Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 30759
-
04-08-18 23:46 #19824Regular Member

Posts: 24Is this Sunny still around?
Just wondering if this "Sunny" is still in Hawaii? Saw her a few months ago at smile spa, while she was renovating her apartment, called her number this past weekend and got b & s at cc. Made appointment on Sunny's number, I then asked for her address since the last time it was at smile spa, she gave me an apt. # at cc. While waiting for the elevators I get a text from another number saying where are you? Texted back saying waiting for elevator, she text back ok. MS waiting for me outside the elevator, she asked are you the 8 o'clock, I say yes, but you're not Sunny, she tells me Sunny says she busy with another customer asked me to take care of you, takes my hand, go back into elevator, go down a floor and into another room, tells me the classic line, I have a new girl for you, just arrived 2 days ago. I was ready to walk but the girl looked pretty cute plus drove over the mountain for Sunny, so decided to give her a try. 7. 5/8/7, I would repeat, told me her name is Yuki. Any info on Sunny would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 20:30 #19823Senior Member

Posts: 250Selina
Anyone got Selina's number? Looking for some good P2 P.
-
04-08-18 19:16 #19822Regular Member

Posts: 1Tgtbt
CC#1508 - fake pics / Fake ads.
Originally Posted by Ez808
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 18:13 #19821Senior Member

Posts: 46Mia
Had another consistent session yesterday with Mia. I'm having fun with my very own private porn star, LOL! I think she enjoys putting on the mask and not seeing what's going on, just going by feel. Still can't get her to swallow, but I'll post if I ever succeed. I think next might be getting her to find a friend to video us fucking. Anyway alway a great BBBJ, cfs, and Greek if I call in advance cause she likes to make sure its clean if we do that. Getting paranoid that my wife was to ever discover my library. I sometimes joke with Mia that my wife wants to come and watch her suck my cock, she says to bring her she would love that, yeah she's a freak.
-
04-08-18 16:48 #19820Senior Member

Posts: 847Liliha
Chillax808, Sorry Brotha you took one for us Mongers. I was going to inquire about this too but it's now on my "BLACKLIST" of "Do not Visit", "Do Not Contact". Hopefully you redeemed yourself and went to a usual to wipe your disgust of that bad encounter. Hopefully better services to come brotha. Hono1.
Originally Posted by Chillax808
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 07:35 #19819Senior Member

Posts: 83808-201-8265
This is probably another TGTBT fake pic in this ad but does anyone know who this girl is? Crossing my fingers she's real.
http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adul...t-touch_152271
-
04-08-18 05:57 #19818Regular Member

Posts: 19Re: Liliha.
Thank you, you confirmed my suspicion. I was going to go but then my senses told me otherwise. I ended up going roses and meeting lulu instead. Also the mamasan called my phone following up on a text which is bad in my opinion, for those who want discretion.
Originally Posted by Chillax808
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-18 01:13 #19817Senior Member

Posts: 239[URL]MojoVillage.com[/URL]
A lot of ads on mojovillage.com.
Rim.
-
04-07-18 19:05 #19816Senior Member

Posts: 337Service
Hope all these fake ads and photos go away and the service goes way up.
Originally Posted by Hunt638
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-18 02:22 #19815Senior Member

Posts: 58Nana 2601 pet section
This is where Nana 2601 should be listing her ad under soon.
-
04-07-18 02:18 #19814Senior Member

Posts: 58Beauty category
Just saw Spayas ad in beauty section today.
-
04-07-18 02:05 #19813Senior Member

Posts: 306This is worse than when they took down Napster
A very sad day for the ***** industry, I will say people are more free and China then they are in the United States at this moment. God knows this website may be on the chopping line next people need to fight back. This is a communist agenda something has to happen, my wife Advertises on craigslist massage and this is going to hurt us in a very bad way. Never in my lifetime would I expect to ever see such Brutal censorship from the United States government.
-
04-07-18 00:47 #19812Senior Member

Posts: 337Who cares
I don't need a massage I go to bang a nice women nuff said.
Originally Posted by Beanlover
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-18 23:40 #19811Senior Member

Posts: 457Re: communism
Welcome to the new world order. Marxism and communism meet to tear down the last frontiers of freedoms. Welcome to the new era of our fed government controls everything.
Thanks for the last of the freedoms.
Take care.
Originally Posted by Beanlover
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-18 22:53 #19810Senior Member

Posts: 360Our society just has issues. People quick to blame guns for killing people, instead of saying people are just messed up in the head. We live in a world where beer and bullets are cheaper than therapy, people rather go blame the problems of society on marijuana and guns, trying to treat symptoms instead of the root cause of the problems. It makes sense to those morons that it is legal to have sex, but not to sell it, even though we all pay for it in one form or another.
Originally Posted by HawaiianTime
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






