Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 30759
-
05-20-18 20:15 #19854Senior Member

Posts: 259CityXguide
I've been reading some of the new posts and Cityxguide has some posts from MTs.
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
Stay safe gents.
Poi Dog.
-
05-20-18 19:20 #19853Senior Member

Posts: 207Honolulu Ads
The few massage therapist girls I spoke to said they're hurting for business, but couple massages have become busier since they found somewhere to advertise couple massages. But couple massages don't bring it the $'s like before. They tell me they're just using Yelp and something on Google but there's nothing that I know of that's like CL & BP, yet. There's Bedpage that looks like BP but that site keeps crashing. There's Backpage (ly) but there's not very many ads there. Both of those sites have AMP ads no real legit MT's.
Originally Posted by Honolulu1
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-18 17:35 #19852Senior Member

Posts: 847Posting Ads
If anyone has insights on where Massage Therapists or AMPs posting ads, since the removal of BP and CL sections, please PM me. Thanks Hono1.
-
05-20-18 12:28 #19851Senior Member

Posts: 78Welcome back
Good to see the website back again. Look forward to sharing/reading more experiences with you fellow mongers. Hope everyone stays safe.
-
05-19-18 00:39 #19850Senior Member

Posts: 847Bedpage
Wow I seen some girls charging $65/70 hour. What's up with that?? Hono1.
-
04-11-18 17:05 #19849Regular Member

Posts: 4Re: Fawn
My only experience with Fawn is via text; and it went like this.
Originally Posted by SmellMyFinga
[View Original Post]
Me: "FS-GFE: 200/ hr?
Fawn: "Go find some cheap Chinese * goodbye".
-
04-11-18 15:45 #19848Regular Member

Posts: 4Re: Fawn
My only experience with Fawn is via text; and it went like this.
Originally Posted by SmellMyFinga
[View Original Post]
Me: "FS-GFE: 200/ hr?
Fawn: "Go find some cheap Chinese * goodbye".
-
04-11-18 13:23 #19847Senior Member

Posts: 440Grace
There has got to be multiple Grace's working there or bait and switch. The Grace I saw there was so bad I couldn't get an erection. Also, she had a huge growth on her asshole that was the size of a half dollar.
Originally Posted by Rimmer808
[View Original Post]
I need to see this other Grace to verify.
HB.
-
04-11-18 05:40 #19846Senior Member

Posts: 239Grace at Cc 22nd floor
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adul...33-8950_156794
Got me some Grace at CC. Sexy honey with pretty face, huge DD cups that are real. On the taller side but slim with nice long legs. She got light color hair, and nice skin. Small Bush on top with nice young pussy lips.
Started off with nice massage after self showered. Had the big room with shower in room. I was happy because hoping to shower with her after the deed. Her massage was more sensual than therapeutic, which was ok with me, as she got me pretty wound up. On the flip I was ready to go. So told her to undress and climb on for some 69. WOW, her pussy is so sweet, and her BBBJ was pretty good to. Nice suction and use of tongue. She went pretty deep, but then I'm not that big either. LOL Told her I was ready from some pussy as she had already cum couple times, and was soaking wet.
I could feel the cover come on, then she moved down to climb on for some RCG. WOW she was pretty tight and wet. I loved watching her ass go up and down on Jr. Nice and slow. Than I asked her to turn around for some CG so I can play with those great DD tits.
While she was riding me CG, she leaned over to let those nice huge tits come into my face. Sucked on those great hard nipples. Tits are real and so soft. I think next time I'll have to BB tit fuck her.
Had her move into K9. She got even more tight. What a view from the rear. I played with her bung hole while pounding her doggie. I leaned over to play with those great tits from underneath. Finally I couldn't take it anymore, so I ripped off the cover, and unloaded all over her ass.
DAMNNN! She's good. We head on to the shower for some cleaning off. She gave me a thorough washing which was nice, as I wanted to get soapy with her. What a nice session. I'll definitely come back The place is nice and clean too. Grace speaks English pretty good, very friendly. No rush or talk about money. Standard FS fees. $$ For sure be back.
Rim.
-
04-11-18 03:56 #19845Senior Member

Posts: 343Can you pm me her contact info? Been searching for it but no luck. Her massage is really good with a sensual HE to finish. Would love to see her again. Mahalo in advance bro.
Originally Posted by Asian975
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-18 01:46 #19844Senior Member

Posts: 337Total
Is the full price 1. 2 or 1. 8 includes house fee?
Originally Posted by SmellMyFinga
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-18 01:45 #19843Senior Member

Posts: 242Yaya
Had Yaya recently and she uses somekind of lube that has that warming tingling sensation when she does HE. Anyone else had the same thing?
-
04-11-18 01:29 #19842Senior Member

Posts: 493RU Serious!
I'm surprised you haven't been receiving texts from them. They text me every few days with 3 different numbers. I was informed by Wendy that Judy is on vacation. No date given in regards to her return.
Originally Posted by Shotime32
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 22:30 #19841Senior Member

Posts: 29I read your review and HAD TO SEE HER. Has to have the prettiest face I've seen in 13 years of hobbying. So very sweet too. I am 6'6 and pretty big for these little girls. A couple have refused. LOL. But she was a champ as we gently went about our business. She then curled up in my arms and wrapped her legs over me and arms around me and dozed and purred in my arms. Oh my gosh. It was a such a sweet session. Be sweet to her guys. She looks young but I'm guessing 19 or 20. Chinese beauty. Prettiest I have seen as she peeks out at you while working. I will be back.
Originally Posted by AmpzJunkie
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 18:57 #19840Senior Member

Posts: 301Fawn
Thanks boss for the 411. Too bad. She's pretty sexy.
Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





