Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,096 to 25,110 of 26423
-
03-20-18 19:49 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 47Crystal
Hey y'all.
I had a couple of dreams about Crystal a few months back.
She had me buy some cigs, The first time was because she "wanted to have an extra layer of security".
And the second time was because she didn't realize I'd already been there before.
2nd time was better than the first, as it should be, she was relaxed once I got there on both occasions. Both occasions she was late. Different excuses, wondering how many she has.
Both times started with a BJ, first one covered, second time BBBJ for an extra little bit.
2nd time she put on an outfit, which was very very nice. Lot of dirty talk, and didn't mind me rubbing her pucker, which is always fun. FIV, DATY, miss, k9, pretty open menu, not into greek, but can't blame her because of her size.
Some have said she likes to acquire things, but I didn't experience that myself.
Does anyone have Violet's #? I'd like to give her a try, but there's no response to the digits I have.
PM is fine if you'd rather not post them here.
-
03-20-18 19:35 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 390I will reiterate your point stated differently. Only worth it if you are fine with a limited menu. DATY will never be available.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-18 13:55 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 71North side.
I changed jobs and looking for a good provider in the north ridge area for nooners. Anyone having a suggestion, feel free to pm me. Thanks.
-
03-20-18 08:01 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 1820Carmen
All these reports of bad communication, poor service, bad attitudes from other providers lately. Had the pleasure of spending some quality time with Carmen again recently. Guys, if this doesn't convince you she's worth a visit even with a somewhat limited menu, I don't know what will. And she loves early morning and daytime appointments at her safe, clean hotel.
-
03-19-18 21:24 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 380Serena 18
Rude and sassy. Beware. Claims 2 b only 18 yrs old. I've never seen such a meaty pussy on such a young petite girl. Big girl, big pussy. Little girl, all pussy. Crazy donation, north side in call. Sister drives her to out calls. YMMV.
-
03-19-18 17:08 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 222"Why are there all these tables with just one guy at them?
Originally Posted by AngryBob
[View Original Post]
"I dunno".
-
03-19-18 13:00 #1322Senior Member

Posts: 102French toast
I'm never going to be able to look at a breakfast menu the same way.
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-18 12:20 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 430Jameson
Nothing to do on Friday? Huh. I recall exchanging texts with her on Monday and setting a date for Friday, which I confirmed at 11 am on Friday and got the silent treatment. I'll start carrying corned beef with me.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-18 08:37 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 370Doesn't always work
I made breakfast for Sexy little Eve a few years back after she spent the night and she disappeared within a week never to be seen again. Full disclosure, I made omelettes, not French toast.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 20:12 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 237I'd like the Wednesday night special please
Ummm, have a feeling she's going to be waiting on a bunch of mongers' tables Wednesday evening. LOL.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 18:59 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 152After
My doubled-over laughing ceased, I checked ThotSlap's research. Sure as shit, Urban Dictionary says just that! There's so many smart ass things I could write here but I'll leave it to others.
Originally Posted by ThotSlap
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 18:15 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 203Urban dictionary sez
French Toast.
Originally Posted by NormanDale585
[View Original Post]
A sexual act when a man ejaculates on their partner's stomach, and immediately flips over the partner and burns them.
"Why does she have a burn mark on her back?
"Cause I french toasted her last night".
-
03-17-18 13:57 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 2881Barker Rd
Wed night for sure.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 13:20 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 120Kendall
Thank for the contact info. It worked out well for a visit.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 11:32 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 1323French toast
French toast is actually French toast. Some mongers take exceptional care of the girls, to the point where the rest of us are playing catch-up. I think Violet would see you even if you didn't offer to cook for her.
Originally Posted by NormanDale585
[View Original Post]
I made breakfast for a girl once and she's still hangin' around many years later. It's like feeding a stray cat.










Reply With Quote





