Thread: Sugar Daddy & Other Related Websites
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2910
-
01-11-18 23:00 #435Senior Member

Posts: 215Babydoll1904
Here's a young latina who is ready to go. She contacted me and wanted to come over. I'm up in north county and I said I wanted a quick meet and greet first. Understandably she didn't want to drive up just for a M&G, so we're going to have one down in San Diego next week and go from there. My guess is pro or semipro.
Babydoll1904 https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...5-9fbd52d75d2f.
Report back if you close the deal.
-
01-11-18 13:36 #434Regular Member

Posts: 13Lina. Or whatever her name is. LOL.
https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-dc2885f1faa3
Anyone seen her recently? I saw her before thanksgiving but nothing since.
-
01-10-18 19:40 #433Regular Member

Posts: 7Supposed to meet her tomorrow, but haven't heard anything back since we had a screw up on the days last week. She does have a pretty face. Hope she doesn't flake.
Originally Posted by HappyPlay
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-18 11:03 #432Regular Member

Posts: 13Saw her yesterday for 300. Pretty with a few extra lbs. Loves ass play and greek. Very nice to talk to. Tatted. Takes in her ass like a champ.
.
Originally Posted by HappyPlay
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-18 18:06 #431Senior Member

Posts: 54Other sites
It's been a long time since I've used it but I did meet 3 girls from there back in 2011 on the east coast. I've met a lot, more then I can remember on SA over the years. It's been good. One of the girls I met off SA also told me about "what's your price". I haven't used it yet although it looks legit. Only gripe with SA is $80 to join.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-18 10:26 #430Senior Member

Posts: 60Adult Friend Finder.
I've used AdultFriendFinder. I have had some luck but mostly with older women or couples over 45. None of the under 30 crowd like with Seeking Arrangement. In about 12 years, I've met five women and about 10 couples. It takes more work but still fun. None of the five women were what I consider hot but I'm a horny guy. About three of the wives were really cute.
Originally Posted by Dudeonthecouch
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-18 10:12 #429

Posts: 366I thought Sugar Daddy was B. S.
Everyone has a different experience, impression, and amount of patience for these things, but I thought Sugar Daddy, as a service, was a bunch of B. S. With fake members, etc. If I remember correctly, I cancelled my membership after less than one day and they gave me a refund. That doesn't speak highly of the app. There are apps that try to up-sell you at every turn. I think Sugar Daddy was one of them.
Originally Posted by Dudeonthecouch
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-18 22:45 #428Senior Member

Posts: 158App
I've used the Sudy app. A lot of scammers but my 2 long time arrangements were from there. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Dudeonthecouch
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-18 20:29 #427Senior Member

Posts: 54Other websites besides SA
Hey all,
I've been and out of sugar daddy sites since 2011. The first one I used was called sugar daddy for me then I've since moved onto selling arrangement which has been my go to sure over the years. It's been good but just curious what other sites have you guys used to success?
-
01-07-18 01:41 #426Regular Member

Posts: 2Do your due diligence on this one, I found some history which may be fine with some but not my type. Yes, she's down to meet right away but has drama immediately from a gf suing her to not celebrating New Years. Overall attitude was not happy or cheerful in any way. I passed, YMMV.
Originally Posted by KasherSD
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-18 01:33 #425Regular Member

Posts: 2Long time reader, first time contributing
Hey there gents. I've been on SA for 2 months now. Looking forward to sharing my experiences and continuing my education!
-
01-05-18 17:06 #424Senior Member

Posts: 545New girl, or not?
Isn't that the same or very close to the name of a pretty Pro who was active locally several years back was on various boards / sites at the time, or is this someone new?
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-18 13:18 #423Regular Member

Posts: 13Taylor Made?
Age and city is how I usually search on SA.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-18 23:57 #422

Posts: 366In search of Taylor Made
SA's search function seems to be pretty lousy. I can't find Taylor Made. Does anyone have a link for her?
Has anyone been with her? Details? Pictures?
Thanks.
-
01-04-18 23:25 #421Regular Member

Posts: 7Sounds like she has a lot of baggage and the covered mid-section in both pics suggest she's hiding one of her (not) best features.
Originally Posted by PussyPumper
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




