Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1324

    Serena 18

    Rude and sassy. Beware. Claims 2 b only 18 yrs old. I've never seen such a meaty pussy on such a young petite girl. Big girl, big pussy. Little girl, all pussy. Crazy donation, north side in call. Sister drives her to out calls. YMMV.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180319_200829.jpg‎   Screenshot_20180319-200532.jpg‎   IMG952017120295212031951521506726670.jpg‎  

  2. #1323
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    Ummm, have a feeling she's going to be waiting on a bunch of mongers' tables Wednesday evening. LOL.
    "Why are there all these tables with just one guy at them?

    "I dunno".

  3. #1322

    French toast

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousJack  [View Original Post]
    My doubled-over laughing ceased, I checked ThotSlap's research. Sure as shit, Urban Dictionary says just that! There's so many smart ass things I could write here but I'll leave it to others.
    I'm never going to be able to look at a breakfast menu the same way.

  4. #1321

    Jameson

    Nothing to do on Friday? Huh. I recall exchanging texts with her on Monday and setting a date for Friday, which I confirmed at 11 am on Friday and got the silent treatment. I'll start carrying corned beef with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    So I am minding my own business Friday night and get a text from Jameson asking what I am doing. Well I am watching Shark Tank Well she is super bored and can she come over? Well I guess so. So we chit chat for quite awhile and I mention that I am going to make crock pot corned beef for St. Paddy Day. She says maybe she can pre cook it a bit. Well have at it. Nice time as always.

  5. #1320

    Doesn't always work

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    I made breakfast for a girl once and she's still hangin' around many years later. It's like feeding a stray cat.
    I made breakfast for Sexy little Eve a few years back after she spent the night and she disappeared within a week never to be seen again. Full disclosure, I made omelettes, not French toast.

  6. #1319

    I'd like the Wednesday night special please

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Wed night for sure.
    Ummm, have a feeling she's going to be waiting on a bunch of mongers' tables Wednesday evening. LOL.

  7. #1318

    After

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotSlap  [View Original Post]
    French Toast.

    A sexual act when a man ejaculates on their partner's stomach, and immediately flips over the partner and burns them.

    "Why does she have a burn mark on her back?

    "Cause I french toasted her last night".
    My doubled-over laughing ceased, I checked ThotSlap's research. Sure as shit, Urban Dictionary says just that! There's so many smart ass things I could write here but I'll leave it to others.

  8. #1317

    Urban dictionary sez

    Quote Originally Posted by NormanDale585  [View Original Post]
    I saw the references but about 50% of them just referred to making her French toast (which I can't tell if it's a euphemism for something else) so I was confused. Another monger mentioned her so I think I'll try to schedule somethibg.
    French Toast.

    A sexual act when a man ejaculates on their partner's stomach, and immediately flips over the partner and burns them.

    "Why does she have a burn mark on her back?

    "Cause I french toasted her last night".

  9. #1316

    Barker Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Skinny blonde is my guess? FB is always a good informant, if you search for 'friends' under first name and employer.
    Wed night for sure.

  10. #1315

    Kendall

    Thank for the contact info. It worked out well for a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    For those looking to contact Kendall she asks that you PM her through here. Her handle is Kendall3201.

    She wants to mention that her issue had nothing to do with the hobby and it is complete. She does seem to be busy though so be patient. She's looking to hear from old friends.

  11. #1314

    French toast

    Quote Originally Posted by NormanDale585  [View Original Post]
    I saw the references but about 50% of them just referred to making her French toast (which I can't tell if it's a euphemism for something else) so I was confused. Another monger mentioned her so I think I'll try to schedule somethibg.
    French toast is actually French toast. Some mongers take exceptional care of the girls, to the point where the rest of us are playing catch-up. I think Violet would see you even if you didn't offer to cook for her.

    I made breakfast for a girl once and she's still hangin' around many years later. It's like feeding a stray cat.

  12. #1313

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterAllCity  [View Original Post]
    If you've read about Kendall in this forum how could you have missed all the positive posts about Violet? She sure sounds like a great choice while you're in town.
    I saw the references but about 50% of them just referred to making her French toast (which I can't tell if it's a euphemism for something else) so I was confused. Another monger mentioned her so I think I'll try to schedule somethibg.

  13. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrego  [View Original Post]
    Which Perkins are you talking about? I'd be willing to try my hand and TOFTT.

    The one on Hwy 100 is a hike but that's just me being picky.
    Skinny blonde is my guess? FB is always a good informant, if you search for 'friends' under first name and employer.

  14. #1311

    Not much of a Perkins fan but

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Got any scoop on Tanya, the spinner server at Perkins? A friend is giddy over her. Says she is a cute tall spinner with a tiny bottom. Appears to have some mental issues and he thinks she is giving him a good vibe.
    Which Perkins are you talking about? I'd be willing to try my hand and TOFTT.

    The one on Hwy 100 is a hike but that's just me being picky.

  15. #1310
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape