Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 9525
-
03-18-18 16:45 #2550Senior Member

Posts: 109Bobbi coxx
Has anyone seen this one yet?
http://www.humaniplex.xxx/profiles/Therealbobbicoxx
-
03-18-18 15:57 #2549Senior Member

Posts: 105Same here, I have seen most the girls and had a good time. I still meet up with Mynx whenever I get a chance to.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 02:27 #2548Senior Member

Posts: 1253I've never had any issues with this group. Lots of cute ones. Great service, of course some get jaded over time.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 01:39 #2547Senior Member

Posts: 58Legit
I've seen alot of girls in the mynx crew and all have got pretty damn good reviews from me. Never been robbed or bait / switched. I haven't seen mynx tho.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Ariya was one of my favs till she left. She may be back tho from what I hear.
-
03-17-18 23:52 #2546Senior Member

Posts: 7263She is linked to crew that robs and does a lot of bait and switch.
Originally Posted by Pgrapher
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 23:50 #2545Senior Member

Posts: 7263Totally agree Velv is awesome.
Originally Posted by ARod978
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 15:33 #2544Senior Member

Posts: 34I had a sesh with her a few years back.
She is the girl in the pics, but I remember her face being caked with makeup to cover the blemishes.
She did provide a good dt oral.
Def some other talented girls in her crew.
Originally Posted by Pgrapher
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-18 22:48 #2543Senior Member

Posts: 331Mrs. Russia
I remember Julie (Mrs. Russia) working on Sunset Blvd. 13 years ago.
Originally Posted by Dakota2016
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-18 17:13 #2542Regular Member

Posts: 2Aryia
Anyone know where she is? Love to get to see her.
Originally Posted by ARod978
[View Original Post]
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Aryiababy
-
03-14-18 17:06 #2541Regular Member

Posts: 2Aryiababy
Has anyone seen her or is she around anymore? Got reviews or info that you can share?
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Aryiababy
-
03-02-18 15:46 #2540Senior Member

Posts: 247Mrs. Russia
-
03-02-18 15:45 #2539Senior Member

Posts: 247Mrs. Russia
Mrs. Russia still around?
-
02-26-18 23:58 #2538Senior Member

Posts: 472Well, she has 36 guys on her network, they must be or come pretty close and that's good enough for me. Just ask one of the dudes.
Originally Posted by Dakota2016
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-18 23:19 #2537Senior Member

Posts: 247Salena
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Salena
Are they actual pictures?
-
02-25-18 21:33 #2536Senior Member

Posts: 155If you already received rave reviews on her, you should go see her.
Originally Posted by MacSauce448
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





