Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 41 of 1285 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 19268
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18668

    Re: Newsreel

    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheReddit  [View Original Post]
    Saw her in a newsreel.
    Ha ha! Smartypants.

  2. #18667

    Re: Who was Betty Page?

    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she a stripper at Jon Jon's?
    *sigh* I weep for the younger generation.

  3. #18666

    BP. Watch out for this one

    Hello fellows. Here is a BP one to avoid. Long story short, its not the girl in the pictures. I did expect that to some extent but interestingly she texted few other normal pictures of the same girl as in ad, getting my hopes high.

    So after my last BP encounter, which went well (see my older post) I was trying my luck again. This one texted back fine & she had some review pics as well. But I couldn't search & find any of those reviews. Anyways, with her sending few other pics was convinced enough. Typical 2 call system, I get to the hotel & here was the 1st issue. She said she needed a quick shower & the 5 minutes wait turned out to be 20 some minutes. Was about to leave but got the room number finally. Went up only to find a smoke filled, messy room with a completely different girl. Older, thin, flat chested, tattooed. Possibly under some drugs as well. Nothing other than a total waste of time. Said am sorry, you're not the person from the ad. Walked away.

    Really not worth it IMO. Stay away!

    Happy Hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture1.jpg‎  

  4. #18665

    Retired girls that I miss seeing

    I was dreaming of days gone by. There are a few girls that I lost touch with that were ATF's. Older tall brunette Shiela from St Clair Shores was a long time favorite, I believe she moved away. Gorgeous thirty year old Angel from Clinton township, seems she dropped off the radar. Great spinner Ava the ex-marine with the drinking problem. I really miss Lovinit from Imlay City, I heard she got married and retired.

  5. #18664

    Suggestions

    I am traveling to Detroit from a bit south and have been searching this site for reviews.

    Can't say I can pinpoint someone I would want to see, based on the lack of true reviews.

    Any suggestions for a good provider?

  6. #18663
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Aren't we all, brother, aren't we all.

    Show of hands to reveal your age -- how many here actually know who Betty Page was?
    Saw her in a newsreel.

  7. #18662

    Betty Page

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Aren't we all, brother, aren't we all.

    Show of hands to reveal your age -- how many here actually know who Betty Page was?
    Wasn't she a goth looking pin-up girl of days gone by?

  8. #18661

    That's weird as hell

    Quote Originally Posted by GiggleSticks  [View Original Post]
    Wanted some company but none of the BP numbers were responding so resorted to the always reliable asians.

    Easy contact convenient location near 14 and i75. But pictures are always fake so its always a dice roll with these girls. Tonight, I just wasnt as lucky. She was older, petite / thin, flat chested. Service was standard, start with a cat bath, CBJ and finish with cfs. Not exactly GFE but she was accommodating and took direction well. She wasn't vocal during and she explained it as girls at other location were busted couple days ago so she has been trying to keep a low profile. She didn't feel as tight as other asians I've sampled so I just kept pumping and finished in the bag. She wiped me down with a wet nap, I got dressed and left.

    All and all it was a disappointing experience and I would avoid for now until the next batch of girls.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-3662/43832982
    WTF is it with these girls down right not responding? Or at the least respond days later, on top of wanting 80 or more bucks? That's what makes me in interested, the no reply bs.

  9. #18660

    Betty Page

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Aren't we all, brother, aren't we all.

    Show of hands to reveal your age -- how many here actually know who Betty Page was?
    Wasn't she a stripper at Jon Jon's?

  10. #18659

    Re: Betty Page type

    Quote Originally Posted by Delgue  [View Original Post]
    I sure would if I currently had one, I haven't had one in 3 or 4 years (she went back to her bf and stopped doing appointments).

    Soo I am still on the look out for a betty page type.
    Aren't we all, brother, aren't we all.

    Show of hands to reveal your age -- how many here actually know who Betty Page was?

  11. #18658
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTittyMan  [View Original Post]
    I too like a mid forties provider with a little more meat on the bones. Care to share any such provider?

    Thanks BTM.
    I sure would if I currently had one, I haven't had one in 3 or 4 years (she went back to her bf and stopped doing appointments).

    Soo I am still on the look out for a betty page type.

  12. #18657

    Sterling Heights Asian

    Wanted some company but none of the BP numbers were responding so resorted to the always reliable asians.

    Easy contact convenient location near 14 and i75. But pictures are always fake so its always a dice roll with these girls. Tonight, I just wasnt as lucky. She was older, petite / thin, flat chested. Service was standard, start with a cat bath, CBJ and finish with cfs. Not exactly GFE but she was accommodating and took direction well. She wasn't vocal during and she explained it as girls at other location were busted couple days ago so she has been trying to keep a low profile. She didn't feel as tight as other asians I've sampled so I just kept pumping and finished in the bag. She wiped me down with a wet nap, I got dressed and left.

    All and all it was a disappointing experience and I would avoid for now until the next batch of girls.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-3662/43832982

  13. #18656
    I would have to agree with DW on this one. I have seen her recently (thanks for the digits Accoustic). In my humble opinion, I don't feel she is new to the game (UTR). She was indeed very accommodating, no rush, etc, but there were signs of substance abuse and I'm sure she has been doing this for awhile. If you want more info and are a known poster of decent info, feel free to PM me as I believe she checks this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitWill  [View Original Post]
    She told me she was in her mid forties. Also comment about her being good looking is far from the truth. Body is ok, face a 4 or 5 at best.

  14. #18655

    Big Titty Paris

    Based off the new pics in her ads, Paris and her enormous hangers will now let you live out your cheerleader fantasies. She claims she has the outfit in her hotel room. Very tempting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 713F0253-B023-4293-9D71-E4F0419576C9.jpg‎   E4C7AE44-225B-4358-AEA8-1C85AC074274.jpg‎  

  15. #18654

    Anybody seen?

    Does anybody have intel on.

    http://www.myescortcareer.com/313-286-8424

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape