Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 466 of 635 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 516 566 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 9525
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #2550

    Bobbi coxx


  2. #2549
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    I've never had any issues with this group. Lots of cute ones. Great service, of course some get jaded over time.
    Same here, I have seen most the girls and had a good time. I still meet up with Mynx whenever I get a chance to.

  3. #2548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is linked to crew that robs and does a lot of bait and switch.
    I've never had any issues with this group. Lots of cute ones. Great service, of course some get jaded over time.

  4. #2547

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is linked to crew that robs and does a lot of bait and switch.
    I've seen alot of girls in the mynx crew and all have got pretty damn good reviews from me. Never been robbed or bait / switched. I haven't seen mynx tho.

    Ariya was one of my favs till she left. She may be back tho from what I hear.

  5. #2546
    Quote Originally Posted by Pgrapher  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her or is she around anymore? Got reviews or info that you can share?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Aryiababy
    She is linked to crew that robs and does a lot of bait and switch.

  6. #2545
    Quote Originally Posted by ARod978  [View Original Post]
    If you already received rave reviews on her, you should go see her.
    Totally agree Velv is awesome.

  7. #2544
    I had a sesh with her a few years back.

    She is the girl in the pics, but I remember her face being caked with makeup to cover the blemishes.

    She did provide a good dt oral.

    Def some other talented girls in her crew.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pgrapher  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she is? Love to get to see her.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Aryiababy

  8. #2543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 331

    Mrs. Russia

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    Mrs. Russia still around?
    I remember Julie (Mrs. Russia) working on Sunset Blvd. 13 years ago.

  9. #2542

    Aryia

    Quote Originally Posted by ARod978  [View Original Post]
    She's been at the "sale price" of $160 HHR for over a year now. I think before she was quite good, like most of mynxbaby's crew.

    I saw her a few weeks ago, she is pretty good, but starting to add a lot of rules. I did get her to swallow my cum. But I can feel her getting jaded to the whole sex work. When I first saw her crewmate, Aryia, she was so down to fuck, along with many of their crew. I guess the novelty wears off very fast.
    Anyone know where she is? Love to get to see her.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Aryiababy

  10. #2541

    Aryiababy

    Has anyone seen her or is she around anymore? Got reviews or info that you can share?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Aryiababy

  11. #2540

  12. #2539

    Mrs. Russia

    Mrs. Russia still around?

  13. #2538
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota2016  [View Original Post]
    Well, she has 36 guys on her network, they must be or come pretty close and that's good enough for me. Just ask one of the dudes.

  14. #2537

    Salena

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Salena

    Are they actual pictures?

  15. #2536
    Quote Originally Posted by MacSauce448  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on Velveaux her menu looks good how's the bbj. Many rave about her skills.

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Velveaux
    If you already received rave reviews on her, you should go see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape