Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 30759
-
04-10-18 16:57 #19839Banned Member

Posts: 435Lily
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adul...im-lily_154807
Anyone got info on Lily?
-
04-10-18 14:54 #19838Regular Member

Posts: 20Wendy / Judy contact info.
I lost their contact info on my phone. I was a regular of both of them. Can someone fwd me the contact number.
Mahalo and may the "Schwartz be with you".
Sho.
-
04-10-18 14:43 #19837Senior Member

Posts: 29Do you have a link you could share or message me her info? Thanks!
Originally Posted by HornyJap808
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 13:09 #19836Senior Member

Posts: 49Fawn
TOFTT, Saw her yesterday, it is her in the pic I would believe she's in her 20's. She wore a T-shirt with jean shorts, petite maybe 5'5" around 100 to 110 I'm kinda bad with weights. Massage very weak, tried to upsell but didn't really Push the issue when I told her $. 2. Very sensual HE, but severely shorted me on time I was out of there in 30 min, mentioned the time and she didn't seem to respond. She did allow roamin up top but didn't show the goods, light butt rubbing. Would not repeat, Avoid this one guys.
Originally Posted by SmellMyFinga
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 05:05 #19835Senior Member

Posts: 35MASSAGE SWEET Chinese
Had the chance to visit with Sally.
IMHO Sweet and cute younger Chinese girl, with a great tight body.
Pics are close but better up close and personal.
Pretty good massage, enjoyed her company, left very Happy and plan to vist again soon.
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adul...88-3444_152739
-
04-10-18 02:27 #19834Senior Member

Posts: 2532CC at Night
Dress like LE and they usually will not bother you. I have only once been asked for I'd. Since I cut my hair shaved wear long pant an aloha shirt black tennis shoes or just a dress shirt I have never been asked for I'd. Or just look plain ugly and rugged like me.
Originally Posted by SlammingU
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 01:29 #19833Senior Member

Posts: 166It should be 10 pm.
Originally Posted by Makiki
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 01:27 #19832Regular Member

Posts: 24CC I'd required
After 10 pm you will need to leave your I'd till you leave and don't forget to pick it up after a wonderful time.
Originally Posted by Makiki
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-18 01:23 #19831Senior Member

Posts: 361Century center
Any of you guys know what time at night, security asks for your I'd? I thought I read it somewhere that after a certain hour, CC will card visitors. I don't want that so will try to go before then. Thanks.
-
04-10-18 00:20 #19830Senior Member

Posts: 301Fawn
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adul...massage_151834
How about here. Anyone tried. I tried many times but she says always busy and only appointments are after 930 pm.
-
04-09-18 21:14 #19829Senior Member

Posts: 1301Guaranteed real pics of some popular Asian model or actress. Just not a real pic of the girl you're hoping to see / get. GL!
Originally Posted by Ez808
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 19:10 #19828Regular Member

Posts: 15Damn lost all my contacts since I kept its all in favorites stupid me.
Can any one dm the number of that bigger built thai girl from e. Center, much much much appreciated boys.
-
04-09-18 16:46 #19827Senior Member

Posts: 192Mia
She is a freak indeed. She actually swallowed the first time I was with her but hasn't since. Says I cum too much. She was literally the only person I saw for like 3 months straight. She was able to sense out exactly what I wanted when I saw her. She kept things interesting as Well. She's fun.
Originally Posted by HornyJap808
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 06:05 #19826Senior Member

Posts: 250Thanks for the link.
Originally Posted by MongersRus
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-18 05:30 #19825Senior Member

Posts: 849http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adul...28-5476_153751
Originally Posted by BallzDeep69
[View Original Post]
SELINA PUSSY RUB BABY.
Rus.











Reply With Quote




