Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,736 to 21,750 of 26928
-
06-01-18 10:37 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 142Abbie of Chicago
Was in the works of setting something up, but then radio silence. Seems to happen more often of late.
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 23:46 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 161Details
Looking for info on these lovelies.
Zoey.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1108092
And.
Lexy.
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/6668853.htm
Anyone dream of either? I know Lexy is in EG at HJ but want to know if she's real and good time.
-
05-31-18 22:19 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 286I set an appointment as well based on reviews here. First timer for a GFE type thing. Pretty stoked about it.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 22:18 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 333I've said it before.
If you're a fan of facials, like the kind hot porn clips are made of, she's your girl!
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 20:25 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 202I saw Jenny Lynn a few days ago based on the recommendations here and she was as advertised. Wonderful attitude, clean, great GFE session. She really enjoys what she does. And again, as advertised, not a model's body. Late 30's and chubby (but I wouldn't say she's in BBW territory.) Overall at 200 a great value.
Originally Posted by Beast42
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 18:36 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 43Courtney
Thanks for that info. I was also thinking about seeing her, as I love redheads. But this has made me reconsider.
Originally Posted by Trogon
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 18:23 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 138Abbie of Chicago
Has anyone seen her?
https://abbiechi77.wixsite.com/mysite/abbie
I can't find any info anywhere on her performance or rate.
-
05-31-18 17:32 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 103I hope not. She has a scar below her belly button that looks like a c section & she says she has a child. But her voice was kind of deep.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 16:35 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 311Victoria
I have not met her, but I do follow her on twitter. She seems legit, but only does outcalls and prefers them in the afternoon or night time so that is why I haven't booked her. Her twitter has more pics.
Originally Posted by SuckItTrebek
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/VICT0RIA2017
-
05-31-18 11:13 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 65Victoria?
Does anyone have any information reviews about this girl she almost seems TGTBT, just want to know what I'm walking into with this one.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1136050
https://escortbabylon.net/#chicago / photos /3129528123/.
-
05-31-18 05:36 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 3481Overpaying For Lousy Service.
This is called "Hobby Baptism. " We've all paid too much for lousy service.
Originally Posted by Ragnarok42
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-18 01:29 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 1299Nikita
Yes, very attractive, smokin' body, but the hoo hoo may feel like a catchers mitt. Discussed several times before as possibly being post op. Nothing wrong with that, if you're ok with it.
Originally Posted by Aman123
[View Original Post]
Just letting people know what they might be getting into. I haven't seen her before, so I can't say definitively etc. I was intrigued when I saw her photos though. Very hot. But.
-
05-31-18 00:38 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 507Nikita
If she a guy that got a sex change.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-18 23:52 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 1382Nikita
A hobby friend recommended Nikita last year. Made it sound like she was more UTR. I had no idea she was posting. LOL.
Originally Posted by YTruck
[View Original Post]
She was highly recommended, but I never got around to see her. I see a few guys here vouch and describe what to expect.
-
05-30-18 21:34 #5179Regular Member

Posts: 5Are all white girls like this?
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1135558
Called this girl (Jamie) after the other girl I called before stood me up, told me she was only available after 1:00 am so she shows up around 1:45 and looked nothing like the pic.
Kinda chubby with smallish breasts and a diabetes patch (eh, sexy? Chatty and pretty but was a little cold when we started fucking. She got on top but got real pissy soon saying she had a bad back and telling me it was taking too long to cum.
Well she calmed down soon enough and gave me a BBBJ (which was really good by the way) and let me cum on her hand, but really funny how she reacted, like it was hot lava poison, let go of my dick the moment I shot my load.
All in all not worth the 400 I paid (guess I am spoiled by pussy back in Taiwan, 100 US for kissing and no attitude). Not sure I want to try again since I might be wasting my money, will just wank myself off I guess with the Japanese porn on my laptop tonight.
Hope you brothers have better luck than me.












Reply With Quote




