Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18728
    Quote Originally Posted by WalrusFoot  [View Original Post]
    This is the exact thing and the exact look I've been looking for. This is too good to be true, right? Someone please tell me they know her.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-2221/47759242
    What makes you think it's a setup?

  2. #18727
    I'm not sure I understand your post BTM, was it meant for me?

  3. #18726
    Quote Originally Posted by WalrusFoot  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I'll check her out next time I'm playing pool down there.
    She was downriver years ago, now it looks like she's on the Eastside.

  4. #18725

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by NookieCrook  [View Original Post]
    I remember Angel. She was taller than I usually go for, but I'm glad I did.

    She was a complete wildcat--she liked to bite when she got really into it.
    I wish summer was still around. She worked out of a place in mt Clemens doing massage. She would do massage nude and ending varied, sometimes BJ sometimes full service she was hot with smoking body and probably around 50.

  5. #18724

    List cont'd

    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeAss  [View Original Post]
    Nice list, do you have any links for all these women?
    Jay.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...76&clients=men

  6. #18723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    About Last Night

    Posted in the wrong forum

  7. #18722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    Sound like yall.

    Quote Originally Posted by NookieCrook  [View Original Post]
    I remember Angel. She was taller than I usually go for, but I'm glad I did.

    She was a complete wildcat--she liked to bite when she got really into it.
    Want to start a Hall of Fame.

    I nominate Free Spirit as a first ballot Hall of Famer!

  8. #18721
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemingwayy  [View Original Post]
    I was dreaming of days gone by. There are a few girls that I lost touch with that were ATF's. Older tall brunette Shiela from St Clair Shores was a long time favorite, I believe she moved away. Gorgeous thirty year old Angel from Clinton township, seems she dropped off the radar. Great spinner Ava the ex-marine with the drinking problem. I really miss Lovinit from Imlay City, I heard she got married and retired.
    I remember Angel. She was taller than I usually go for, but I'm glad I did.

    She was a complete wildcat--she liked to bite when she got really into it.

  9. #18720

    You guys know anything about this?


  10. #18719
    Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeAss  [View Original Post]
    I seen her a few years back, when she was downriver. If I remember I paid 80 or 100 for the half hour. I do remember that she tried to up sell me on the BBBJ but I held my ground. Not sure about BBFS.
    Thanks, I'll check her out next time I'm playing pool down there.

  11. #18718

    Hih

    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    If you're so worried about it being a "set up," why don't you call her and ask her what club she works at and go see her there?
    I never thought of that. Thanks.

  12. #18717
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman8490  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what age you are looking for? I prefer late 40's and up. Some I have seen are;.

    Bianca, I recommend. Late 40's.

    Shelly, has good reviews Mid 50's.

    Vivian, nice rack good looking 60 yo.

    Gina (Flint) nice body slide early 50's.

    JoJo, good massage and HJ late 50's.

    Kellie, have not seen her post in a while. Great BBBJ early 40's.

    Farrah, late 40's economy CBJ.

    I also go to a lot of AMPs which is hit and miss.

    You can easily find all of these on erotic monkey.

    Would like to hear of some of your encounters with approx age.

    WM.
    Any of you guys that like older women ever try one of those older dating sites?

  13. #18716
    Quote Originally Posted by WalrusFoot  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates? I'm looking for a real thin girl, she might fit the bill. Deff if BBFS is on the menu.
    I seen her a few years back, when she was downriver. If I remember I paid 80 or 100 for the half hour. I do remember that she tried to up sell me on the BBBJ but I held my ground. Not sure about BBFS.

  14. #18715
    Quote Originally Posted by WalrusFoot  [View Original Post]
    This is the exact thing and the exact look I've been looking for. This is too good to be true, right? Someone please tell me they know her.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-2221/47759242
    If you're so worried about it being a "set up," why don't you call her and ask her what club she works at and go see her there?

  15. #18714
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman8490  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what age you are looking for? I prefer late 40's and up. Some I have seen are;.

    Bianca, I recommend. Late 40's.

    Shelly, has good reviews Mid 50's.

    Vivian, nice rack good looking 60 yo.

    Gina (Flint) nice body slide early 50's.

    JoJo, good massage and HJ late 50's.

    Kellie, have not seen her post in a while. Great BBBJ early 40's.

    Farrah, late 40's economy CBJ.

    I also go to a lot of AMPs which is hit and miss.

    You can easily find all of these on erotic monkey.

    Would like to hear of some of your encounters with approx age.

    WM.
    Nice list, do you have any links for all these women?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape