year old with FIVE kids. Nope, that wasn't going to work.
-The girls that have big "medical bills" to pay hmmm. What's up with that? I pass on those because they tend to tell me more than I want to know.
-The usual sob stories (my parents threw me out, my BF left me for another girl, I have big debts because I did some silly things, etc.).
-Some back page girls, they are direct and to the point (I'm free all day want to meet. That is the first message).
-The usual scammers (one college girl that said she can't meet but would I send her $ anyway since we exchanged at least 3 mails hahaha).
-Some combos (2 or 3 girls, that is a set up waiting to happen I think).
-There are some transgendered girls on there, be cautious. Also, one "girl" told me she was intersex and send me a nude pic unsolicited. A girl with big boobs and a dick. That really was a turn off as she claimed to be a woman (I guess gender wise she is, but sex wise a man).
-The usual Russian girls that favorite me (hahaha. Block them).
Since the month is over, ended up with a goth girl (never had one, love the tats, piercing and eye makeup). And she is a lot of fun in bed. We met in public, I gave her my terms and she said 'yes". Already on contraception so for awhile, will meet weekly for the relief I need and cycle the other SBs alternating once a week.
So, my impression is that the girls that ask for big $ either think they can scam you, are clueless, or are yanking your chain. $150 is my limit and that is what I am lucky to have found.
GG.











Reply With Quote





