Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,721 to 21,735 of 26928
-
06-04-18 16:30 #5208Senior Member

Posts: 868Website
https://youwannaseeme.org/home/
Originally Posted by MrButtLicker
[View Original Post]
All of the info is there.
-
06-04-18 13:43 #5207Senior Member

Posts: 138Awesome, thanks for the recommendation!!
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 13:42 #5206Senior Member

Posts: 138Norridge Girl. Karina
I just saw her about 30 minutes ago.
Session was 1 hour for 200. If I understood her correctly, BBBJ would have been 40 more, but you could only go one round for BBBJ because "the quality is better. ".
Anyway, I did the 200 for the CBJ and FS.
She is HOT. Definitely the girl in the pictures. CBJ was okay, and she gave a massage afterwards. I tried to go for round two, but I've been exhausted lately, so I had trouble down there. So I went down on her for a while until she came. She tried to get me going again, but it just wasn't happening.
She was a lot of fun and pretty cool. For the price, I doubt you can get much better. She's here until the 23rd, I believe she said. I will definitely be seeing her again before she leaves.
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1191375
-
06-04-18 11:53 #5205Senior Member

Posts: 518Seconded
I've had escorts get attitude with me on the phone for asking basic questions like "What area are you in" or "What is your availability". When they do that, I simply say "never mind" and move on to the next one.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-18 11:33 #5204Regular Member

Posts: 24WnW pricing??
I've been checking out the girls at wetandwild site but don't see any rates. If anyone's tried this agency what's their average rate range?
-
06-04-18 10:08 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 1676262 Misty
http://classyladiesofchicago.escortb...el-misty-29274
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]
Hi, thanks for sharing. May I suggest you try Misty at the 262 agency. She's a college age Russian, blond and beautiful. The initial donation of $140 will include some touching and a CBJ. If you find chemistry, she's open to FS for extra. If you are generous and not a disgusting slob, the experience should be pure GFE.
-
06-03-18 23:01 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 53Youwannaseeme
I was recommended youwannaseeme by a fellow user. I went to there website but they don't have any price or location info on it. I was hoping you guys could provide me with that. Also if you have any ATF in the site that I should definitely try. Thank you.
-
06-03-18 22:18 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 103Megapersonals
https://megapersonals.com/#post /258626.
I saw Sarah today. I do not recommend. False advertising to say the least. Woman is a total germaphobe. She looks somewhat like the pics, great natural rack and pretty girl. CBJ & Russian was pretty good but I gave up when kept blocking me with her hand being so worried the bag would come off or that a little bit of skin would infect her somehow.
-
06-03-18 20:41 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 61JennyLynn
How do I find this lovely lady?
Originally Posted by ChicagoScott
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-18 12:49 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 138Svetlana. Modeling Avenue
I recently saw one of Sandra's girls, Svetlana, from Modeling Avenue.
Honestly, it was a bad experience. She was late by 15-20 minutes, her breath smelled and tasted of cigarettes, and she didn't even shave her legs. I'm not sure she showered either because her hair was kind of greasy.
She isn't too pretty, and her man mades look like the bad kind of saggy.
Her performance was okay, but not worth the 300. I definitely won't be seeing her again.
-
06-02-18 16:48 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 3481Attitude.
I prefer No Attitude when dealing with Escorts. An Escort has a attitude towards me I'm walking out. No matter how gorgeous she looks.
Originally Posted by KiskaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-18 16:40 #5197Regular Member

Posts: 24Erotic Monkey was always a joke, good for browsing old reviews ripped-off from TER. I had a good yuck after seeing one of my TER reviews of a provider I'd seen turn up there. Under a different escort!! LOL They're an ad site with bogus reviews and photos to get the clicks -- nothing more. Good luck with the 30/ month!
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-18 15:07 #5196Regular Member

Posts: 24Girls. Yep, the same Andra we all know. I try and humor the * when I book. Must be one miserable woman. The girls think she's a joke, wants to schedule a "staff" meeting with them-- the three I spoke with think it's all a waste of their time. Still, the best one-stop shop of young talent in Chicago, even if it's a bit pricey.
Originally Posted by KiskaHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-18 19:36 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 82Lexy was talked about a few times on the BP topic forum, try doing a search there. Seems to be mixed?
Originally Posted by Sanderson75
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-18 12:15 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 958She been on my todo list. I've yet to meet her. She had positive reviews over at the Now Dead TER. Her rate was $$$ . 5.
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





