Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,096 to 25,110 of 26415
-
03-18-18 08:37 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 370Doesn't always work
I made breakfast for Sexy little Eve a few years back after she spent the night and she disappeared within a week never to be seen again. Full disclosure, I made omelettes, not French toast.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 20:12 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 237I'd like the Wednesday night special please
Ummm, have a feeling she's going to be waiting on a bunch of mongers' tables Wednesday evening. LOL.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 18:59 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 152After
My doubled-over laughing ceased, I checked ThotSlap's research. Sure as shit, Urban Dictionary says just that! There's so many smart ass things I could write here but I'll leave it to others.
Originally Posted by ThotSlap
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 18:15 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 203Urban dictionary sez
French Toast.
Originally Posted by NormanDale585
[View Original Post]
A sexual act when a man ejaculates on their partner's stomach, and immediately flips over the partner and burns them.
"Why does she have a burn mark on her back?
"Cause I french toasted her last night".
-
03-17-18 13:57 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 2881Barker Rd
Wed night for sure.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 13:20 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 120Kendall
Thank for the contact info. It worked out well for a visit.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 11:32 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 1323French toast
French toast is actually French toast. Some mongers take exceptional care of the girls, to the point where the rest of us are playing catch-up. I think Violet would see you even if you didn't offer to cook for her.
Originally Posted by NormanDale585
[View Original Post]
I made breakfast for a girl once and she's still hangin' around many years later. It's like feeding a stray cat.
-
03-17-18 11:12 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 102Violet
I saw the references but about 50% of them just referred to making her French toast (which I can't tell if it's a euphemism for something else) so I was confused. Another monger mentioned her so I think I'll try to schedule somethibg.
Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 10:32 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 875Skinny blonde is my guess? FB is always a good informant, if you search for 'friends' under first name and employer.
Originally Posted by Agrego
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 10:19 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 395Not much of a Perkins fan but
Which Perkins are you talking about? I'd be willing to try my hand and TOFTT.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
The one on Hwy 100 is a hike but that's just me being picky.
-
03-17-18 08:46 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 644[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-17-18 04:11 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 86Good luck. I briefly dated a Perkin's waitress once, she was a bad shit crazy nympo who would fuck anyone for drugs or just general horniness. She got back together with psycho boyfriend who came looking for me so fuck her in car or motel.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-18 02:41 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 355Jameson
So I am minding my own business Friday night and get a text from Jameson asking what I am doing. Well I am watching Shark Tank Well she is super bored and can she come over? Well I guess so. So we chit chat for quite awhile and I mention that I am going to make crock pot corned beef for St. Paddy Day. She says maybe she can pre cook it a bit. Well have at it. Nice time as always.
-
03-15-18 19:30 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 2881Perkins
Got any scoop on Tanya, the spinner server at Perkins? A friend is giddy over her. Says she is a cute tall spinner with a tiny bottom. Appears to have some mental issues and he thinks she is giving him a good vibe.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-18 15:02 #1306Banned Member

Posts: 153But we still have until April? File, file, file. If you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by Ranger51
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





