Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5208

    Website

    Quote Originally Posted by MrButtLicker  [View Original Post]
    I was recommended youwannaseeme by a fellow user. I went to there website but they don't have any price or location info on it. I was hoping you guys could provide me with that. Also if you have any ATF in the site that I should definitely try. Thank you.
    https://youwannaseeme.org/home/

    All of the info is there.

  2. #5207
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    http://classyladiesofchicago.escortb...el-misty-29274

    Hi, thanks for sharing. May I suggest you try Misty at the 262 agency. She's a college age Russian, blond and beautiful. The initial donation of $140 will include some touching and a CBJ. If you find chemistry, she's open to FS for extra. If you are generous and not a disgusting slob, the experience should be pure GFE.
    Awesome, thanks for the recommendation!!

  3. #5206

    Norridge Girl. Karina

    I just saw her about 30 minutes ago.

    Session was 1 hour for 200. If I understood her correctly, BBBJ would have been 40 more, but you could only go one round for BBBJ because "the quality is better. ".

    Anyway, I did the 200 for the CBJ and FS.

    She is HOT. Definitely the girl in the pictures. CBJ was okay, and she gave a massage afterwards. I tried to go for round two, but I've been exhausted lately, so I had trouble down there. So I went down on her for a while until she came. She tried to get me going again, but it just wasn't happening.

    She was a lot of fun and pretty cool. For the price, I doubt you can get much better. She's here until the 23rd, I believe she said. I will definitely be seeing her again before she leaves.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1191375

  4. #5205

    Seconded

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I prefer No Attitude when dealing with Escorts. An Escort has a attitude towards me I'm walking out. No matter how gorgeous she looks.
    I've had escorts get attitude with me on the phone for asking basic questions like "What area are you in" or "What is your availability". When they do that, I simply say "never mind" and move on to the next one.

  5. #5204

    WnW pricing??

    I've been checking out the girls at wetandwild site but don't see any rates. If anyone's tried this agency what's their average rate range?

  6. #5203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    262 Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw one of Sandra's girls, Svetlana, from Modeling Avenue.

    Honestly, it was a bad experience. She was late by 15-20 minutes, her breath smelled and tasted of cigarettes, and she didn't even shave her legs. I'm not sure she showered either because her hair was kind of greasy.

    She isn't too pretty, and her man mades look like the bad kind of saggy.

    Her performance was okay, but not worth the 300. I definitely won't be seeing her again.
    http://classyladiesofchicago.escortb...el-misty-29274

    Hi, thanks for sharing. May I suggest you try Misty at the 262 agency. She's a college age Russian, blond and beautiful. The initial donation of $140 will include some touching and a CBJ. If you find chemistry, she's open to FS for extra. If you are generous and not a disgusting slob, the experience should be pure GFE.

  7. #5202

    Youwannaseeme

    I was recommended youwannaseeme by a fellow user. I went to there website but they don't have any price or location info on it. I was hoping you guys could provide me with that. Also if you have any ATF in the site that I should definitely try. Thank you.

  8. #5201

    Megapersonals

    https://megapersonals.com/#post /258626.

    I saw Sarah today. I do not recommend. False advertising to say the least. Woman is a total germaphobe. She looks somewhat like the pics, great natural rack and pretty girl. CBJ & Russian was pretty good but I gave up when kept blocking me with her hand being so worried the bag would come off or that a little bit of skin would infect her somehow.

  9. #5200

    JennyLynn

    How do I find this lovely lady?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoScott  [View Original Post]
    If you're a fan of facials, like the kind hot porn clips are made of, she's your girl!

  10. #5199

    Svetlana. Modeling Avenue

    I recently saw one of Sandra's girls, Svetlana, from Modeling Avenue.

    Honestly, it was a bad experience. She was late by 15-20 minutes, her breath smelled and tasted of cigarettes, and she didn't even shave her legs. I'm not sure she showered either because her hair was kind of greasy.

    She isn't too pretty, and her man mades look like the bad kind of saggy.

    Her performance was okay, but not worth the 300. I definitely won't be seeing her again.

  11. #5198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Attitude.

    Quote Originally Posted by KiskaHunter  [View Original Post]

    I prefer less attitude when it is my money that keeps them in business. And I am free to take MY money anywhere I want.
    I prefer No Attitude when dealing with Escorts. An Escort has a attitude towards me I'm walking out. No matter how gorgeous she looks.

  12. #5197
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Them was great. You could read the reviews right down to the nitty gritty. Now to pay 30 a month to read the reviews isn't worth it. The reviews tended to be somewhat inflated. I know that some of the girls didn't do the things some of the reviewers stated in their postings.
    Erotic Monkey was always a joke, good for browsing old reviews ripped-off from TER. I had a good yuck after seeing one of my TER reviews of a provider I'd seen turn up there. Under a different escort!! LOL They're an ad site with bogus reviews and photos to get the clicks -- nothing more. Good luck with the 30/ month!

  13. #5196
    Quote Originally Posted by KiskaHunter  [View Original Post]
    I think they lose many clients because of Andra. Her arrogance is unbelievable if not down right spiteful. Once she said it was a privilege to be "allowed" to book with her agency. Quite an uppity girl for a Romanian gypsy.

    I prefer less attitude when it is my money that keeps them in business. And I am free to take MY money anywhere I want.
    Girls. Yep, the same Andra we all know. I try and humor the * when I book. Must be one miserable woman. The girls think she's a joke, wants to schedule a "staff" meeting with them-- the three I spoke with think it's all a waste of their time. Still, the best one-stop shop of young talent in Chicago, even if it's a bit pricey.

  14. #5195
    Lexy was talked about a few times on the BP topic forum, try doing a search there. Seems to be mixed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanderson75  [View Original Post]
    Looking for info on these lovelies.

    Zoey.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1108092

    And.

    Lexy.

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6668853.htm

    Anyone dream of either? I know Lexy is in EG at HJ but want to know if she's real and good time.

  15. #5194
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?https://abbiechi77.wixsite.com/mysite/abbieI can't find any info anywhere on her performance or rate.
    She been on my todo list. I've yet to meet her. She had positive reviews over at the Now Dead TER. Her rate was $$$ . 5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape