Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #435

    Babydoll1904

    Here's a young latina who is ready to go. She contacted me and wanted to come over. I'm up in north county and I said I wanted a quick meet and greet first. Understandably she didn't want to drive up just for a M&G, so we're going to have one down in San Diego next week and go from there. My guess is pro or semipro.

    Babydoll1904 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-9fbd52d75d2f.

    Report back if you close the deal.

  2. #434

    Lina. Or whatever her name is. LOL.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-dc2885f1faa3

    Anyone seen her recently? I saw her before thanksgiving but nothing since.

  3. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPlay  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday for 300. Pretty with a few extra lbs. Loves ass play and greek. Very nice to talk to. Tatted. Takes in her ass like a champ..
    Supposed to meet her tomorrow, but haven't heard anything back since we had a screw up on the days last week. She does have a pretty face. Hope she doesn't flake.

  4. #432
    Saw her yesterday for 300. Pretty with a few extra lbs. Loves ass play and greek. Very nice to talk to. Tatted. Takes in her ass like a champ.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyPlay  [View Original Post]
    Have you had her bondage pics yet? Greek freek. Semi pro. IMO.
    .

  5. #431

    Other sites

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    Everyone has a different experience, impression, and amount of patience for these things, but I thought Sugar Daddy, as a service, was a bunch of B. S. With fake members, etc. If I remember correctly, I cancelled my membership after less than one day and they gave me a refund. That doesn't speak highly of the app. There are apps that try to up-sell you at every turn. I think Sugar Daddy was one of them.
    It's been a long time since I've used it but I did meet 3 girls from there back in 2011 on the east coast. I've met a lot, more then I can remember on SA over the years. It's been good. One of the girls I met off SA also told me about "what's your price". I haven't used it yet although it looks legit. Only gripe with SA is $80 to join.

  6. #430

    Adult Friend Finder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeonthecouch  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I've been and out of sugar daddy sites since 2011. The first one I used was called sugar daddy for me then I've since moved onto selling arrangement which has been my go to sure over the years. It's been good but just curious what other sites have you guys used to success?
    I've used AdultFriendFinder. I have had some luck but mostly with older women or couples over 45. None of the under 30 crowd like with Seeking Arrangement. In about 12 years, I've met five women and about 10 couples. It takes more work but still fun. None of the five women were what I consider hot but I'm a horny guy. About three of the wives were really cute.

  7. #429

    I thought Sugar Daddy was B. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeonthecouch  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I've been and out of sugar daddy sites since 2011. The first one I used was called sugar daddy for me then I've since moved onto selling arrangement which has been my go to sure over the years. It's been good but just curious what other sites have you guys used to success?
    Everyone has a different experience, impression, and amount of patience for these things, but I thought Sugar Daddy, as a service, was a bunch of B. S. With fake members, etc. If I remember correctly, I cancelled my membership after less than one day and they gave me a refund. That doesn't speak highly of the app. There are apps that try to up-sell you at every turn. I think Sugar Daddy was one of them.

  8. #428

    App

    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeonthecouch  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I've been and out of sugar daddy sites since 2011. The first one I used was called sugar daddy for me then I've since moved onto selling arrangement which has been my go to sure over the years. It's been good but just curious what other sites have you guys used to success?
    I've used the Sudy app. A lot of scammers but my 2 long time arrangements were from there. YMMV.

  9. #427

    Other websites besides SA

    Hey all,

    I've been and out of sugar daddy sites since 2011. The first one I used was called sugar daddy for me then I've since moved onto selling arrangement which has been my go to sure over the years. It's been good but just curious what other sites have you guys used to success?

  10. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by KasherSD  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers,

    Although I have been a regular visitor and a beneficiary of this forum, this is my first post. I recently saw this short and tiny Asian girl who simply loves sex, including BBBJ.

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...0-13967b00fbc1
    Do your due diligence on this one, I found some history which may be fine with some but not my type. Yes, she's down to meet right away but has drama immediately from a gf suing her to not celebrating New Years. Overall attitude was not happy or cheerful in any way. I passed, YMMV.

  11. #425

    Long time reader, first time contributing

    Hey there gents. I've been on SA for 2 months now. Looking forward to sharing my experiences and continuing my education!

  12. #424

    New girl, or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    SA's search function seems to be pretty lousy. I can't find Taylor Made. Does anyone have a link for her?

    Has anyone been with her? Details? Pictures?

    Thanks.
    Isn't that the same or very close to the name of a pretty Pro who was active locally several years back was on various boards / sites at the time, or is this someone new?

  13. #423

    Taylor Made?

    Age and city is how I usually search on SA.

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisNut  [View Original Post]
    SA's search function seems to be pretty lousy. I can't find Taylor Made. Does anyone have a link for her?

    Has anyone been with her? Details? Pictures?

    Thanks.

  14. #422

    In search of Taylor Made

    SA's search function seems to be pretty lousy. I can't find Taylor Made. Does anyone have a link for her?

    Has anyone been with her? Details? Pictures?

    Thanks.

  15. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPumper  [View Original Post]
    Not my usual type, in age or appearance, which is why I would like to hear if there is any experience with her?

    Mamax4 https://seekingarrangement.com/membe...c-b00fd2611ca8.
    Sounds like she has a lot of baggage and the covered mid-section in both pics suggest she's hiding one of her (not) best features.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape