Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 636 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #2553

    Latina Boob. I mean Bombshell!

    Just got back from seeing the legendary Kim Kakes. Met her on another site but she mostly work on HX. I for one am not too fond of that site since I keep getting some quarantine bs message every time I try to message a provider. But back to Kim, I'll post her link below.

    Her tits are massive 38 Triple D's with an ass to die for. She's not fat, not skinny, but curvy, keeps herself in really good shape. She smells great, cute face, and her BBBJ is wicked, lots of saliva, real sloppy, she DT and all. I know she offers Greek but I didn't partake in it, why, I'm not sure, I should have told her I wanted it but by the time I was hitting it doggie, it wasn't much longer before I popped in the bag. PM for info on her damages. She's a sweetheart, so if any one contacts her, be cool and she would make you feel like a king. Take care of that sex kitten.

    http://www.humaniplex.xxx/profiles/Kim.kakes

    ChippyH—Out!

  2. #2552
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWake  [View Original Post]
    My notes say avoid. Also read some reviews on her that says she "only limits to one position", all services are covered and non GFE. Cold, distant, doesn't try to even make an effort to please you.

    Save your money and splurge elsewhere. Not worth a wasted trip.
    Thank you very much for the response and saving me a trip bro!

  3. #2551
    Quote Originally Posted by ChippyH35  [View Original Post]
    My notes say avoid. Also read some reviews on her that says she "only limits to one position", all services are covered and non GFE. Cold, distant, doesn't try to even make an effort to please you.

    Save your money and splurge elsewhere. Not worth a wasted trip.

  4. #2550

    Bobbi coxx


  5. #2549
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    I've never had any issues with this group. Lots of cute ones. Great service, of course some get jaded over time.
    Same here, I have seen most the girls and had a good time. I still meet up with Mynx whenever I get a chance to.

  6. #2548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is linked to crew that robs and does a lot of bait and switch.
    I've never had any issues with this group. Lots of cute ones. Great service, of course some get jaded over time.

  7. #2547

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is linked to crew that robs and does a lot of bait and switch.
    I've seen alot of girls in the mynx crew and all have got pretty damn good reviews from me. Never been robbed or bait / switched. I haven't seen mynx tho.

    Ariya was one of my favs till she left. She may be back tho from what I hear.

  8. #2546
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgrapher  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or is she around anymore? Got reviews or info that you can share?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Aryiababy
    She is linked to crew that robs and does a lot of bait and switch.

  9. #2545
    Quote Originally Posted by ARod978  [View Original Post]
    If you already received rave reviews on her, you should go see her.
    Totally agree Velv is awesome.

  10. #2544
    I had a sesh with her a few years back.

    She is the girl in the pics, but I remember her face being caked with makeup to cover the blemishes.

    She did provide a good dt oral.

    Def some other talented girls in her crew.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pgrapher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she is? Love to get to see her.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Aryiababy

  11. #2543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331

    Mrs. Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    Mrs. Russia still around?
    I remember Julie (Mrs. Russia) working on Sunset Blvd. 13 years ago.

  12. #2542

    Aryia

    Quote Originally Posted by ARod978  [View Original Post]
    She's been at the "sale price" of $160 HHR for over a year now. I think before she was quite good, like most of mynxbaby's crew.

    I saw her a few weeks ago, she is pretty good, but starting to add a lot of rules. I did get her to swallow my cum. But I can feel her getting jaded to the whole sex work. When I first saw her crewmate, Aryia, she was so down to fuck, along with many of their crew. I guess the novelty wears off very fast.
    Anyone know where she is? Love to get to see her.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Aryiababy

  13. #2541

    Aryiababy

    Has anyone seen her or is she around anymore? Got reviews or info that you can share?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Aryiababy

  14. #2540

  15. #2539

    Mrs. Russia

    Mrs. Russia still around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape