Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 541 to 555 of 19268
-
03-19-18 17:00 #18728Senior Member

Posts: 61What makes you think it's a setup?
Originally Posted by WalrusFoot
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-18 16:55 #18727Senior Member

Posts: 61I'm not sure I understand your post BTM, was it meant for me?
Originally Posted by BigTittyMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-18 16:52 #18726Senior Member

Posts: 61She was downriver years ago, now it looks like she's on the Eastside.
Originally Posted by WalrusFoot
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-18 07:17 #18725Senior Member

Posts: 116Summer
I wish summer was still around. She worked out of a place in mt Clemens doing massage. She would do massage nude and ending varied, sometimes BJ sometimes full service she was hot with smoking body and probably around 50.
Originally Posted by NookieCrook
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 23:37 #18724Senior Member

Posts: 39List cont'd
Jay.
Originally Posted by GiveMeAss
[View Original Post]
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...76&clients=men
-
03-18-18 18:04 #18723Senior Member

Posts: 157About Last Night
Posted in the wrong forum
-
03-18-18 17:14 #18722Senior Member

Posts: 157Sound like yall.
Want to start a Hall of Fame.
Originally Posted by NookieCrook
[View Original Post]
I nominate Free Spirit as a first ballot Hall of Famer!
-
03-18-18 16:37 #18721Senior Member

Posts: 58I remember Angel. She was taller than I usually go for, but I'm glad I did.
Originally Posted by Hemingwayy
[View Original Post]
She was a complete wildcat--she liked to bite when she got really into it.
-
03-18-18 16:13 #18720Regular Member

Posts: 6You guys know anything about this?
-
03-18-18 16:13 #18719Senior Member

Posts: 40Thanks, I'll check her out next time I'm playing pool down there.
Originally Posted by GiveMeAss
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 16:12 #18718Senior Member

Posts: 40Hih
I never thought of that. Thanks.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 11:58 #18717Senior Member

Posts: 61Any of you guys that like older women ever try one of those older dating sites?
Originally Posted by Wingman8490
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 11:54 #18716Senior Member

Posts: 61I seen her a few years back, when she was downriver. If I remember I paid 80 or 100 for the half hour. I do remember that she tried to up sell me on the BBBJ but I held my ground. Not sure about BBFS.
Originally Posted by WalrusFoot
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 10:39 #18715Senior Member

Posts: 265If you're so worried about it being a "set up," why don't you call her and ask her what club she works at and go see her there?
Originally Posted by WalrusFoot
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 09:53 #18714Senior Member

Posts: 61Nice list, do you have any links for all these women?
Originally Posted by Wingman8490
[View Original Post]

















