Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 729 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 779 829 1229 1729 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19839

  2. #19838

    Wendy / Judy contact info.

    I lost their contact info on my phone. I was a regular of both of them. Can someone fwd me the contact number.

    Mahalo and may the "Schwartz be with you".

    Sho.

  3. #19837
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJap808  [View Original Post]
    Had another consistent session yesterday with Mia. I'm having fun with my very own private porn star, LOL! I think she enjoys putting on the mask and not seeing what's going on, just going by feel. Still can't get her to swallow, but I'll post if I ever succeed. I think next might be getting her to find a friend to video us fucking. Anyway alway a great BBBJ, cfs, and Greek if I call in advance cause she likes to make sure its clean if we do that. Getting paranoid that my wife was to ever discover my library. I sometimes joke with Mia that my wife wants to come and watch her suck my cock, she says to bring her she would love that, yeah she's a freak.
    Do you have a link you could share or message me her info? Thanks!

  4. #19836

    Fawn

    TOFTT, Saw her yesterday, it is her in the pic I would believe she's in her 20's. She wore a T-shirt with jean shorts, petite maybe 5'5" around 100 to 110 I'm kinda bad with weights. Massage very weak, tried to upsell but didn't really Push the issue when I told her $. 2. Very sensual HE, but severely shorted me on time I was out of there in 30 min, mentioned the time and she didn't seem to respond. She did allow roamin up top but didn't show the goods, light butt rubbing. Would not repeat, Avoid this one guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmellMyFinga  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adul...massage_151834

    How about here. Anyone tried. I tried many times but she says always busy and only appointments are after 930 pm.

  5. #19835

    MASSAGE SWEET Chinese

    Had the chance to visit with Sally.

    IMHO Sweet and cute younger Chinese girl, with a great tight body.

    Pics are close but better up close and personal.

    Pretty good massage, enjoyed her company, left very Happy and plan to vist again soon.

    http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adul...88-3444_152739

  6. #19834

    CC at Night

    Dress like LE and they usually will not bother you. I have only once been asked for I'd. Since I cut my hair shaved wear long pant an aloha shirt black tennis shoes or just a dress shirt I have never been asked for I'd. Or just look plain ugly and rugged like me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammingU  [View Original Post]
    It should be 10 pm.

  7. #19833
    Quote Originally Posted by Makiki  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys know what time at night, security asks for your I'd? I thought I read it somewhere that after a certain hour, CC will card visitors. I don't want that so will try to go before then. Thanks.
    It should be 10 pm.

  8. #19832

    CC I'd required

    Quote Originally Posted by Makiki  [View Original Post]
    Any of you guys know what time at night, security asks for your I'd? I thought I read it somewhere that after a certain hour, CC will card visitors. I don't want that so will try to go before then. Thanks.
    After 10 pm you will need to leave your I'd till you leave and don't forget to pick it up after a wonderful time.

  9. #19831

    Century center

    Any of you guys know what time at night, security asks for your I'd? I thought I read it somewhere that after a certain hour, CC will card visitors. I don't want that so will try to go before then. Thanks.

  10. #19830

    Fawn

    http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adul...massage_151834

    How about here. Anyone tried. I tried many times but she says always busy and only appointments are after 930 pm.

  11. #19829
    Quote Originally Posted by Ez808  [View Original Post]
    This is probably another TGTBT fake pic in this ad but does anyone know who this girl is? Crossing my fingers she's real.

    http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adul...t-touch_152271
    Guaranteed real pics of some popular Asian model or actress. Just not a real pic of the girl you're hoping to see / get. GL!

  12. #19828

    Damn lost all my contacts since I kept its all in favorites stupid me.

    Can any one dm the number of that bigger built thai girl from e. Center, much much much appreciated boys.

  13. #19827

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyJap808  [View Original Post]
    Had another consistent session yesterday with Mia. I'm having fun with my very own private porn star, LOL! I think she enjoys putting on the mask and not seeing what's going on, just going by feel. Still can't get her to swallow, but I'll post if I ever succeed. I think next might be getting her to find a friend to video us fucking. Anyway alway a great BBBJ, cfs, and Greek if I call in advance cause she likes to make sure its clean if we do that. Getting paranoid that my wife was to ever discover my library. I sometimes joke with Mia that my wife wants to come and watch her suck my cock, she says to bring her she would love that, yeah she's a freak.
    She is a freak indeed. She actually swallowed the first time I was with her but hasn't since. Says I cum too much. She was literally the only person I saw for like 3 months straight. She was able to sense out exactly what I wanted when I saw her. She kept things interesting as Well. She's fun.

  14. #19826
    Quote Originally Posted by MongersRus  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the link.

  15. #19825
    Quote Originally Posted by BallzDeep69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got Selina's number? Looking for some good P2 P.
    http://honolulu.mojovillage.com/adul...28-5476_153751

    SELINA PUSSY RUB BABY.

    Rus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape